• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

The more I have to play against awakening classes with my witch the more I tend to uninstall this garbage game.

Feelsbadman.  I went back to my witch with all this GvG around and I was seriously triggered today :D

Posted (edited)

Harmony most salty guild confirmed. How can a "mighty" jordinian guild be so salty over a little pvp? 

Edited by MoCtheFirst
1 person likes this

Posted

Harmony most salty guild confirmed. How can a "mighty" jordinian guild be so salty over a little pvp? 

i'll repeat it again for retards. Its not about little pvp, its about switching channel after 2 rounds of fight :D

Posted

Feelsbadman.  I went back to my witch with all this GvG around and I was seriously triggered today :D

It's somewhat okayish when you have insta cast ready, but without... I seriously wanted to smash my keyboard because I got "outskilled" by a blader. It's just so frustrating atm tbh

Posted

I don't know Ernesto, I'm not left with a strong impression thus far. Seems Harmony didn't brush up their no-feed policy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8cf5e967b667c7954addb73c5e43325d.png

@Arshi

Why you focusing so much on our little lifeskiller guild? Aren't you big bad PvP'ers here to make us hide our castles, hide our nodes? Sovereign is that way. -->

omfglolwtf Akuma die vs random Alustian player
im done today

Posted

omfglolwtf Akuma die vs random Alustian playerim done today

croxus :P

It's somewhat okayish when you have insta cast ready, but without... I seriously wanted to smash my keyboard because I got "outskilled" by a blader. It's just so frustrating atm tbh

yeah not long to wait now tho!  pew pew.

Posted

yeah not long to wait now tho!  pew pew.

My good friend.

Bro, you've been a warrior the whole time since awakening. Bro. Broooo. Broooooooo.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted

d55425f4e025785fe698d2dabc103a7a.png

GG Exilium

87a0993a869813a2420655c4fe2f79e5.png

GG Exilium

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick recap, so far, all these so called "top tier" alustin/jordine guilds were massively overrated, and so far im disappointed, im still getting better fights vs same old croxus bros.

omfglolwtf Akuma die vs easely one of the best warrs on croxus

fixed

guess well see whats what in the upcoming node/siege wars

1 person likes this

Posted

for me hes still random player
like im for you one of worst sorcererers from jordine :D ofc random

Posted

Quick recap, so far, all these so called "top tier" alustin/jordine guilds were massively overrated, and so far im disappointed, im still getting better fights vs same old croxus bros.

fixed

what guild are you from?

Posted

what guild are you from?

u will see....   >.<

Posted

Why do I have a feeling the podcast tonight is gonna be extra spicy 

Oh I forgot, no siege tonight :( Derp

Don't worry, we (as in podcast team) still love you for craving one. <3

1 person likes this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

Why you mad its just a game @Harmoney ! Sov>all . DONE no more comments

ggexilium

3 people like this

Posted

ggexilium

200.gif#28

2 people like this

Posted

not showing fight with the baddie @BdoTemp1, how dissapointing.

also, This skill is not Readyx100

1 person likes this

Posted

so you kill oneuproad once (he has 183 dp) with pots when he's not even using pots and you make a video out of it after he makes a video killing you what, 30 times and you killing him 3 times at most? feelsbadman

1 person likes this

Posted

That score tho, feelsbadman 

Desktop 12.03.2016 - 23.04.34.03.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

score =/= skill though, you'll forever be trash, you have good gear, but you lack practice

the day you realize how bad you are and start working on mending it you might actually get better

Edited by BdoTemp1
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Watch and learn from your mistakes, because you make a lot. Maybe one day when i have the gear then i can play how i really like to and want.

Edited by Oneuproad
1 person likes this

Posted

class balance.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

YZ says that crazy jacks feel even more challenging and that you can come try more as long as your guild allows you to feed killcount  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://imgur.com/a/dl7cY

Edited by Ozo
1 person likes this

Posted

Whats a Croxus?

My (and my guild's) experience so far is mostly griefers from the top guilds from Jordine and Croxus and the second the war is out they leave. :D