• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Mansha Forest.

Asura (40 members) vs DiviumFuror + Metaleak

Good fight. DiviumFuror or Metaleak Won

Edmar (SirTeddy)

Posted

Mansha Forest.

Asura (40 members) vs DiviumFuror + Metaleak

Good fight. DiviumFuror or Metaleak Won

Edmar (SirTeddy)

It was for Metaleak, gg guys =)

Posted

Glish Swamp:

High_Dawn vs MyLittlePwny

High_Dawn won.

1 person likes this

Posted

Except Navster said that in TS to everyone. Maybe she missed it or wasn't there.

The one is bullshitting is you ;)

She just repeated what i said ( more detailed how the fights were going ). Just not mentioning the part where Navs and IK were talking to each other.

Yea it could be that i missed it on TS. My brain was a bit gaga after 2 1/2 hours fighting :D 

Posted

Yea it could be that i missed it on TS. My brain was a bit gaga after 2 1/2 hours fighting :D 

Maybe you missed it when you were in the... Kitchen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Maybe you missed it when you were in the... Kitchen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe she's still there.

(Send help, a murder is about to happen)

Posted

Olvia Coast

Millennium vs FallenAngels vs Morghulis vs Eclypse

Good clean fight!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Canyon of Corruption

GDV + RainingHostias vs Injurius

GDV + RainingHostias won. GDV got the node.

Lake Kaia

RainingHostias + GDV vs BlackSail vs Rocinante vs EvilMind vs Injurius

RainingHostias + GDV won. RainingHostias got the node.

Behr Downstream

RainingHostias vs PettanCo vs Montaraces

RainingHostias won.

Edited by Pájara
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Crioville; 22-7

Cerbervs vs TheLostKeepers vs Letz_Fetz vs Proud 

It ended up in a draw between Cerverbs, Letz_Fetz and Proud. Very good job everyone, we learned a lot! Was an amazing war without a winner unfortunately.

Edited by Perro
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Remember guys, Asura is successful only because of Koyo.

Ph7y0i3.jpg

Asura would be nothing without Koyo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Death's Proxy
7 people like this

Posted

Ph7y0i3.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i knew this was too quiet! :D

Posted (edited)

Ph7y0i3.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sigh. Stop spying! :P

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

Basically when you are doing guildmissions depending on how much time you used for that mission you get a number of points for your character in forums. And when the guild starts to have funds from sieges they plan to share the money depending on how much points you have. Then there is all kinds of retarded drama where officers give themselves and their friends too much points or go leech guild missions and all that kind of bs.

And they always want the guild missions to be done in 5 man parties, u need to sign up beforehand and you need to be in discord channel with other pp doing the gm. Stupid pointless stuff imo, an officer raged me twice there cause i wanted to listen music during gm and not join channel with people that i didnt know who werent my friends.

Oh my god...

So in FU you need to do guild missions with 5 people, sign up before, and be in the same channel. 

No wonder why FU keeps losing all wars, to much guild missions and singing together on discord, while other guilds pvp.

Posted

Sigh. Stop spying! :P

What spies? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

What spies? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mhmmm

Posted

Abit of humor. Watch first minute ;D

Posted

Yeah, they spawned in from a different channel and got the Asura base location wrong haha. I think we (Asura) did pretty good against the two guilds. We managed to get the flag down and destroy the two cannons. Hell just look at the mini-map and see the numbers lol. Also funny how half the fight is missing and only the majority of the footage is from when our recovery centres were down. Just saying. Again GG.

Posted

Untill the day someone swipes the floor with you i guess? :P

If someone wipes the floor with me I will of course be annoyed and salty, but that would be at my own inability to perform and I would never express it to the person that beat me in the forms of whispers, /say, or Channel chat. 

I live by the law of sokaii, someone stronger comes and beat you out of your spot, then you accept defeat and move, simple as that. 

Posted

Yeah, they spawned in from a different channel and got the Asura base location wrong haha. I think we (Asura) did pretty good against the two guilds. We managed to get the flag down and destroy the two cannons. Hell just look at the mini-map and see the numbers lol. Also funny how half the fight is missing and only the majority of the footage is from when our recovery centres were down. Just saying. Again GG.

I slacked alot today xD 

Posted

DakotaCoty (Tori_Amos) complaining for hours without end since day one because he got repeatedly pushed out of sausans (by Grind :D) and didn't receive backup and starting fights with people that tells him to switch channels since people were preoccupied until the point where IKShadow calls for a vote whether to kick him or not and then proceeds to make him an officer despite being the most toxic person in the guild even to his fellow guildmates.

Time to unleash my ninja on little tori, 200 more skillpoints to go. 

You can come say hello in Calpheon 1 or 2, while i'm getting my skill points. Giving you a chance for a fair fight :)

Posted

Ph7y0i3.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hahahah wtf

Posted

Time to unleash my ninja on little tori

I was totally positive that person was a teen girl given how they act, until somebody convinced me he wasnt. And I dont make mistakes like that often. Futilez seem to have some special snowflakes indeed. 

Posted

I was totally positive that person was a teen girl given how they act, until somebody convinced me he wasnt. And I dont make mistakes like that often. Futilez seem to have some special snowflakes indeed. 

To be fair, he makes one hell of a chick...

3 people like this

Posted

To be fair, he makes one hell of a chick...

If you like them whiny and attention seekers. I put him on block during the node wars last week because I couldnt stand the bad jokes spam in my general anymore. If I was a guy I would ran the hell away from that type but to each their own I guess.

Posted

Finek's accent alone is funny enough to listen. How do you guys stand this without laughing? Or got used to it? :D

1 person likes this