• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Trina Beacon Mounds T1 ShadowElite (50) vs High_Dawn (25) vs Crucible (25) vs NovusOrda (10) vs Rebbellicious (1)

W as a hard fight, however in the end the superior non-wagon using forces of NovusOrda reigned supreme!

here is a screenshot of our tactical formup and advance:

SeDa1EZ.jpg

Edited by Empiricist
6 people like this

Posted

Any recordings for this? seems very nice fight with wagons only?xd 

Posted

mediah - splashing point 

sovereign - enemy - dragonborn 

Posted

mediah - splashing point 

sovereign - enemy - dragonborn 

but but carebear server :( 

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.22_14h46m03s_001_.png.eb85f2834d322b13f2528dc65c3bf137.png

Posted (edited)

but but carebear server :( 

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.22_14h46m03s_001_.png.eb85f2834d322b13f2528dc65c3bf137.png

ok

edit: our precious norweil joined them thats probably why tbf :(

Edited by Lyaah
1 person likes this

Posted

Amumu u know 61lvl's from jordine join to soverein

and now they have results! :P

Posted

Ahto Farm - T1

Chaos_United (~40) vs Spiral_Zone (~20)

First it was a nice Nodewar but in the end we didnt survive the Sandwich xD Toxic plays very good with the 2 Guilds to build up pressure.

But to correct one thing we actually had 24 ppl but imo SpiraleZone had 30 + on the field.

Anyway GG to Toxic and SpiraleZone .was fun :)

Posted

I wasn't to focused on counting, just had this feeling that there were way more of you then Spirale guys, but it often happens to overcount enemy forces :].

Posted

Any recordings for this? seems very nice fight with wagons only?xd 

It was very colorful, but wagons are not as powerful as movies such as Ben Hur and Gladiator would have us believe.

1 person likes this

Posted

It was very colorful, but wagons are not as powerful as movies such as Ben Hur and Gladiator would have us believe.

This ShadowElites are crazy, next time they will attack with fishing boats

5 people like this

Posted

Next nodewar they will roleplay musketeer and only use muskets. But atleast they have a great laught.

ps T1 is the new T3 by the looks of these many T1 reports comming in.

Posted

Next nodewar they will roleplay musketeer and only use muskets. But atleast they have a great laught.

ps T1 is the new T3 by the looks of these many T1 reports comming in.

T1's can be actually pretty good if you snipe one with lots of opponents. It's like a timetrial attack

Posted

T1's can be actually pretty good if you snipe one with lots of opponents. It's like a timetrial attack

and moneywise too :D

Posted

220px-Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jp +

haber_1386543597.jpg

= ??

facts != salt, my friend

Posted

T2 Northern Heidel Quarry:

Resilience (19) Ginnunga (7?) Resilience Won

Meh they had only recovery centers came to snipe I guess, nmuch happend, really bored week both fights were easy ones.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

T2 Northern Heidel Quarry:

Meh they had only recovery centers came to snipe I guess, nmuch happend, really bored week both fights were easy ones.

When the enemy doesn't bring enough numbers in a node war (00:02 to 00:15)

Why do I get the feeling Resilience will be at the podcast this week on the week most guilds are taking it off?

Edited by Riiip

Posted (edited)

When the enemy doesn't bring enough numbers in a node war (00:02 to 00:15)

Why do I get the feeling Resilience will be at the podcast this week on the week most guilds are taking it off?

If I said it once, i've said it well only once. Im Serbian and alot of Resi guys are from Balcan our Christmass is on 7th of January

Will there be podcast, idk if Swiper will be around? Even better what about New Years eve, GF's coming over for me so thats a deffo no no for me otherwise i'd pop in on 31st #hardcore

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted (edited)

(zerg) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what did you expect from the Christmas holiday tho.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

awakening bell - enemy - osef - chaosunited

osef and chaosunited had empty forts.... war ended in 8 minutes or so 

gg?

1 person likes this

Posted

2 guilds build fort for free node
logic!

Posted (edited)

2 guilds build fort for free node
logic!

they finished their fort in the last 2 minutes or smth

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

Bumped into empty OSEF forts more than once, not the best at node sniping. ¯\_ツ_/¯

Posted

If I said it once, i've said it well only once. Im Serbian and alot of Resi guys are from Balcan our Christmass is on 7th of January

Will there be podcast, idk if Swiper will be around? Even better what about New Years eve, GF's coming over for me so thats a deffo no no for me otherwise i'd pop in on 31st #hardcore

As far as I know there will be a podcast tomorrow but not the 31st.

1 person likes this

Posted

That Calpheon Siege

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)