• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah we decided to become a serious guild participating in node/siege wars (we still lack numbers though, recruitment thread plug), we went for the objective to win the node and our best chance to do that was to take you down first, since last time you took us down in about 10 minutes in a clean 1v1. And yeah I'm still absolutely disgusted by alliances trading and giving each other nodes without a fight though but it is what it is...

Instead of being one huge guild, where everyone is forced to obey the same rules or do everything a special way, it often much nicer to be two separate entities where each minds their own internal businesses, but when it comes to fighting, you go side by side.

There is of course a pretty big drawback with that due to friendly fire, but for someone like me, who would never switch guild, alliances is the only way to have a chance of fighting awesome large (or incredibly strong like Enemy) guilds who wipe the floor with us before we could say cookies.

If you can no longer find the time to commit to gaming like you'd want to, but you still have a yearning for competitive game play, well, then you have to get a little creative and make some friends instead!

I also think the only tactical choice that would not lead to victory for Harmony, was for all involved to attack them first. Any other play would have led to Harmony winning. This way, it was close to a draw because Enemy were so strong. However, not enough members to launch an assault on two fronts, despite them easily being able to fight 1v3 and win, at least against my guild (Ginnunga).

Had Enemy not been present, it is not impossible at all that Harmony would have won, them boys be hella strong as well!

All in all, was a great fight, we died in droves and we loved it. Thanks for showing us old semi-casuals how good some people/guilds can be in this game. Very nice to all involved.

5 people like this

Posted

Imp Cave T2  Balenos

Sfora vs Addicted+Dogma / Chaos_United (spectacors) 

Addicted vs Dogma 

Addicted vs Chaos_United

Addicted won

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Show me where the warriors touched you

He's salty because I oneshot him with 1 combo (salty as all the sorcs) >.<

Edited by GreyOne
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

it literally says right under his name.... jesus christ

it wasnt, but now i can see that he change it.

Yeah we decided to become a serious guild participating in node/siege wars (we still lack numbers though, recruitment thread plug), we went for the objective to win the node and our best chance to do that was to take you down first, since last time you took us down in about 10 minutes in a clean 1v1. And yeah I'm still absolutely disgusted by alliances trading and giving each other nodes without a fight though but it is what it is...

I have to ask. You broke away from the strongest Guild to have the opportunity to meet stiff resistance and created ur own. On each podcast and live chat, you said that you want more fights and you don't care where, with whom and at what time.

Please tell me why you don't just jumped into the middle of a battle between the three guilds and never got what is so often mentioned on podcasts?
Did it make any sense at all quit from Harmony if you are no different from any other Guild where there are no numbers and they are forced to maintain alliances to achieve anything after the merge of servers?

Edited by Arshi

Posted

it wasnt, but now i can see that he change it.

I have to ask. You broke away from the strongest Guild to have the opportunity to meet stiff resistance and created ur own. On each podcast and live chat, you said that you want more fights and you don't care where, with whom and at what time.

Please tell me why you don't just jumped into the middle of a battle between the three guilds and never got what is so often mentioned on podcasts?
Did it make any sense at all quit from Harmony if you are no different from any other Guild where there are no numbers and they are forced to maintain alliances to achieve anything after the merge of servers?

Yeah by breaking away they no longer carry plebs like Arshi B|

Posted

Too primitive to be a clown and troll people, if you do not have answers to their questions. Please, try again and try harder. Tyvm.

Posted

Too primitive to be a clown and troll people, if you do not have answers to their questions. Please, try again and try harder. Tyvm.

That was an answer. B|

Posted (edited)

Imp Cave T2  Balenos

Sfora vs Addicted+Dogma / Chaos_United (spectacors) 

Addicted vs Dogma 

Addicted vs Chaos_United

Addicted won

Not precisly. 5min before the start of the node war we got asked to not kill them first, which we were fine with.

So simply Sfora v Addicted v Dogma v Chaos_United

No obligations, no sympathy, no contract. :P

GG anyways!

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

He salty because I oneshot him with 1 combo (salty as all the sorcs)

Now now, warriors using combos? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#savage

Posted (edited)

Not precisly. 5min before the start of the node war we got asked to not kill them first, which we were fine with.

So simply Sfora v Addicted v Dogma v Chaos_United

No obligations, no sympathy, no contract. :P

GG anyways!

Yes, ofc. Addicted rush from left, Dogma from right, Chaos members staying very close with popcorn and cola like in cinema ;D I wonder if u have any "sorry" sesion cuz of friendly fire after all :) GG

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted

Splashing Point (T3):

Harmony VS Enemy + Ginnunga + Sanguine

Everyone went for Harmony first, took about an hour and 5 minutes to take them down, then Sanguine + Ginnunga sieged our base for 40 minutes until we died. Our fort location screwed us pretty hard since it was close to a safezone. After we went down, Gunninga gave the node to Sanguine.

At the previous kamasilve node war, I totally understand your 2v1 approach dilemma, and it was a good fight! :) 

However, this node round you teamed up with both Ginnunga + Sanguine alliance to outnumber us 3v1 so heavily in combined numbers (we were only around 55-60 Harmony in today's node I believe) it sort of became a deja vu from your own Serendia Morghulis siege, and as I recall, Enemy threw words like "guilds like that deserve no respect" and "zerg alliance plebs" towards Morghulis for a long time afterwards.

So today you can imagine that I was honestly quite suprised when I saw Enemy among those 3 guilds ignoring each other and surrounding our fort, with Enemy standing there grouped up in one corner, Sanguine zerged up in another corner, and Ginnunga zerged up in the last corner, all pushing in and throwing bodies at our fort simultaneously 3v1 like in that Serendia siege of yours against Morghulis.

It is already mentioned by several others perhaps, but yes I did believe Enemy would move away from that alliance approach and spice the PVP picture up a little when they had the chance for over an hour, based on their earlier motto and comments towards others who did it. But Enemy kept that 3v1 outnumbering tactic going for over an hour until end, and it eventually just looked comical the way our fort got zerged so hard and we had to run from one corner to the next to try wipe each incoming guild raid before they returned again and repeated, for that long :D 

Either way, the node war was still awesome overall. It truly felt like being part of "300" when Sanguine + Enemy+ Ginnunga threw their raids on our fort from 3 different directions at the same time, and trying to defend against that threesome alliance zerg in that chaos was one hell of a challenge!

Hoping for more packed PVP like this soon, good times! :)  

6 people like this

Posted

If we had gone on anyone else than harmony to start with, i would imagine Harmony just steamrolling over the rest and making the nodewar so much shorter for us.

Posted (edited)

gibberish

If you are really wondering why ANY guild (that even knows you from jordine) would focus Harmony first.. damn bro you must be really blind or totally not into war tactics lol. Tell me any guild that would not have attacked Harmony first in ANY circumstance. Even if it was 10 guilds on 1 node. Noone?! Exactly.

I explain again to you: It's a difference if you make an alliance before you go to a siege or nodewar and make a deal to trade the funds if you win OR if you just take out the biggest threat first. We never did and never will make an alliance pre node/siege war. We didnt even talk to either of them during the NW and we also fought Ginnuga + Sanguine after you died, or did you see us give them the node for free? That's what allied guilds would do (kek Mongolis). And you comparing us to Mongolis is the biggest insult I ever heard, thanks for that rofl.

Not even talking about the numbers, you usually have 80+ players attending, we didnt even have 35 in our guild when we were defending, and then you compare the mongolis situation to the situation today? you must be very desperate to look for excuses. 

How do you expect us to react? Should we attack either sanguine or ginnuga, to give you a free node because you would steamroll everyone else easily in a 1v1? Of course not. Nobody would do that.. please turn on your brain.

also we had nothing to do with body throwing.. if you think that still, you might have to google that term to understand what it means. Or did you see any of our members running brainlessly into your fort suiciding and coming again? (im curious, we might want to get rid of them Kappa)

GG afterall, but calling us bodythrowers is some next lvl shit. (sadly I dont have a screenshot of the killscore to show you how bodythrowing does definitely not look like)

ps. this was a good practice for the siege war on saturday. Because this is exactly how it will look in sieges :)

Edited by Xe0
2 people like this

Posted

Sanguine zerged up in another corner

I've never seen Sanguine referred to as a zerg before... lol

Posted (edited)

wouldnt call that bodythrowing, idk what the other guilds did in terms of that, but if you are really wondering why ANY guild would focus Harmony first.. damn bro you must be really blind or totally not into war tactics lol. Tell me any guild that would not have attacked Harmony first in ANY circumstance. Even if it was 10 guilds on 1 node. Noone?! Exactly.

I explain again to you: It's a difference if you make an alliance before you go to a siege or nodewar and make a deal to trade the funds if you win OR if you just take out the biggest threat first. We also fought Ginnuga and Sanguine after you died, or did you see us give them the node for free? That's what allied guilds would do (kek Mongolis). And you comparing us to Mongolis is the biggest insult I ever heard, thanks for that rofl.

How do you expect us to react? Should we attack either sanguine or ginnuga, to give you a free node because you would steamroll everyone else easily in a 1v1? Of course not. Nobody would do that.. please turn on your brain.

also this had nothing to do with body throwing.. if you think that still, you might have to google that term to understand what it means. Or did you see any of our members running brainlessly into your fort suiciding and coming again? (im curious, we might want to get rid of them Kappa)

GG afterall, but calling us bodythrowers is some next lvl ret*rdness rofl. (sadly I dont have a screenshot of the killscore but it definitely didnt look like Mongolis after fighting against us)

Heyhey now, easy on that passive aggressiveness and no need to get all triggered up Xeo! :D I'm just asking related to all the comments thrown towards Morghulis earlier in terms of teaming up and supporting alliances.

Personally I think today's nodewar was a lot fun, even if we got zerged 3v1. Out of the 3 guilds attacking us, Enemy certainly felt like the least bodythrowing type out of the 3 (yet there was a few amongst you who seemed to do it at times, believe it or not) and you seemed more organized than Ginnunga and Sanguine (but they fought well too!), so you can take a seat again and calm down son :P 

I'm just trying to see this from an outside perspective when Morghulis got all that salt and heat for their alliance towards you at Serendia. You called it "bad for PVP" and "this is not PVP", followed up by saying that they deserve absolutely no respect for that alliance support against you when they won the castle and title.

The reason I say this, is because I'm sure you also seemed like the strongest competition for them at that Serendia siege, since they had a lot more casual players fighting in the other guilds who were there at Serendia, so couldn't the dilemma on who to attack together become atleast slightly familiar for Morghulis and the other guilds in that situation too? Is it really two completely different scenarios, where in the first case they are 100% plebs who deserve no respect, and in the second case it's fine, "because it's Harmony after all, so it's ok to zerg them 3v1" like you're saying? :) 

Again, I'm just trying to see this objectively from the whole Morghulis alliance vs Enemy drama earlier at Serendia siege, and I personally don't mind if some guilds decides to ally up against us in Harmony.

There will always be some sort of alliances in games like these, and today's node war was a good fight in terms of all 4 guilds who attended in total :) 

Edited by Gibson
2 people like this

Posted

If you are really wondering why ANY guild (that even knows you from jordine) would focus Harmony first.. damn bro you must be really blind or totally not into war tactics lol. Tell me any guild that would not have attacked Harmony first in ANY circumstance. Even if it was 10 guilds on 1 node. Noone?! Exactly.

I explain again to you: It's a difference if you make an alliance before you go to a siege or nodewar and make a deal to trade the funds if you win OR if you just take out the biggest threat first. We never did and never will make an alliance pre node/siege war. We didnt even talk to either of them during the NW and we also fought Ginnuga + Sanguine after you died, or did you see us give them the node for free? That's what allied guilds would do (kek Mongolis). And you comparing us to Mongolis is the biggest insult I ever heard, thanks for that rofl.

Not even talking about the numbers, you usually have 80+ players attending, we didnt even have 35 in our guild when we were defending, and then you compare the mongolis situation to the situation today? you must be very desperate to look for excuses. 

also we had nothing to do with body throwing.. if you think that still, you might have to google that term to understand what it means. Or did you see any of our members running brainlessly into your fort suiciding and coming again? (im curious, we might want to get rid of them Kappa)

GG afterall, but calling us bodythrowers is some next lvl shit. (sadly I dont have a screenshot of the killscore to show you how bodythrowing does definitely not look like)

ps. this was a good practice for the siege war on saturday. Because this is exactly how it will look in sieges :)

At first, you say that you don't care about wining or money, you just looking for pvp and nothing else. So, why do you support alliance or priority target (whatever u call it). Why dont you just jump in the middle of fight and kill everything red there? Kek.

Actualy, you was throwing ur boddies coz we see, when you run ignoring us and make 1-2 hits to our camp before you die.

Posted

There's a difference between 30v150 and win trading and 100-120 vs Harmony who we thought would be 70-80 like last time.
We knew they were going to trade and don't support that at all but we thought of ourselves as well.
Enemy is no longer the 14 man guild that came to wars just to kill reds. As you see we're larger and now also care for winning node wars, we fought like we did because we thought that was our best chance of winning.
Throwing bodies? Not really, kill Harmony, do damage to buildings, move out. Add getting wiped somewhere in there and that's how we fought.
Was it fair? Not even close. Was it our best shot at winning? Likely. Did we want the alliance to get the node over Harmony? Maybe. :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Results of 8 dec.

Glish Swamp, T2, High_Dawn, RevoIt, VinkingsOnShrooms, Transcendence.

We attacked Revolt while they were attacking someone else. High_Dawn attacked us from behind so we had to turn around. We attacked High_Dawn. In the mean time Revolt killed our base and we were out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Addicted need 2 guilds to help  to kill sfora

now i feel like enemy :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hoping for more packed PVP like this soon, good times! :)  

In the end, on the field of battle every guild is the same. Everyone wants to win. Anyone saying otherwise is talking shit.

Good points raised there mate, there are no special snowflakes.

3 people like this

Posted

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Posted (edited)

Where did you see 2 guilds coming over your fort? Since you've merged with White Crows maybe you need another guild to defend fort next time better?

That's so 2000 to lie

Edited by RNGGod

Posted (edited)

atleast slightly familiar for Morghulis and the other guilds in that situation too

the difference is we didnt ask for an alliance or anything like that, everyone was on their own making sure to attack harmony first, why?

because it's the biggest threat no need to discuss about that.

You want to compare this to the Serendia Siege? Okay let's go.

First of all you cannot call us a threat in Serendia if you already know that we are there. That's like saying let's go to Syria for vacation but bring some guns with us just to defend ourselves!?

Did we ask Ginnuga or Sanguine for an alliance BEFORE the nodewar JUST to "zerg" you guys down? No.

Did you guys only have 30 people defending? No. (maybe you value 2 harmony members for 1 enemy member? Then it would make sense :thinking:)

Did ANYONE of us (Enemy, idk about others) throw bodies at you? No. (or does this look like body throwing? http://i.imgur.com/O5fVbGD.png)

Did we trade the funds after Sanguine got traded the node by Ginnuga? Of course not..

Did we go to the nodewar without knowing who would attend and who we should focus first? Yes!

So how can you even remotely compare this to the serendia siege?

uDFsQQE.png

vvp9ODa.png

ps. jokes on that "objective" thing lol, you are biased as hell because I camped you sometime back at worldbosses:ph34r:B|

damn bro is it so hard for you to understand? people and guild's objectives change man.. zorlak said it like 287189 times already, sometimes I really wonder how you can not understand the most basic things in the world :(

Imagine you were in <Enemy> (thank god that is never going to happen) who would you have focused first to get the best chance of winning or drawing? (im actually curious)

the only thing we could've done was to hope you guys destroy one of the other 2 guilds and then die, but that was hardly going to happen.

also funny is that we got whispered with words like "how could you give this node to this croxus plebs", should we rather "give" it to harmony? lol.

Edited by Xe0
3 people like this

Posted

Funny how harmony cry about "alliances". It's just common sense dudes. If you are the "strongest" (hear biggest number here more than best players), expect to be the one focused. There is literally no point for the 3 other guilds to fight between them before you are down.

Also, nobody would have had fun in this battle if they didn't all go on you.

As expected, Harmony are mostly bandwagonners, joining just for the easy wins and easy payout, and when they lose, they throw a tantrum and blame the other instead of having fun with good fights.

Stop being salty, and like "My good friend" arrshi said : Git Gud.

1 person likes this