• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

lol, just as i said. You exacly showed that type of ppl like you :D

People that brag about money are the people that didn't work hard enough for it, otherwise they would see the labor that went into it.

I hope you're just a troll character otherwise I pity your existance. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to ask did u ever go by nyna idc in a game called elder scrolls and do u know ummmm atzel or aztel one of the two 

i'm for Al us din ... wait 

Posted

BIV710d.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

You do not want the wrath of Fink's TET Kzarka.

Be careful.

Posted

You do not want the wrath of Fink's TET Kzarka.

Be careful.

o shit someone with a TET kzarka? im scared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Finek will kidnap all your princess

You have to PvRP him, not GvG ;)

Posted

if you're expecting to encounter the hold harmony who held 5 castles, you're in for a big disappointment

most of their top players quit the game or are in different guilds at this point, harmony is now a shade of its former self

You mean they're Harmony again rather than Grind-y? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

We will make sure to send Baldoww or Matys 8)

Edited by Akiko

Posted

BIV710d.jpg

So its true, you are the top memers on this server now - that was what we were missing, good to have you around

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

stuff

You have to PvRP him, not GvG ;)

No way anyone can compete with him in roleplaying. Would be a waste of time.

Edit: Second video shows he´s on a whole different level then all the BDO roleplayers combined.

Edited by GERstenk0rn

Posted

No way anyone can compete with him in roleplaying. Would be a waste of time.

Hidden Content

ok, he got some skills, i see. But i guess we have people in Exilium who can step up their RP game and compete.

Sadly im not that skilled in RP or PvF, im the one for brute force in Exilium.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to ask did u ever go by nyna idc in a game called elder scrolls and do u know ummmm atzel or aztel one of the two 

thats me... atzel is playing in sovereign.  :)

Posted

The irony here is that Octobeast have been talking down on zerg guilds since way back when the jordine chronicles was created, and now from all the latest posts in this thread and the enemy recruitment thread on this forum it become pretty clear that Sovereign is a guild that rely mainly on zerg tactics to get kills, and then dodge away once the numbers are even :) Atleast that is my impression from reading all of this back and forth drama. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The irony here is that Octobeast have been talking down on zerg guilds since way back when the jordine chronicles was created, and now from all the latest posts in this thread and the enemy recruitment thread on this forum it become pretty clear that Sovereign is a guild that rely mainly on zerg tactics to get kills, and then dodge away once the numbers are even :) Atleast that is my impression from reading all of this back and forth drama. 

Lol nice try bruh.  

Posted

haha thats what u wish <3 

Posted

thats me... atzel is playing in sovereign.  :)

good to see more dc here :)

Posted

good to see more dc here :)

are more around? I know banana squad was playing here.. and some arena ppl.

Posted

d55425f4e025785fe698d2dabc103a7a.png

GG Exilium

Posted (edited)

from all the latest posts in this thread and the enemy recruitment thread on this forum it become pretty clear that Sovereign is a guild that rely mainly on zerg tactics to get kills, and then dodge away once the numbers are even 

We fought them with maybe 5-7 less members and it was the most interesting fight we had so far because it was not facerolling like our wars before where we either won easily or got zerged hard (kek Mongolis).. 

As far as I can judge them by now they are definitely the most organized guild in terms of gvg's right now, we will see if they can be consistent enough to do that in sieges aswell ;)  

ps. doesn't matter how good you are, there is no reason to write things like "we won every openfield gvg very easily so far" or whatever, that's just co.cky and shouldn't be said in respect to the guilds B| @nyn @octo

Edited by Xe0
1 person likes this

Posted

d55425f4e025785fe698d2dabc103a7a.png

GG Exilium

Isn't Inside a shit guild to start with?

Posted

I guess our Forum warriors PvF everything that declares war.

Posted

they war'd us..

Posted

If this is your impression then you must be new here.

Posted

Nah they all ran back to eso the plebs 

Posted (edited)

I am here, Prosski, Lastivka who you might remember :o 

Ps: WHERE IS ATZEL!!!! 

Edited by Maylinh