• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah it seems pretty obv. that Harmony would just had used their 2nd guild to take over Calph region if they really wanted to go out and search for a fight, that didnt happend so PvP cant be the reason why they all left the guild.

Therefor, they left to attack the taxwagon, and get money from both attacking it and holding Calph when they rejoin after siege

Lenny-Penny-Ping-Pong-Ding-Dong

That's right, it's all about the money ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

2.2 Billon

We should've brought THE ALLIANCE 

Posted

We should've brought THE ALLIANCE 

You'd have to give some of that 2.2b away through final wars :~)

Posted

how does a node have 2.2 bill :o was it left alone for quite some weeks?

Posted

how does a node have 2.2 bill :o was it left alone for quite some weeks?

2 and 1/2 weeks to be exact :D

Posted

And all that money is gonna go in Freja's 5m daily pay 3.0

Posted (edited)

Oh hi frank/Addicted member

Has Addicted ever won against Sovereign? (without outplaying them in the chess games by dodging to Mediah kek)

Look at RIIP jumping on possible Addicted members with his hard e-peen. Klappa

Must have been hard for him to have not posted something related to Addicted in his last few posts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: exactly 10 posts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

Then I don't think you should be posting like this, or at all for that matter. And it was 3-4, nothing really new to any guild that lives long enough I'd say. It's been you guys and your own issues and decisions to do so. None of us here find need in throwing fits at this.

PS: Git efficient.

-Sayalin

I think you have reading comprehension issues or I dont know wtf are u talking about.

3 people like this

Posted

I think you have reading comprehension issues or I dont know wtf are u talking about.

I should've known to keep quiet rather than voice my opinion on how you explained it. (Quite a hilarious like wave you got as well, nice butt kissing.) 

Posted

Must have been hard for him to have not posted something related to Addicted in his last few posts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't know who is more obsessed. Him for posting about you or you checking his feed looking for him posting about you.

2 people like this

Posted

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Posted (edited)

636035978141683912-322232694_Oh-Its-A-De

Ah yes those damned possible Addicted members, not like RNGod's family name ingame is... RNGod, and it's not like I've seen him ingame even when we were back on Croxus and had an IQ high enough to be like "Hmmmmmmm, same name as that guy on the forums, coincidences? duuuuuuuuuuuuuh maybe". Possible addicted member?... getoutahere kek. Did me not naming his ingame character name in my original reply not tip you off that I knew who he was ingame and what guild he was in? ... Why do they call it common sense when, as evidenced here by you, it's not all that common?

I like commenting on people being idiots, if ya'll started acting a little bit smarter and employing logic from time to time you'd find yourself not being called out that often. As it is however you are going around like Hodor being like "Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor"

---

In other news the war with Addicted has ended now after 5? months. They approached us to ask for the war to end. Good fights guys

Edited by Riiip

Posted (edited)

I should've known to keep quiet rather than voice my opinion on how you explained it. (Quite a hilarious like wave you got as well, nice butt kissing.) 

Quite hilarious how you think 7 = 3-4

And you're fine with people talking about them until one of those actual people is talking from their point of view and you tell him to not talk? Get real lol.

Edited by Thrive
2 people like this

Posted

so what happened with wasted,shadowelite and harmony? other than knowing the result can we get some play by play ? :D

Posted

Essentially, tactics mate, tactics.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol who care about carebear guilds? ^^

Posted

T1 - Southern Cienaga

Pyrolyse VS NUGOS, Eknight, Impulsion, DarkImpulse and Der_Schattenrat

Pyrolyse won

1 person likes this

Posted

06/01/17

T1 Wale Farm

Lux Arcana (38 at max) v Rebellicious (15?)v Ethereal (20?) v PapysWarriors v WingedAssassins (20?)

Took out Rebellicious first who put up a spirited defense, though quite outnumbered, moved onto Ethereal as they were hitting our base hard, really strong guild though heavily outnumbered, forced us off a good few times, big Ups to Redstar (their GM I think), Pooki (sorry if name wrong) great zerker and Nothin a ninja who was pretty hard to.  They kept knocking us back when their base was only at 5%.  Even numbers would have been a harder fight.  Then during that WingedAssassins took out PapysWarriors.  Once we got Ethereal out moved onto Winged who we completely missed earlier even though they were so close to where we spawned in for the node war at Wale Farm. Another good defence but our cannon fire got their defenses down.

Done in 1hr 15mins or thereabouts.

GG

Posted (edited)

so what happened with wasted,shadowelite and harrmony? other than knowing the result can we get some play by play ? :D

Nothing special except from pvp + Bilderesultat for sandwich

It was a fun pvp fight with the family guild Harrmony with a mix of main guild and 2nd guild players getting sandwiched and heavily outnumbered by Wasted + Shadowelite for over an hour.

However, BruceJenner did not make it in time for the 2 hours before nodewar inv (hence the GG Brucey in ch chat), so another had to step in to lead in the last minute, and this caused the russian squad to lose their original ts leader too. Also, you dont notice how op the guild skills and passives for sieges are until you lack all of them haha.

It was nice with some pvp again after the holidays, and zergsandwiched or not, we went HAM (huehueuhe) for over an hour and it definately was a blast and GG. :D

This was from around 45 minutes in:   

5vXaMva.jpg

Not sure if wasted gave it to shadowelite for free or what.

Edited by Gibson
1 person likes this

Posted

so what happened with wasted,shadowelite and harmony? other than knowing the result can we get some play by play ? :D

I have already summarized it.

Posted

Since people are slacking again: Awakening Bell (T3): Oldskool vs Ember vs THT

Ember took out THT in like 5 minutes, Oldskool and Ember bases were right next to each other so we just had a huge brawl and Ember took it. Ember apparently merged with Dishonoured? Looking pretty strong.

Posted

Nothing special except from pvp + 

It was a fun pvp fight with the family guild Harrmony with a mix of main guild and 2nd guild players getting sandwiched and heavily outnumbered by Wasted + Shadowelite for over an hour.

However, BruceJenner did not make it in time for the 2 hours before nodewar inv (hence the GG Brucey in ch chat), so another had to step in to lead in the last minute, and this caused the russian squad to lose their original ts leader too. Also, you dont notice how op the guild skills and passives for sieges are until you lack all of them haha.

How many did you manage to pull for that node? When I checked the main guild I thought i saw it had 16 ppl left in it.  So assumed the majority were at that fight.

I completely missed it and heard on TS you lost the node and was like eh wtf.  

Posted

How many did you manage to pull for that node? When I checked the main guild I thought i saw it had 16 ppl left in it.  So assumed the majority were at that fight.

I completely missed it and heard on TS you lost the node and was like eh wtf.  

Think we need some practice in switching guilds, assumed we would get over many more than we actually did, but our magnificent raid leader B. Jenner was teaching all the plebs who missed the time how to chop lumber in Calpheon. xD

Not sure what was worst, no guild skills or no guild money for buildings, but we will work it out, if ppl keep dodging calpheon we need to do something to get pvp. This was the second time for a month we fought, hydras 2 hwatchas Christmas eve party was the first, and this was even better than that time!

GG to wasted and shadowelite for taking it, they had some nice in and out tactics for sure, was great fun and I hope we get more fights soon!

Posted

if ppl keep dodging calpheon

1 person likes this

Posted

Ember apparently merged with Dishonoured? Looking pretty strong.

Yeah we heard about that about 2 days ago, A Dish member also joined Addicted and was instantly made an officer... lel

As for the Ember+Dish merge, I've had a mixed relationship with the 2 guilds but that merge is a good one and in all reality the newly merged guild will probably be the best Croxus has produced on the siege scene for repping the old server.