• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Also I would love to see a harmony vs sovereign. 

They, along with Millennium, Oldskool and so forth are all welcome to our Calpheon party thrown by Harmony next week.

We will be busy counting silver for the next few days, but we should hopefully be done preparing the party before next saturday!

tumblr_mp9ojs3lKc1sp9fcho1_500.gif

Even if it might end up looking like this:

c7d6a93c944ce34cb807c6697c9604b85c598322

:D 

Edited by Gibson
3 people like this

Posted

i love how tame valencia was with some 3vs1 action happening... but instead serendia went crazy :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Doesn't that mean you did a bad decision of destroying a weaker enemy first? We wanted to take down Enemy first, it is Sfora that decided they would draw that then :D 

It was best decision we can had, we belive we can learn more from  Enemy than from you, sorry :)

Edited by SaltMustGoOn
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You know nothing about Enemy if you think Sfora`s score is tragedy. Also I hope someday Enemy will show us a scoreboard against your guild, whatever it is :)

Here, 1v1 ( well, they actually tried to bring Mountain training too but they got wiped fast enough that the score wasn't really inlfated that much ), mansha forest:

dsdsddddddd.PNG

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

i love how tame valencia was with some 3vs1 action happening... but instead serendia went crazy :D

cuz that one guild that is never happy, once with respawn timers and now with rebuilding structure, have them in valancia and they will find something new to complain about xD 

Posted

I didn't state we were stronger than anyone, i stated that we wouldn't lose in a straight 1v1, we could draw that after the timers kicked in. And yeah we obviously were weaker if they had 20 more people which we didn't expect at all, Sfora looks like being alive again O.o  But if we are the weaker guild and everyone knew it, why didn't Sfora decide to take out the stronger guild first if we clearly shown them the will to help them take Enemy down?

Dunno, maybe the general vibe was to get down to the two guilds that actually wanted PvP and to deny the crown to the guild that simply focuses ( and is not ashamed to pay up several guilds in final wars ) in actually getting NPCs to bow down for RP and money to "help their members". :D 

Wondering how many new guilds you'll actually pay for next week!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Faoiltiarna, now I see. You had no problem  having 20 ppl or even  more than Sfora in the past. It seems like many guilds likes to see Sfora as boys to hit, but they dont like when we are able to give it back :)

Edited by SaltMustGoOn
1 person likes this

Posted

I see. But you had no problem  having 20 ppl or even  more than Sforain the past. It seems like many guilds likes to see Sfora as boys to hit, but they dont like when we are able to give it back :)

No it is just normal for guilds to try to win and you did something completely opposite and this flatters me :P  

I don't even have any problem with your numbers being high, rather our numbers being lower than usual without few key players too. I think you misunderstood my message :P 

Posted (edited)

No it is just normal for guilds to try to win and you did something completely opposite and this flatters me :P  

I don't even have any problem with your numbers being high, rather our numbers being lower than usual without few key players too. I think you misunderstood my message :P 

A new excuse every day :D

You had Aedix, Kyosomething and Risee, that's the entire list of key members right there ( HJALMARI used to be there too but he got demoted by Xeo last night ) so i'm not sure what's the issue :D 

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

A new excuse every day :D

You had Aedix, Kyosomething and Risee, that's the entire list of key members right there ( HJALMARI used to be there too but he got demoted by Xeo last night ) so i'm not sure what's the issue :D 

You missed few, for example Shaoron ;p 

Posted (edited)

Here, 1v1 ( well, they actually tried to bring Mountain training too but they got wiped fast enough that the score wasn't really inlfated that much ), mansha forest:

dsdsddddddd.PNG

Thx for info. I`m suprised it came so fast but still so happy to see it xD

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted (edited)

It was 4v1 in Valencia though! We are used to being attacked by multiple guilds. We pretty much never had 1v1 fight on Alustin. It was almost always guilds allying or teaming up against Sovereign. No need for going crazy, just time to adjust tactics against these guilds that you know are allying up. It is part of the game even if we do not like it. We definitely like the challenge, even if it done by numbers, still much better than steamrolling over everything.

_a45db82cea78e26cf4761da4dcf27a09-png.jpg

Edited by Grt
2 people like this

Posted

You missed few, for example Shaoron ;p 

Not really, lol.

Posted

big ass cluster----- in serendia next week for all the money? wouldn't be suprised if everyone ignores the other places.

Posted

Thx for info. I`m suprised it comes so fast but still so happy to see it xD

it wasnt scoreboard from today's Sieges

Posted (edited)

it wasnt scoreboard from today's Sieges

It was the older 1v1 as asked.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Ma bad, it's too late and Im bad at london, sorry o/

Posted

Yes I know.

Ma bad, it's too late and Im bad at london, sorry o/

I forgive you :P

Posted

2z0IwGe.jpg

^this is bait directed towards Enemy btw

4 people like this

Posted

2z0IwGe.jpg

^this is bait directed towards Enemy btw

Ye we big Zerg.

Posted

How fighting sovereign felt like
5065159-cameron+durability+(1).gif

How the last stand vs Fuzion and Addicted felt like
44cykm.gif

6 people like this

Posted

you missed the part where the territory went liberated :D

7g1MCR5.pngNO COMMENT (guess what sfora was)

i guess the numbers favored you a lot because even if we wiped 50 of you, you still had 20 to attack our base :(

so if we still had 20 people to attack u was really wiped us?
mhmhm :)

Posted

My lovely friends in this new world, today was a great day for all of us. I hope nobody got hurt as all the feelings got worked up around this excitement. I also hope that I did not accidentally hurt anyone in the siege, too, as I was sneaking around. If I did, I feel terribly sorry. Have a lovely day, night or whatever it is where you are.

Sankaruto out.

You managed to be a difference maker alone truth be told interrupting me while doing my beautiful role play as a base builder, also hard to pin down, well done.

Kapikun out.

Posted (edited)

SALT

Edited by Perro

Posted

The reaction of most guilds here paints a pretty sad picture. Not much respect between enemies, alot of salt instead.

It's really, really pathetic.

1 person likes this