• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys think there will be a guild that will own more then one territory? Just curious

Posted

Do you guys think there will be a guild that will own more then one territory? Just curious

Highly unlikely with the amount of capable guilds present. For it to happen such guilds needs to die, and we will try to not let BruceJenner's crystal ball be right.

Posted

I'm not quite sure what your point is here as it is a bit fuzzy, could be that I'm up this early as well. It's kind of "all over the place ". I assume it was about alliances and the overall sieges that made you quote me? I'll separate my text in two sections, one about harmony and alliances, the overall siege talk and the last part about attitudes.
Firstly, I have always been happy to see guilds all gather up to fight against the top guild like harmony. Make no mistake on that. We have been a part on most of these "projects" as well. I admired what FUzion did this saturday, but I did not understand why that we were expected to be there fighting their battle when one territory was uncontested and our current was attacked as well.  Helping out against the top guild is one thing, but being expected to another guilds fight while being attacked at the same time by another guild like us who had no intention to fight harmony comes up on us and suddenly we should have been there sacrificing ourselves once again? I don't see the logic in that. We are a semi-HC guild for heavens sake, cut us some slack. I think this is why only Morghulis truly understands us.

Asura and Millennium for instance, were in fact the most transparent about our past alliance. Even in times of disagreement we respected our deals and went through it fighting other alliances alike. When most alliances fell, we were told to disband the alliance by the other guilds as there were no opposition alliance left. So we did, it was for the better of the community.

As for the other message I get from your non-paragraphed text is it because you find me defending this le epik dingus? I beg to differ. We have been put up to a lot of condescending text both in game and on the forums and Tanaros was a creation of all that, literally fed up with the patronizing attitude as all of us were silent on the forums and just took it (zer0 for example)
Honestly, I prefer talks about how nodewars went and talk about equipment in the wars, strategy and such far more than salt and nonsensical forced-garbage posted here most of the time, something ironically I, you and everyone else also have done.  But when it comes to the MMO-forum thread where everyone reads for the salt and drama only and not the two things both you and I wish for, is sadly not going to happen. What one of my "dogs" have done (I prefer to call them guildmates) can indeed sometimes step over the line. When they do that, I'll speak with them. When they tell me why they did it, I don't mind to relay that here. Troll attempts and just being bad-mannered behind the monitor is quite common for mmo-forums without proper maintenance by mods and sometimes even I don't have the power to change that. I'm sorry but I'm not defending anything like that. I'm simply not going to turn into a forum white-knight telling adults what is good or bad. I do however talk with people who steps over the line, I am aware.

I hope I understood what you were saying, if not feel free to enlighten me.

It just looked like to me that you guys were arguing about whose shit stinks the most, and that seems to be the case. I just couldn't understand why Millennium/Morghulis would take on the role as the victims, then go on to commit the same bad deeds but in a much more elaborate fashion. Maybe you should tell your creation that he shouldn't accuse people of being salty if the only reason he's here in the first place is because he couldn't control his own salt levels and needed someone to lash out on. Seems like bit of an oxymoron to me.

Posted

<Morghulis> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

I just couldn't understand why Millennium/Morghulis would take on the role as the victims, then go on to commit the same bad deeds but in a much more elaborate fashion.

What?

Edited by Tekeii

Posted (edited)

What?

He wants to join us Tekeii ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Jylin

Posted

He wants to join us Tekeii ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know when your gif goes to the darker shade it looks like a cat, I noticed it once now I can't un see it.

Posted (edited)

We decided not to zerg harmony the last 2 times and do our own things. Which one of them was to 1v1 zer0 and the others were defending vs byfrost VS sfora and trying to attack an empty calpheon. Are you salty we had a fun fight with byfrost this weekend? Honestly everything was quite good and dandy until perro claimed OSEF carried us, thats when the coc kyness came in and now I'm defending my guild, calling out the hypocrisy. So how is that boasting? Would you not do the same?

I made a free correction for you, enjoy :) Also dont use big words that Fuzion and Sfora was helping to Harmony if u cant control your cannon sqad :P

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted

You know when your gif goes to the darker shade it looks like a cat, I noticed it once now I can't un see it.

Ive been trying to figure out what it is lol

Posted (edited)

Ive been trying to figure out what it is lol

weebs gonna see it now i think

Edited by Jylin

Posted

weebs gonna see it now i think

Still looks like a cat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

Still looks like a cat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

Seems legit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin
1 person likes this

Posted

My good friends! I just realised this thread is no longer named after the server Jordine, suggesting this will now be the thread for all node war and siege discussion. Finally, I can feel at home with you all. We can all be the friends we were supposed to be. I look forward to, now that this is my home too, sharing my memories with you all. May they be bright and full of happiness. Thank you.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

My good friends! I just realised this thread is no longer named after the server Jordine, suggesting this will now be the thread for all node war and siege discussion. Finally, I can feel at home with you all. We can all be the friends we were supposed to be. I look forward to, now that this is my home too, sharing my memories with you all. May they be bright and full of happiness. Thank you.

Sankaruto out.

Welcome AlustinNaruto

Posted

Sankaruto out.

My good friend, its good that Sankaruto is in again. This thread was getting kind of boring, its all yours now! 

Perro out. 

Posted

Best way to play ranger:

facerolling-o.gif

That looks like a wiz/witch guide ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People in the class section say it looks like Berzerker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Sankaruto out.

I realized too but damn its hard to move into a already existing thread with all the new peeps that know each other already ^^

Posted

People in the class section say it looks like Berzerker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I really regret that i didn't screenshot yesterday's RBF chat, zerkers were a serious topic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I realized too but damn its hard to move into a already existing thread with all the new peeps that know each other already ^^

Don't worry, it will be alot easier once you fought any of our guilds in sieges - you we will teach you the paths of salt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I really regret that i didn't screenshot yesterday's RBF chat, zerkers were a serious topic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Was it our most beautiful tamer princess ?

Edited by Jylin
1 person likes this

Posted

The point is that some players can use all of this (except whale stuff that Trisx buys out lol) and some players can't. No wonder we bring more people because we have a lot of players that are good in terms of skill but still behind in terms of gear and experience. This isn't really that hard to understand. We do what we do to win, and getting help is a good way to win a war when you can't do it yourself.

Also, what about those numbers anyway? The cooldown patch was to help guilds like Enemy. It surely did help because without it Enemy would be down in 20 minutes instead of 44.

All the whale stuff belongs to me! Unfortunately the whale tendons hardly go on preorder lately ;-(

Posted

i wish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

All the whale stuff belongs to me! Unfortunately the whale tendons hardly go on preorder lately ;-(

@Tekeii see, they want <Morghulis> to save the economy by doing more secret fishing events ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

At least karma got you on dead RCE market ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Don't worry, it will be alot easier once you fought any of our guilds in sieges - you we will teach you the paths of salt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Interesting, will be looking forward for that =)