• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Crioville2ThursdayCalpheonWildHunt

Wildhunt + SENSOU vs PettanCo + Rukh

Longleaf Tree Sentry Post1WednesdayCalpheon

RainingHostias

RainingHostias vs Rukh

Edited by Katrinye
1 person likes this

Posted

1 - alliances are big cancer of this game. this is the first step towards the swamp.

2 - if guild going for multi (guild1 or guild2...) its men guild whant equal fight against big blow.

3 - u dont know nothing about ru.

Well the last time I was playing RU version there was several guilds with 300+ members, please correct me if Iam wrong. 

As for alliances its completely natural for all PvP MMO's, we can only be thankful that there is no ingame alliance system and hopefully it will never be added as that would ruin the sieges.  

Posted

The worst part of alliances is fps. xD

Posted (edited)

Well the last time I was playing RU version there was several guilds with 300+ members, please correct me if Iam wrong. 

As for alliances its completely natural for all PvP MMO's, we can only be thankful that there is no ingame alliance system and hopefully it will never be added as that would ruin the sieges.  

u said alliance is good - multi guild is full of retard. logic.. 

genius.jpg

Edited by app1c
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, i want to see how those alliances gonna share the castle :P

Posted

Well, i want to see how those alliances gonna share the castle :P

Maybe rotate it around? You have the castle once every three weeks? Or something like that

Posted

u said alliance is good - multi guild is full of retard. logic.. 

genius.jpg

Irony at it's best :D

And I mean urs not IK's to be clear on this.

Maybe rotate it around? You have the castle once every three weeks? Or something like that

If the alliace is big enough get all castles and call it quits!? :D

Posted

Yes, that can work.

But we will see how they would manage that :P

Posted

Yes, that can work.

But we will see how they would manage that :P

That or they go for seperate castles.. but then they cant really help each other.

Posted

Maybe THOR  dont "being a zerg legion"... we are not THOR (we let thor over 2 months ago), we are Cerberus.

If all the people thinks that it easy create and hold an alliance... try to do it. If you think that it is easy control your ppl when X ally just kill them (because we can damage between us)... try to do it.

We are not a zerg, we are X people from X guilds working together for a target. We dont go to lvl1 or lvl2 nodes destroying the guilds...

If you like it.. fine. If you hate us... fine. This is a node war... not a GvG or 1vs1 to give us your numbers.

Right you guys are the horse-armada :D Rushing in - die - repeat. Did you enjoy the nodewar?

But i am still curious, did you guys fight in the end for the node or just decided who gets it?

Posted

Right you guys are the horse-armada :D Rushing in - die - repeat. Did you enjoy the nodewar?

But i am still curious, did you guys fight in the end for the node or just decided who gets it?

Decided to give it to Cerberus because they had no node 

Posted

Btw, do we lose the elephant if it dies? Or it can be recovered like a horse or anything?

If dies it goes on a long cooldown of recovery, if it doesnt die you can recover it instantly like a horse just not during a node war.

Posted (edited)

0006.thumb.gif.cfe1453ea37522850707cb14d

Edited by Vashy

Posted

Imp Cave (T2): Eclypse vTribunal - Thurstday (Down in 30 minutes)

Mask Owl's Forest (T2): Eclypse vs WarInc vs Nephilim vs TheSoulSlayerz - Tuesday (Down in 50 minutes)

That's all, keep it up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only difference is, in other regions, winning a castle or a territory will yield up to 10 billion silver, while in our version it got nerfed to barely 2 billion. Because you know, " balance ".

Well, maybe it was only for practice phase. It would have been rly stupid to get over 10b just for testing :D

Posted

Im lazy for doing a post for all other guilds?

Please do go and ----- yourself, who the ----- are you? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Serendia - Soldiers Grave  went to SENSOU

Posted (edited)

0006.gif

Edited by Vashy

Posted

They didn't nerfed it in RU region, when they had their Season 4 Sieges test week.

I think it's because everything has to be " Balanced " in our version. 

That's why we don't have Night vendors or Ninja/Kunoichi :D

Well thats fkd up lol..

Also, Awakening Bell T3 mediah node. Harmony vs Asura

Harmony won.

Sorry for the long run guys, we just wanted to test the elephant :P

Good fight!

1 person likes this

Posted

Np Np we were also just testing this run to see how many active members would show up, which was low. 
We had fun as well playing with the arrow carts and so on :P

Posted

Yeah gg Harmony was good fun hehe.

We had 31 members sign up for that war. Sad really. We weren't even going to show at first and called it off at one point but we wanted to see how many members would show up. It turned out to be lots of fun with the siege weapons :D

Good luck with tomorrow. 

Posted

The alliance everyone is talkin about Asura-Zero-Cerbervs, was made on a spot where we know and found out it took all off uss to beat futilez. And i belive all our guilds is qualified to take tier 3 nodes when castles been taken by the best. So bassicly we started upp with getting tier 3s alone, but when 1-2 t3 nodes a day we can chose from = clash of titans, and we did the best we could do out of the situation we was in. And heck i had a great time against futilez, and i loved the tactics against harmony. But again, this all started with futilez and in the last 10min of that fight we had to make an agreement either noone get it, or we give eachother a helping hand ;)  that i find fun vs futilez and grind and other that can keep upp with this. I myself is after even fights, since i know nodewars dont really give any big rewards to give to each invidual that you couldent farm yourself. Or special items for castle winners. So by any means this alliance can be short or long, or just against certain guilds.  And i belive people think or said they want competative at the top. So would ya rather get everything free? or fight for it.  When real nodewars release here is way to many nodes/castles for us anyway, and that is why people said people goin for t1-2 could reach higher aswell. And BY any chance Grind-Futilez-Harmony goes in alliance to stomp us, then know this. They will only be able to take 1 node a day. And when they have a castle they cant go back down unless they lose it >_>.  But yea can be good and bad, but i hardly belive we are the reson for all the players to leave the game ;) if so then rip.

Posted

We, the outsiders, already renamed your alliance to ZeroA :P

But if you don't like it, we can use other names: Azerus, CeroA, Cerbezeras (lol at this one). Dunno, give us ideas!

Posted (edited)

0006.thumb.gif.cfe1453ea37522850707cb14d

Edited by Vashy

Posted

That is never going to happen. 

Zero is in the Alliance with Grind - even though they will deny it.

Zero will ally with anyone that will go against FUtilez, if they can't take care of them themselves - because They hate FUtilez for some reason - even though they will deny it.

Their are in reality a fan club for  Zero Louise - even though they will deny it.

Hidden Content

Lol Alliance with Grind, that is most definitely not true. Yes we dislike FUtilez but doesnt 90% of the server? xD aha