• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

...Meanwhile im sitting here, totally happy how the last siege turnend out because it was competitive and fun  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Jesus not enuf salt on podcasts soooo I reckon we might see our beloved Glassy_Boi on next one hue hue hue, whos excited? I know I am

^_^

What guild you going to be in this week then? You've had more guild hops than Katie Price has had men. huehuehue. You even asked us to join <Hydra> when Ninjitsu purged you/you hopped out of them.

Sorry but in Hydra we've built ourselves around people we can rely on (to stick around) and in that regard you're about as useful as Anne Frank's drumkit

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Att Hydra:

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree, really shows your character and attitude glassy - will get you kicked out of your current/future guilds. Disappointed into the people in the podcast chat aswell for pointing out that.

The opinions of other people have never phased me at all. Especially Twitch trolls, I don't even have the stream open whilst the podcast is up but I can basically predict every week that DarkBever will just spam the same "Hydra PJSalt" spam in every twitch x100. I even posted it on the discord only to find out later that he did indeed do it.

With twitch in general on the podcast most people who insult aren't impartial, they've got a guild and generally they'll spam their spam in order to make it look like that's the general opinion of those on the twitch chat. Fact is, anyone with half a braincell can tell an Addicted in twitch for example when it comes to us. Just like it's pretty obvious what guild the person taking the piss out of Ernesto's "Stutter" was from. Same happened with Addicted's section, same with Enemy, Same with Sovereign etc. Those who actively disliked them spammed the chat in order to make it seem their views were those of the general viewer on twitch at the time.

I must say though, they must think alot of themselves to think that anyone should actually give a crap what their opinion is at all. Like who are they? This isn't a queen judging a peasant and therefore their opinion "matters", they are all just other members of the great unwashed dennizens of the interwebz who's opinions only actually matter to... themselves

But you know... that's just like my opinion man, and therefore falls under my own above logic.

Posted (edited)

It was a good battle! Let's hope for more of these!!

Some ppl fail to understand it doesn't matter how many ppl you bring, how much hours you play, which outfit you are wearing, how good your gearscore is. You just have to do your best and try to win with your guildies. And ofc have fun doing so ;)

Ppl forget the importance of good scouts and strategy. If you are guild X and guild A is attacking guild B fortress. You can choose to act on many options. Help defend guild B fortress, attack guild A fortress, split attack, afk in your own fortress and prepare for bigger battle later, attack some other fortress, ...

A war is more than just hitting some other guys. It's also more than counting the other guys, counting the overall gearscore, ....

Edited by Silent Defender
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I must say though, they must think alot of themselves to think that anyone should actually give a crap what their opinion is at all. Like who are they? This isn't a queen judging a peasant and therefore their opinion "matters", they are all just other members of the great unwashed dennizens of the interwebz who's opinions only actually matter to... themselves

If the above is true, why are u even writing here ?`:D #iamRiipandidontgivea-----buthestillwriteherebeingsaltyabouttwitchchat. xD

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

If the above is true, why are u even writing here ?`:D 

Well that's just like, my opinion man. Doesn't mean I expect anyone else to care about it

Posted (edited)

The opinions of other people have never phased me at all. Especially Twitch trolls, I don't even have the stream open whilst the podcast is up but I can basically predict every week that DarkBever will just spam the same "Hydra PJSalt" spam in every twitch x100. I even posted it on the discord only to find out later that he did indeed do it.

With twitch in general on the podcast most people who insult aren't impartial, they've got a guild and generally they'll spam their spam in order to make it look like that's the general opinion of those on the twitch chat. Fact is, anyone with half a braincell can tell an Addicted in twitch for example when it comes to us. Just like it's pretty obvious what guild the person taking the piss out of Ernesto's "Stutter" was from. Same happened with Addicted's section, same with Enemy, Same with Sovereign etc. Those who actively disliked them spammed the chat in order to make it seem their views were those of the general viewer on twitch at the time.

But you know... that's just like my opinion man, and therefore falls under my own above logic.

Waow you actually made sense here.

Edited by Perro

Posted (edited)

Waow you actually make sense here.

Same with the people saying "Boring get to Valencia" then "Boring get to Serendia" in Twitch. High probability of coming from a guild that participated in that region and want to hear the salt for their region.

Even those spamming "How old is Ernesto anyway?" questions were Ginnunga (Ernesto's guild). That's why I don't read/view twitch chat during stream. Positive or negative those commenting usually have a vested interested in the topics discussed

Edited by Riiip
1 person likes this

Posted

@Mytoko

• Mytoko : WHERE IS OCTOBEAST ??

Im here baby

Posted

What guild you going to be in this week then? You've had more guild hops than Katie Price has had men. huehuehue. You even asked us to join <Hydra> when Ninjitsu purged you/you hopped out of them.

Sorry but in Hydra we've built ourselves around people we can rely on (to stick around) and in that regard you're about as useful as Anne Frank's drumkit

Sadly you didnt get the troll, though I was streaming asking you that and laughing with guys i've been speaking to, as you've actualy believed me that i'd ever want to join HYDRA, which guild with, well the one im currently in, as I said maybe you'll see me there, sides, i've had 3 guild hops which is less then most, the only reason why its noticable is cause it was in short time period as I was checking a place where i'd like it really :D

Posted

@Mytoko

• Mytoko : WHERE IS OCTOBEAST ??

Im here baby

I want to know the ap of your member called Shiki, plox

Posted (edited)

Sadly you didnt get the troll, though I was streaming asking you that and laughing with guys i've been speaking to

Streaming 15 minutes after your Twitch stream was banned for 3 days? alrighty then bud

Also 3 guild hops? Hmm..

• Lazarus
  • KHAOS
  • Addicted
  • LaughingCoffin (your small 3 man troll pvp guild that lasted 2 days)
  • Ninjutsu/Adamantine
  • This new one

And i'm probably missing a few out lol

Edited by Riiip

Posted

I want to know the ap of your member called Shiki, plox

It is part of the ninja code of conduct to never reveal such information.

Posted (edited)

Streaming 15 minutes after your Twitch stream was banned for 3 days? alrighty then bud

Also 3 guild hops? Hmm..

• Lazarus
  • KHAOS
  • Addicted
  • LaughingCoffin (your small 3 man troll pvp guild that lasted 2 days)
  • Ninjutsu/Adamantine
  • This new one

And i'm probably missing a few out lol

Lazarus i've disbanded and merged into KHAOS, so KHAOS/lazarus is sort of 1, Addicted 2, LC was troll till I was discussing Addicted lasted 24hours, Ninjutsu 3. 3 hops joined and stayin in 4th

And on top of that, I guess you didnt know of my 2nd stream. 
also stop doing K/D thing dude its not relevant really. Fun and winning is.

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

Lazarus i've disbanded and merged into KHAOS, so KHAOS/lazarus is sort of 1, Addicted 2, LC was troll till I was discussing Addicted lasted 24hours, Ninjutsu 3. 3 hops joined and stayin in 4th

And on top of that, I guess you didnt know of my 2nd stream. 
also stop doing K/D thing dude its not relevant really. Fun and winning is.

All i'm going to say is that all of the Croxus guilds will probably laugh that the almighty "Lemon" that the other servers paraded around is now in the same guild as you, the joke of Croxus :P

Ciao Ferrari_Lad

Posted

Well Lemon joined whatever guild there wanted to pay him 5mil daily :D 

Posted

Well Lemon joined whatever guild there wanted to pay him 5mil daily :D 

Resilience the 55 man guild that means "Play at your own pace, no bossing around, no 10k activity rules, free guild buffs".... And Glassy expects them to participate in next weeks conquest podcast... oh lord (Atleast that's what guild I believe Glassy is in)

Posted

It is part of the ninja code of conduct to never reveal such information.

Pwetty pwease *bats eyelashes*

Posted

I don't even have the stream open whilst the podcast is up

Same with the people saying "Boring get to Valencia" then "Boring get to Serendia" in Twitch. High probability of coming from a guild that participated in that region and want to hear the salt for their region.

For someone who didnt have the twitchchat open, nor cared about what was said in it. you seem quite informed about all the spammers. I agree on your point of view but i found this funny though. Have a nice evening.

2 people like this

Posted

For someone who didnt have the twitchchat open, nor cared about what was said in it. you seem quite informed about all the spammers. I agree on your point of view but i found this funny though. Have a nice evening.

I'm a bit of an egotist and rewatch the stream right after it's finished for the twitch chat alone :P

Posted (edited)

All i'm going to say is that all of the Croxus guilds will probably laugh that the almighty "Lemon" that the other servers paraded around is now in the same guild as you, the joke of Croxus :P

Ciao Ferrari_Lad

With the two of us in the guild it makes it more relevant then irrelevant HYDRA :D Dude i still cant forget your voice from podcasts, ur haunting me.

Also please "Mascot of Croxus" i reckon there aint 1 ShadowElite player that can kill me still, apart from their unbalanced warriors. 

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

With the two of us in the guild it makes it more relevant then irrelevant HYDRA :D Dude i still cant forget your voice from podcasts, ur haunting me.

Also please "Mascot of Croxus" i reckon there aint 1 ShadowElite player that can kill me still, apart from their unbalanced warriors. 

Hey man cheers again for the guild mention. Appreciate it.

Btw I heard you're back up and running again on twitch, gratz on getting past the ban, I also heard your quality has improved vastly, which is good.

What's your twitch name tho, its hard to find u, twitch rly need to add an option to sort streams by least viewers not just automatically most views first.

12 people like this

Posted

Hey man cheers again for the guild mention. Appreciate it.

Btw I heard you're back up and running again on twitch, gratz on getting past the ban, I also heard your quality has improved vastly, which is good.

What's your twitch name tho, its hard to find u, twitch rly need to add an option to sort streams by least viewers not just automatically most views first.

I was expecting it, yea bruh issue is I gotta get noticed, im doing good if Xeno is answering me :D There are some awesome tingly feelings in my belly hue hue hue https://www.twitch.tv/s0ulskull966 self promotion time 

Posted

Best of Squishy_boi:

n0XBav6.png

:( - 3.25 € / month

Adamantine = Ninjutsu