• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

are you really in grind? because you sound like a propper fk boy

do people in grind really karma grief or is lemon bsing like always

Nah, i never see such stuff in there, i think Slacktivist below your post just came up with the magical answer.

Posted (edited)

Well we died twice in spawn of what 20 mins 2v4 and the moment we got 3rd guy to help uss we wiped them and lemon ran away like a little ----- so ; D

Maybe you honestly remember it like that, but it's not true. I wasn't there (afk), but I read the chat afterwards and looked at the kills/deaths. I didn't screenshot before I noticed there was forum drama about this, so I think there is a part before this that is missing, but this is the middle part and the late part.

http://puu.sh/qcRuS/3d78fc6773.png

http://puu.sh/qcRvo/526a68fc1d.png

For clarification, "last hit" refers to killing mobs, to get karma back.

"we wiped them and lemon ran away like a little ----" is not a very accurate account of what happened.

Edited by Clearing
2 people like this

Posted

Grats on free node Futilez.

Posted

Maybe you honestly remember it like that, but it's not true. I wasn't there (afk), but I read the chat afterwards and looked at the kills/deaths. I didn't screenshot before I noticed there was forum drama about this, so I think there is a part before this that is missing, but this is the middle part and the late part.

http://puu.sh/qcRuS/3d78fc6773.png

http://puu.sh/qcRvo/526a68fc1d.png

For clarification, "last hit" refers to killing mobs, to get karma back.

"we wiped them and lemon ran away like a little ----" is not a very accurate account of what happened.

The moment it was 3v4 lemon ran away instantly

Posted (edited)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Karmek
1 person likes this

Posted

The moment it was 3v4 lemon ran away instantly

Do you honestly think he left because he thought he couldn't beat you?

Posted

Thank you for being free, DF

2016-07-24_19-50-56.jpg

Posted

Cron castle (T3)

Millennium vs Venividivici + IXkohorta 

IXkohorta had really good tower placement and iron barricades, GF IXKohorta.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you honestly think he left because he thought he couldn't beat you?

Why would he leave then? We werent killing any mobs or anything it was just me and cirilla hanging out and fighting u guys flagged on uss 4v2 the moment you saw uss always.

Posted (edited)

Why would he leave then? We werent killing any mobs or anything it was just me and cirilla hanging out and fighting u guys flagged on uss 4v2 the moment you saw uss always.

.. He was red karma and was burning through -1m to participate in today's node war. When you die 3 times in a row (or more? I didn't have farther up the chat log) you should just leave or send GvG, not delude yourself into thinking people are leaving because they are scared of your pvp prowess.

Edited by Clearing

Posted (edited)

.. He was red karma and was burning through -1m to participate in today's node war. When you die 3 times in a row (or more? I didn't have farther up the chat log) you should just leave or send GvG, not delude yourself into thinking people are leaving because they scared of your pvp prowess.

-1 m karma ok lol sure thanks for confirming that

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted

Ye half time he was negative karma and half time he was positive whats up in that department?

He was dark red. Before I went afk earlier he was -1mil and that was at most an hour before that happened.

-1 m karma ok lol sure thanks for confirming that

lol

I see the guild chat, you don't. He's retardedly stubborn at times (he should just switch channel, especially before node war day) and some people just keep coming back and the deaths spam the chat window. He grinded for idk how many hours straight, it must have been 6-8.

Posted

Stonebreak Shore - 24-07-2016

Proud (WIN)
vs Prismatic + Schwarze_Hand

1 person likes this

Posted

Hexe Sanctuary 

Cerbervs vs Reborn vs Sfora

Cerbervs won

1 person likes this

Posted

It's unreal how many nodes have been handed out uncontested today. Especiall T3 ones. Everyone can have one now, there's less competion on them than on T1's or T2's.

Posted

Does anyone know about Elder’s Bridge and Watchtower?:)

Posted

It's unreal how many nodes have been handed out uncontested today. Especiall T3 ones. Everyone can have one now, there's less competion on them than on T1's or T2's.

This is what i feared.. When it comes to node defending, there will be even less contesting.

Posted

Well... not enough guilds for too many nodes. Might be more interessting when weaker guilds decide to go for T3 ... I doubt that though.

Posted

Well... not enough guilds for too many nodes. Might be more interessting when weaker guilds decide to go for T3 ... I doubt that though.

And even more nodes gonna be there when they enable the Valencia nodes +1 Castle

Posted

Yeah. Gonna be interessting when that megaserver announcement will happen.

Posted

And even more nodes gonna be there when they enable the Valencia nodes +1 Castle

In time even the carebears will have decent level to keep a level1 node there and there, so it wont be a problem.... xD and gratz on yar promotion to moderator m8.

Yeah. Gonna be interessting when that megaserver announcement will happen.

If that announcement happen, i do not think lately Kakao Gamez listen to their players.... xD

Posted

In time even the carebears will have decent level to keep a level1 node there and there, so it wont be a problem.... xD and gratz on yar promotion to moderator m8.

If that announcement happen, i do not think lately Kakao Gamez listen to their players.... xD

Uhm. Correct me here if I'm wrong. But they actually wanted to start with megaservers in EU/NA, right? They didn't because the community had legitimate complains about crowded grinding spots and so on. Well. The world is a lot bigger now :P

Posted

Uhm. Correct me here if I'm wrong. But they actually wanted to start with megaservers in EU/NA, right? They didn't because the community had legitimate complains about crowded grinding spots and so on. Well. The world is a lot bigger now :P

There was no statement what they like to start, they made a poll and the community wanted seperated servers yes. But that doesnt mean they will merge em now... :) we can hope they will, but without an official statement, that still remain hope.. xD

Posted

There was no statement what they like to start, they made a poll and the community wanted seperated servers yes. But that doesnt mean they will merge em now... :) we can hope they will, but without an official statement, that still remain hope.. xD

The easiest thing to do would just make channels like Velia 1-4, Calpheon 1-4 etc etc. That way more channels more spots but when it comes to the actual PvP of them game a lot more guilds.

1 person likes this

Posted

The easiest thing to do would just make channels like Velia 1-4, Calpheon 1-4 etc etc. That way more channels more spots but when it comes to the actual PvP of them game a lot more guilds.

but if they make more channels the pvp wont be more for sure, cuz ppl will spread out..... :) I am really sceptical about the merge tho.... cuz the guilds there in Alustin and Crox probably dont want to merge with ours..... cuz Jordine have a lot of strong guilds, and it will be harder for them to get a territory...