• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I am not fan of harmony but how can someone dodge pvp in "week 1" ? just curious since no one knows where everyone going! 

I mean you can bet there is a lot of talk between the members of each guild, hyping the first siege after the merge. Also you can see where castles are already built. 

Posted

I am not fan of harmony but how can someone dodge pvp in "week 1" ? just curious since no one knows where everyone going! 

Apperantly hitting a tax wagon is important.

Posted

p5QkGvj.gif

inside Lyaah's head ^_^ 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

only scrubs play in alliance!!!!

Which you did last week, pre-made alliances = in spot alliances, only the fool will deny that.

You helping a guild to kill opponents to leave you both last standing then one of you get it either with a 1v1 or swapping or paying, all the same with different methods.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

inside Lyaah's head ^_^ 

<3 

2 people like this

Posted

amumu dnt cry

accept it

Posted

Which you did last week, pre-made alliances = in spot alliances, only the fool will deny that.

You helping a guild to kill opponents to leave you both last standing then one of you get it either with a 1v1 or swapping or paying, all the same with different methods.

git gud mate

Posted

amumu dnt cry

accept it

ignore him, he's mad coz bad and w/o guild ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

7e41d6aa848b42899ed9e8be26fc8374.thumb.p

34c5a5d89699a28f2486c23c5b381486b62553f3

404 Xeo's salt not found O_o

sorry lyaah but you are too nice to represent saltnemy <3 

Posted

It was pretty obvious Oldskool had something running with RLXT and Vikings. 

Oldskool was focusing Fuzion from the beginning. Vikings attacked us in the meanwhile instantly with a flag, RLXT was attacking Sfora. 

When we attacked Oldskool base they were still attacking Fuzion, we cleared their buildings inside and then everyone got back. Suddenly Vikings decided to attack Fuzion meanwhile Oldskool defends against us. 

After every other guild was cleared up, RLXT just decided to step out their base and let Oldskool kill it in 1 minute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person likes this

Posted

so let's see you're a gear carried sorc player who gets farmed by players with less gear in 2v10 scenarios, doesn't even play the game but says that sorcs are weak and that pvp is rng, all you do is afk train horses and afk fish while you sit on some ridiculous amount of wealth for no reason whatsoever

you also ragequit morghulis cause too trash at the game anyway, and you haven't ever bothered doing nodewars except 3-4 on morghulis, you're literally irrelevant on this thread and have 0 knowledge about the game (both your posts and mechanics prove it)

all of these are facts, not my personal opinion, now i ask you, why do you even keep posting here?

5 people like this

Posted

1v1 or swapping or paying, all the same

Yeah, in your head it probably makes sense, nobody surprised. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To trigger you kids and have a laugh, i mean look it is working xD 

Also you forgot almost pleb (i mean it) lv60 :) 

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.17_21h37m24s_001_.png

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

404 Xeo's salt not found O_o

sorry lyaah but you are too nice to represent saltnemy <3 

but hey! i tried

rinel is too nice to me too 
:x

Edited by Lyaah
1 person likes this

Posted

I you think you are triggering someone It's pretty sad because all I see is people just answering out of pity to your IQ

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I you think you are triggering someone It's pretty sad because all I see is people just answering out of pity to your IQ

From your previous comment towards harmony i spotted your IQ hehe and i didn't ask questions though so no need to answer xD

why is this screen here -__-

Edited by SillySin

Posted

It was pretty obvious Oldskool had something running with RLXT and Vikings. 

Oldskool was focusing Fuzion from the beginning. Vikings attacked us in the meanwhile instantly with a flag, RLXT was attacking Sfora. 

When we attacked Oldskool base they were still attacking Fuzion, we cleared their buildings inside and then everyone got back. Suddenly Vikings decided to attack Fuzion meanwhile Oldskool defends against us. 

After every other guild was cleared up, RLXT just decided to step out their base and let Oldskool kill it in 1 minute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1329da518ec28807bfc6b74bb048105cec42726b

4 people like this

Posted

1329da518ec28807bfc6b74bb048105cec42726b

Definetly a coincedence probably xdd

Posted

I can assure you no alliances were made, we attacked FUzion cos they were closet to our base some reason you skipped everyone an came straight to our base while we were attacking fuzion ? from what i seen RLXT an sfora were fighting you defeated VoS while we finished FUzion an we headed straight for your base. but yeh was a night fight tonight, alot of good pvp an strop destroying my forts Enemy :P !! 

Posted

inb4 Enemy+Sfora+FUzion vs Oldskool+Vikings+RLXT

So many alliances kek

Posted

Also you forgot almost pleb (i mean it) lv60 :) 

BRo7TAf.png

so on top of being a hypocrite since you're the one who gets triggered the hardest when faced with facts you also think that anyone takes what you post seriously and that we're instead not making fun of you for lacking a few neurons?

my honest verdict here as someone who's versed in psychology is that you have serious issues and project your misery directly onto others and then you "pretend that you're being retarded on purpose" just to have a "laugh" when in truth you're genuinely salty and hurt deep inside, your chest itching and your feet twirling in anticipation with hatred from all the facts people keep throwing at your face :)

3 people like this

Posted

any nice house for podcast?:)

Posted

People still crying about alliances and calling people out left and right eh?

Posted

@Fisk yeh mate same ol same ol

Posted

People still crying about alliances and calling people out left and right eh?

That is Enemy guild for you, we didn't have a week without them crying about an alliance despite i hear there was none this week...