• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

My good friend, while I do not like the horrible violence that you appear to show, I must say, do try. If that is your wish, try. Until it has been tried, we cannot see what will happen. However, I do encourage you to find me throughout the world of Black Desert Online, at any point in time. I would, however, suggest a more peaceful approach.

Sankaruto out.

I know where to find you :))

-sheep spot / Wolves spot  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GkR out.

Posted

I know where to find you :))

-sheep spot / Wolves spot  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GkR out.

My good friend, what magical means did you use in order to find this information? I must ask, as it is terribly accurate. Never have I met a person who so clearly understood where I can be found, at any time of the day.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted

My good friend, what magical means did you use in order to find this information? I must ask, as it is terribly accurate. Never have I met a person who so clearly understood where I can be found, at any time of the day.

Sankaruto out.

I am known as the 55 Queen of the Kamalsyve Land, you can't hide any of your secret when you talk to me :)).

GkR out.

Posted

I am known as the 55 Queen of the Kamalsyve Land, you can't hide any of your secret when you talk to me :)).

GkR out.

PRAISE THE QUEEN !

CH0hG6RWUAEwnPp.thumb.png.598781be22c815

3 people like this

Posted

Enemy discord right now

image.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

1f0fsd.jpg

My good friends, I found this beautiful piece of art in our peaceful Alustin-focused thread. Perhaps you will enjoy it, too.

Sankaruto out.

4 people like this

Posted

Your guild is digging so hard for drama that I almost feel like you're on Zer0's digging level.

That would of worked better if you had used cupcake thunder or harmony. Since cupcake also lost the guild leader who then came back and retook control. And harmony who lost a few members. Btw I guess bowstrings got the ban hammer since he disappeared.

but I guess everyone likes poking the dead horse. Kind of like how everyone threw salt at FUtilez till they disbanded. Why beat your opponents when you can just kill their recruitment and cause then to die. Since no one in the top guilds cares for competition, as your all 'semi-hardcore' 'farming' plebs

2 people like this

Posted

The Exilium Harem is still looking for adventurers

PpNt5dn.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

as your all  'farming' plebs

No no no, only Morghulis are farming plebs.

Posted

That would of worked better if you had used cupcake thunder or harmony. Since cupcake also lost the guild leader who then came back and retook control. And harmony who lost a few members. Btw I guess bowstrings got the ban hammer since he disappeared. but I guess everyone likes poking the dead horse. 

Give us a new horse my man, which u just did so thank you but since merge is here i guess we will keep this for laterrrr.

Do people make their chars ugly to look hardcore? just wondering.

Posted

Kind of like how everyone threw salt at FUtilez till they disbanded.

Futilez didnt disbanded bcs salt dude wtf

It was bcs p2w changes

Posted

That would of worked better if you had used cupcake thunder or harmony. Since cupcake also lost the guild leader who then came back and retook control. And harmony who lost a few members. Btw I guess bowstrings got the ban hammer since he disappeared.

but I guess everyone likes poking the dead horse. Kind of like how everyone threw salt at FUtilez till they disbanded. Why beat your opponents when you can just kill their recruitment and cause then to die. Since no one in the top guilds cares for competition, as your all 'semi-hardcore' 'farming' plebs

How's a player quitting and returning in any way related to the exploits that Zer0 have used?

Harmony indeed lost members also, but they actually dealt with it accordingly, Zer0 just reinvited the main source of the exploit in their guild back without questioning.

FUtilez died because of ChunChun, that's been clear from the day he joined them. No need to throw dirt in directions that are untrue. :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel bad for what i did yesterday night :-/

.eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIBCBStuQ5CgUSmBGj9e3u7

GG Exilium

My lucky number was 103 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

My lucky number was 103 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Isn't it much wiser to just save the stack after reaching 90+ and save it for PEN?

.. thou reminds me of some 128 (?) stacks Lemon used on his TET

1 person likes this

Posted

Isn't it much wiser to just save the stack after reaching 90+ and save it for PEN?

SilentSoul from Alustin used 140+ for Tet dande too xD There are times when you just get too salty and just want that item ignoring future possibilities

1 person likes this

Posted

The inability to think ahead shows a lack of intelligence. @Sheranna beeing the prime example ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The inability to think ahead shows a lack of intelligence. @Sheranna beeing the prime example ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sankasuke seems to be a good example too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Lyano

Posted

My good friend. Is there a Sankasuke? I must know this imposter at once. There is only one Sanka, and that is Sankaruto. I require your aid in removing the Sank out of his name immediately!

Sankaruto out.

Posted (edited)

Actually his name is the short form for a  Sakura x Naruto x Alustin mashup

AlustinNaruto is the less complicated way to call him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

It is as long as you see yourself doing such a thing any time soon and you have an ungodly amount of materials, if that's not the case you're destroying your progress for months assuming you don't ragequit before that.

Guess who's the only one being a fool there.

Posted

Forums too slow, I'm going to be a Discord Warrior now.

Posted

Guess who's the only one being a fool there.

The one using 103 stacks on tet attempt?

Posted

The one using 103 stacks on tet attempt?

You know what they say about the inability to understand your own ignorance? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

You know what they say about the inability to understand your own ignorance? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My good friend, may I join in on this conversation? Thank you. If I were to answer such a question, I would most likely go with an answer along the lines of "Well, my good friend, they say they do not understand their own ignorance", or something similar. What say you, my good friend, did I provide a good enough answer to your question? Do I satisfy your curiosity?

Sankaruto out.

Posted

Living is easy with eyes closed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)