• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

With the topic moving into EU megaserver, it would be very nice for everyone, if core posters and representives had guildtags under their name. To avoid confusing and make it easy to get a feeling for who is who. Just an idea.

Outie.

1 person likes this

Posted

With the topic moving into EU megaserver, it would be very nice for everyone, if core posters and representives had guildtags under their name. To avoid confusing and make it easy to get a feeling for who is who. Just an idea.

Outie.

Obvious Avatar but still did it ^^

Posted

@Tekeii see, they want <Morghulis> to save the economy by doing more secret fishing events ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We killed plenty of whales but I don't think any of us actually got to loot them :D

Obvious Avatar but still did it ^^

GI Joes are coming

Posted

Outie.

ok im rdy now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

ok im rdy now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Outie.

Did I do it right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Did I do it right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yus, wanna ally?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yus, wanna ally?

We have too much time on our hands, I realise now.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

#Jordine

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Testing

Posted

Checking in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

LFG

2 people like this

Posted

Outie.

My good friend, I may not have the single word 'Sovereign' written, alone, below my name. However, I hope you will all be able to see that the words 'flawless' and 'perfect' are there, and will therefore draw the conclusion, before even reading "in Sovereign", that I am indeed in Sovereign. If not, feel free to ask me and I will answer that yes, my good friend, I am in Sovereign.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted

pretty sure you need to spend this forum time on getting to artisan farming already! 

Posted

Outie.

tell me how to do this :))

Posted

Might be a good idea considering that a lot of players change guilds nowadays ;)

Posted

Might be a good idea considering that a lot of players change guilds nowadays ;)

A wild Hoozuki appears o/

Posted

All i can say is 13h maintenance :'(

Posted

All i can say is 13h maintenance :'(

Get back to grinding scrub!

Posted

tell me how to do this :))

I second this, I think I might be blind because I couldn't find the option QQ

also @Tekeii next time you trample my crops I'll shank ya!

1 person likes this

Posted

I second this, I think I might be blind because I couldn't find the option QQ

also @Tekeii next time you trample my crops I'll shank ya!

You need at least 50 posts then just go to Profile and edit.

Posted

You need at least 50 posts then just go to Profile and edit.

So what you're saying is I need to spam here more often?

@Sanks you seem representative of another server, can you tell me what we'll be up against in terms of lvl 2 nodewar fights? It's what I'm most looking forward to (we're casuals)

Posted

So in the end Jordines scoreboard was 

1. Grind
  2. Harmony
  3. Monghalis

Who's gonna be top guilds of new server? B|

2 people like this

Posted

So in the end Jordines scoreboard was

1. Grind
  2. Harmony
  3. Monghalis

Who's gonna be top guilds of new server? B|

1. ProxyNation

Can I join?

@Sanks you seem representative of another server, can you tell me what we'll be up against in terms of lvl 2 nodewar fights? It's what I'm most looking forward to (we're casuals)

Morghulis according to Sheranna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

1. ProxyNation

Can I join?

Morghulis according to Sheranna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

easy targets, got it!

1 person likes this

Posted

So what you're saying is I need to spam here more often?

Would be interesting to see who we will be up in T2/3 Nodes and (maybe) Sieges.