• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

It's ironic that Empiricist was on TS3 not 4 weeks ago -----ing to me about Addicted being bad exploiting plebs for using an elephant charge into a gate and the ability having the elephant go through it.

If anything this just reminds me why I considered SE just as bad as Addicted, making Croxus server look bad.

Posted

like omg stop being so toxic omg omg.  ps we don't do alliances

:D:D :D 

Octobro we all know you are allied with cupcake thunder !

1 person likes this

Posted

It's ironic that Empiricist was on TS3 not 4 weeks ago -----ing to me about Addicted being bad exploiting plebs for using an elephant charge into a gate and the ability having the elephant go through it.

If anything this just reminds me why I considered SE just as bad as Addicted, making Croxus server look bad.

What a wonderful world you give life to indeed. That is truly a place where your wildest dreams can become a reality. A land where elephants can teleport through closed castle gates and people can even climb trees! 

Just imagine that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What a wonderful world you give life to indeed. That is truly a place where your wildest dreams can become a reality. A land where elephants can teleport through closed castle gates and people can even climb trees! 

Just imagine that.

Yes a wonderful world where GM's and officers of guilds who participate in conquest wars actually attend the podcast regardless of victory or loss.

On a totally unrelated note: You think SE will actually start participating in podcasts now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Riiip
2 people like this

Posted

Yes a wonderful world where GM's and officers of guilds who participate in conquest wars actually attend the podcast regardless of victory or loss.

On a totally unrelated note: You think SE will actually start participating in podcasts now?

I generally never bother with that sort of thing. But if you think we should I can send my top guild representatives. I would go, but I'm Scottish and no one understands me.

3 people like this

Posted

Just imagine that.

How about people creating concrete structures on trees? How realistic this world is heh, full of fantasies apparently. Like one of those fantasies where shadowexploiters are actually relevant.

Posted

I think you need to ease up on the shitposting Xeo :P

2 people like this

Posted

How about people creating concrete structures on trees? How realistic this world is heh, full of fantasies apparently. Like one of those fantasies where shadowexploiters are actually relevant.

I would avoid Kamasilve content when it is released. I heard those cheating elves have pretty much everything up trees these days.

3 people like this

Posted

I generally never bother with that sort of thing. But if you think we should I can send my top guild representatives. I would go, but I'm Scottish and no one understands me.

I have a thing for scottish accents, for me personally it would be a massive plus if you came to the podcast:x

3 people like this

Posted

I would avoid Kamasilve content when it is released. I heard those cheating elves have pretty much everything up trees these days.

No problem, before we get Kamasilve content we will have plenty of time to fight in some areas without trees, which you seem to like so much. 

Posted

@Julianiscomplaining can you put your girls on a leesh please, this is getting out of hand. 

DJules likes his girls wild and unleashed. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

irrelevant  guild that would never achieve anything on their own

Meanwhile i'm just sitting here and wondering...  what did the great mighty <Enemy> archive so far?  I mean besides getting a free castle once and throwing a lot of salt wherever they show up? 

:thinking:

Edited by Jylin

Posted

No problem, before we get Kamasilve content we will have plenty of time to fight in some areas without trees, which you seem to like so much. 

Next week in "ShadowElite weekly": safezone border-hopping cannoneers.

Posted

Meanwhile i'm just sitting here and wondering...  what did the great mighty <Enemy> archive so far?  I mean besides getting a free castle once and throwing a lot of salt wherever they show up? 

:thinking:

They managed to beat Exilium yesterday, which is a great achievement.

1 person likes this

Posted

and SORRY for that bird incident!! I didnt see sovereign engaging and that bird was so fascinating... I mean,  it was carrying a rock and it looked like its about to throw it on addicteds base. :ph34r:

you had ONE Job!

They managed to beat Exilium yesterday, which is a great achievement.

I know you want people to feel better and stuff but you know well we were forced to let them win by our Exilium overlords.

GG Exilium

Next week in "ShadowElite weekly": safezone border-hopping cannoneers.

Holy sheet safezonse hopping cannons are the most annyoing shit.

Posted

Before i wanted to join Enemy and be part of it but now i realise that would be a mistake.

1 person likes this

Posted

Before i wanted to join Enemy and be part of it but now i realise that would be a mistake.

*cough*Exilium*cough*

Posted

I don't get why they think climbing something designed to be climbed is an exploit. This was petitioned already on croxus, and it was OK'd.  What's considered an exploit is glitching the flag into cave walls where it is immune to all damage forms, our flag was easily killable by ranged classes, but not the tamer, blader and 2 ninja dream team they expedited to take our flag down.

IMHO its one of the most gamebreaking EXPLOITS in this game. 

Do that once vs us and i'm happy to hunt your asses for a long time. Dont think i dont make my words true.

Its poor to use something like this and actually it shows that you think exploiting is a legit thing. That ppl even think this is "OK"makes me sick. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I remember, when I was 8 years old, me and some of my class mates would spend countless hours finding ways to annoy the big kids. It was so exciting to stand in the doorway of their classroom and throw wet paper bombs after them, anticipating to be chased across the school after our barrage had ended. Even when we got caught and took a beating, my adrenaline was pumping and it gave me such a rush

As we were just kids, we didn't realize that it was not the act itself that gave us such a kick, it was the experience of being noticed by the big kids that was the goal for us

You're welcome

Edited by Hennyman
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Do that once vs us and i'm happy to hunt your asses for a long time. Dont think i dont make my words true.

Its poor to use something like this and actually it shows that you think exploiting is a legit thing. That ppl even think this is "OK"makes me sick. 

Only reason Xenocrat does it is because his members are weak as f***. They're squishy and generally bad at pvp. Thats why they respawn in droves like shown in the .gif

Addicted atleast have Calithron whereas I can't actually name any memorable members of SE apart from maybe Panpanthegreat (who i believe is unpredictable now?). I mean I can however say I know some members of SElite such as Saronic and MeoMeo and a few others, Saronic being the ex GM of "Wealth" Croxus's PvE only guild who merged into Abyss who then merged into SE. So basically SE is propped up by about 10-15 Wealth members now. They truly are a melting pot

Edited by Riiip

Posted (edited)

If you saw where I was placing flags sometimes you would wish they were just on a tree. ^>^ (not exploit placing tho just hard to get to places, and by hard i mean it :D)

edit: Oh and i remembered now, that flag you placed inside building and we were figuring out for almost half an hour how to dmg it, because doing dmg inside the house dealt nothing, you needed to jump on the roof and attack few pixels of top of the flag. -----ing joke. (ofc i know it wasnt the intention)

Edited by Matys

Posted

Wot is Exilium never heard about it. Is it a cookie?

Posted

Wot is Exilium never heard about it. Is it a cookie?

One big sweet cookie filled with memes

Posted

No love for tree huggers ?, seems you are quite a discriminatory sovereign.

Posted

exploit
verb

ɪkˈsplɔɪt,ɛk-/
  1. 1.
    make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
    "500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology"
    synonyms:utilize, make use of, put to use, use, use to good advantage, turn/put to good use,make the most of, capitalize on, benefit from, turn to account, draw on; More

2. 2.
    make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand.
    "the company was exploiting a legal loophole"

I guess, by definition, zerging is an exploit too.