• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sfora wasn't aligned with anyone :] We went for Dogma first, we made a few mistakes so it took us ~1.5 hour to destroy them (very good performance from Dogma though). Meanwhile RLXT_Alliance was attacking our base, so they were our 2nd target. At the end we hoped to cut a deal with Vikings so we helped them finish Khaos. There were like 7 minutes left, Vikings didn't agree on our terms, they even pulled a nice try to destroy our base. Shame that we didn't have 30 more minutes.

Sfora must be really bad then, since you couldn't remove Dogma base in 1.5h, considering they had their force on Khaos base coordinating with Vikings, but hey, post merge guilds take time to work well, right?

You made deals with Vikings, Vikings made deal with Dogma, in the end, 3 guilds kept attacking Khaos base, to me, those are allies, even if temporary ones. Why are you so determined to deny this now, is there some drama from your ex server and you are not allowed to be allied or what? O.o

Nobody likes to get gang banged by 3 guilds, considering we spent first 40 minutes taking out Hostile, instead of dealing with the alliance.

VoS has already destroyed High_Dawn when Dogma was besieged by Sfora. Coordinated attacks? Delusional. I personally took out RLXT hwacha to 20% with TWO other people. Ask their sorc and this funny Blader. Eidanss tried to help but it wasn't enough. xD Ignoring VoS? VoS was the one who nearly destroyed our base. No other guild was even remotely close. xD

Vikings did several attacks with Dogma, one guild from north, after climbing rocks, one from road to south. After Dogma was out, same thing happened again, with Vikings taking same route and Sfora coming from road. Both guild having more people than we did.

I mean, we get it, take out the big baddies from Croxus, so good old Austin and Jordine people can share the loot. ^^

Ninja edit: Not to mention, sfora had fort next to vikings, and their base was empty half of the time, you could have taken it out anytime,but you didn't, reasons? :P

Edited by Razielkh

Posted (edited)

Sfora must be really bad then, since you couldn't remove Dogma base in 1.5h, considering they had their force on Khaos base coordinating with Vikings, but hey, post merge guilds take time to work well, right?
You made deals with Vikings, Vikings made deal with Dogma, in the end, 3 guilds kept attacking Khaos base, to me, those are allies, even if temporary ones. Why are you so determined to deny this now, is there some drama from your ex server and you are not allowed to be allied or what? O.o

Nobody likes to get gang banged by 3 guilds, considering we spent first 40 minutes taking out Hostile, instead of dealing with the alliance.

Vikings did several attacks with Dogma, one guild from north, after climbing rocks, one from road to south. After Dogma was out, same thing happened again, with Vikings taking same route and Sfora coming from road. Both guild having more people than we did.
I mean, we get it, take out the big baddies from Croxus, so good old Austin? people can share the loot. ^^

You have to give it to Dogma, they were absolutely godly when it comes to rebuilding the base, they made thorough preparations. Hwacha was up and running in between regroups. During the regroup they also attacked your base apparently. Whenever we started hitting it they were dying and ressing at Fort. You just need an excuse to justify quick death. To be honest, your base was probably the easiest to get to and in and it would be destroyed anyway. Yeah, it could be attacked only from one side but it was in plain sight. No rock climbing or zigzag required.

"take out big baddies from Croxus"? Good old Alustin? Sfora is from Jordine. O.o  So guild from Jordine allied with whole Alustin (the very mention of "Dogma+Sfora" still makes me laugh) to takes out Croxus? Puh-lease. You just lost, deal with it and stop looking for nonexistent allies.

Edited by Duniak

Posted (edited)

@Razielkh I wasn't sure what guild you are from, now I am not sure if you were participating on this node :P

Dogma had their all forces defending their base, they might have attacked someone before we went after them, it took as so long becouse we needed to defend base from RLXT and we also to quickly decided to relocate cannons, which allowed Dogma to almost fully rebuild their base.. They must have used tons of polished stones..

Besides if we were allied then this node wouldnt be neutral anymore.

Edited by Mix0l0gist
1 person likes this

Posted

You have to give it to Dogma, they were absolutely godly when it comes to rebuilding the base, they made thorough preparations. Hwacha was up and running in between regroups. During the regroup they also attacked your base apparently. Whenever we started hitting it they were dying and ressing at Fort. You just need an excuse to justify quick death. To be honest, your base was probably the easiest to get to and in and it would be destroyed anyway. Yeah, it could be attacked only from one side but it was in plain sight. No rock climbing or zigzag required.

"take out big baddies from Croxus"? Good old Alustin? Sfora is from Jordine. O.o  

5-7 minutes before the node war end is a quick death apparently? After fighting 4 guilds without any allies on top of it. Sure ^^

All these non-Croxus guilds look and taste the same to us. 
B|

Posted

I mean, we get it, take out the big baddies from Croxus, so good old Austin and Jordine people can share the loot. ^^

Ninja edit: Not to mention, sfora had fort next to vikings, and their base was empty half of the time, you could have taken it out anytime,but you didn't, reasons? :P

I don't know what all this talk about alliances is about, there's really nothing to discuss and if Vikings is allied with anyone, even temporarily, we have no reason to hide it. :)

We spotted Dogma grouping north of your fort, so it made sense to attack you from the south instead. When Sfora attacked you as well, it made sense to sit back and let them fight you, then move in once you fought them off. Similarly, we fell back when Sfora came to attack again.

If you remember, we did the same exact thing when you guys attacked Hostile - we sat back and only moved in once you started to get wiped. That doesn't make us allies and has nothing to do with sniping the fort kill, it was the logical thing to do after taking out High Dawn. I guess you can compliment the coordination in that if you want to, but it was all internally and nothing between the guilds. ;)

Big compliment on your fort location and scouting though, it was nearly impossible to besiege your fort with cannons. I think we all had a lot of fun and learned a couple things, really looking forward to meet you guys again!

Posted

T1 Keplan Hill

Lux Arcana (35 at max) v Leviathan (?30) v Now (?15)

Good long fight tonight, will be a shame when the timers go back to 2hrs.

Went for Now who we knew were in the north near Marni Farm Ruins, had the upper hand and were getting their fort heavily damaged when Leviathan spotted our fort and came against us in numbers and our defense needed help.  We forced Leviathan off and decided best to attack them as we now had their fort location.  They repelled us and we had to run back as they were hitting us hard again due to an outpost in a cave just to our forts north.  The cave was hell to get the outpost down as while it kept Leviathan bunched up it also made it very hard to push through to destroy the outpost.  We eventually got there though after a good few pushes.  Leviathan also had some creative cannon placement in safe zones which caused issues.  They got a second outpost down which again after a good few pushes we managed to clear.  At this point Now who had pushed Leviathan's fort a few times lost players went down to like 5 people.  Leviathan had managed to get our fort down to 20% with no buildings.  But we managed to rebuild fully and repair fort to 100% after we destroyed their outpost.

We managed to get our own outpost down from which we eventually managed to keep the pressure up on Leviathan, though they destroyed it our cannon fire was starting to wreck their base and with a second outpost we managed to eventually get their fort down after repeated pushes.  Felt they lost numbers or maybe got disheartened after getting us down so far but we were still able to continue, that or just the longer re-spawn timers.  After that it was more or less a quick wipe of Now's fort where only a few were defending.

Anyway GG to all involved, twas a good fight and again shame about the timers changing back otherwise this would have been a draw.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't know what all this talk about alliances is about, there's really nothing to discuss and if Vikings is allied with anyone, even temporarily, we have no reason to hide it. :)

We spotted Dogma grouping north of your fort, so it made sense to attack you from the south instead. When Sfora attacked you as well, it made sense to sit back and let them fight you, then move in once you fought them off. Similarly, we fell back when Sfora came to attack again.

If you remember, we did the same exact thing when you guys attacked Hostile - we sat back and only moved in once you started to get wiped. That doesn't make us allies and has nothing to do with sniping the fort kill, it was the logical thing to do after taking out High Dawn. I guess you can compliment the coordination in that if you want to, but it was all internally and nothing between the guilds. ;)

Big compliment on your fort location and scouting though, it was nearly impossible to besiege your fort with cannons. I think we all had a lot of fun and learned a couple things, really looking forward to meet you guys again!

You don't, but for some reason Sfora is sending our people pm's in game, on polish... We really don't understand what is their problem. xD

Well, from our perspective, we were the southern most fort, yet 4 guilds kept attacking us and mostly ignoring each others. Hostile was logical, as they were next to us, but for other three, like I've said, it was a temporary alliance or cooperation. Seemed rather strange that everyone would go that far south, just focus on us and attack in waves and with several coordinated cannon crews. :(

We presumed Sfora would be the highest threat, and pull most of the aggro during the node war, but somehow we were the target of 4 out of 7 guilds there.

Anyways, it was an awesome fight, and at the last 30 minutes, your mini fort on the hill with the flag, barricades, and cannons was such a cool setup. Something we might try if we get a chance in future. ^^

Edited by Razielkh

Posted

Tell him your main channel then, i wonder if you will ever kill a nouver xD

he just needs to find the gap between lemons 18h playtime.hard but not impossible.

2 people like this

Posted

You don't, but for some reason Sfora is sending our people pm's in game, on polish... We really don't understand what is their problem. xD

Well, from our perspective, we were the southern most fort, yet 4 guilds kept attacking us and mostly ignoring each others. Hostile was logical, as they were next to us, but for other three, like I've said, it was a temporary alliance or cooperation. Seemed rather strange that everyone would go that far south, just focus on us and attack in waves and with several coordinated cannon crews. :(

We presumed Sfora would be the highest threat, and pull most of the aggro during the node war, but somehow we were the target of 4 out of 7 guilds there.

Anyways, it was an awesome fight, and at the last 30 minutes, your mini fort on the hill with the flag, barricades, and cannons was such a cool setup. Something we might try if we get a chance in future. ^^

What Pm`s from Sfora members ? Any ss would be a nice ? Attacking by 4 guilds ?  There is no reason to exaggerate...  mighty Khaos.  

Did you noticed that Sfora came for you on 10 40 pm when there was like 20 min to the end? I wouldn`t call it permament attacking... ;)   .We were really busy with Dogma and RLXT for most of the evening and once they both discovered   location of our fort :D we were attacked by both guilds from 2 hills. Each time we were in attacking mode we were at risk of beeing wiped by other one.

We found out very quickly that Dogma and RLXT cooperating  so we did not have any reason to start against Vikings and have 3 guilds on us .. at least untill we finished both guilds. We had no alliance with anybody yesterday,

Big gratz for Dogma for constant rebuilding and credits to that hwatcha operator who was ripping us rly hard yesterday. Generally this node is real pain in the ass. All those cannons on the hills when you literally see them but need like 10 minutes to get there^^ Lot of fun but we started to missing some green plains of Balenos^^

Posted

So now suddenly it's 4 guilds? Soon it will be the whole server I guess..

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't you think this node war of your was not worth all those pages? we appreciate salt but the high-quality one like Lemon's, Xeo's but above i just got lost reading, Boom Bam Bop Badabop boomp POW i am not a rapper.

Posted (edited)

If you getting lost in reading switch to audio books. Who cares if you find it worth or not

Edited by Lyken

Posted (edited)

Now that is exactly what we need, high-quality salt ^ i am happy to be the one pushing you into this flavour.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Sfora normally is the guild that is calling out others for being allied against them.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Dogma here, idk wich NW you guys fought but here's my report:

We joined the fray with HOSTILE as our only "friendly" guild in there, you know, take out enemies then brawl each other out until someone wins it, i prefer them having the money than some guild i'm not aquainted (i hope you'll excuse me for that xD) with but they couldn't find a decent spot near my base so they ended in a very awkward position between Khaos and High_Dawn
We tried to push immediately high dawn but my second raidleader pinged to attack from the same direction as hostile and it resulted in a very split, uncoordinated, horrible (and very short!) push, after that sfora started grouping outside our base so we both spent the rest of our time defending (us and hostile)
We never even met Khaos during the following 1.5h
After 1.5h it was clear the fight between us and sfora was going nowhere, placing a flag above in that cancerous (sorry >.>) position was nigh impossible and we kept repelling sfora over and over somehow, base was back to 100% everytime and everything rebuilt (props for your very high damage pushes tho)
RLXT kept wandering around Sforas mountain apparently and while they were probably bothering sfora they also killed my cannon hunting team on various occasions wich hurt the rebuilding etc a lot (move them in a different spot next time come on! xD)
Anyways, since the draw was becoming more and more obvious for everyone i decided to try and break the deadlock by trying to help vikings push khaos and possibly tip the fight in their favor so we could focus a different target next, hoping rlxt would at least keep you busy for one push, but not even the time to reach Khaos sfora was outside our base again (we had them locked in their base with a flag right outside of it for a few minutes just previously, hoped to have bought a bit of time to reorganize)
The time it took us to suicide on Khaos and respawn base was rekt and fort was at 40%, we never recovered from that and 15 minutes later we went down (10:03PM CET, 2 hours)
I feel we could probably keep up the stalemate with sfora until the end of the war but there was really no point, in hindsight i should have stayed in base ready to guild tp everyone back if sfora came, it also happens i'm the raid leader tho wich makes the choice all the more harder^^
All in all i'm pretty proud of my people, we held our ground pretty decently until i decided to yolo, although we have still a lot of stuff to improve on brawling with one of the former servers "big guilds" is important for us :P thanks to everyone, the fight was amazing!

TL:DR
We lasted 2 hours, we died cause we yoloed, we only attacked Khaos once, we didnt't have any agreement with vikings, thanks everyone <3

Edit: you can rest assure Dogma is NEVER with RLXT, i personally like a few of them but Sveyn and a few other officers don't like me/us AT ALL, even had a few lasting gvgs with them and AFAIK they even considered changing their plans in the past just to mess with me, so there's some bad blood running between the two and we don't really talk to each other^^

Oh btw (Edit 2)
Is anyone willing to share some numbers? i only did a quick count yesterday i have to check again but can't now, i'll edit later, Dogma had like 7 full parties + a bunch, i think between 50 and 55 considering people coming in later how many people did you guys have?

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

Freja Hot grill confirmed on Podcast Chat. Just wanted to point that out.

That was every nodewarsalt we get?

Posted

pro tip i have 5mil salary and i bet your shitty guild is struggling since you're 100man trash on t2 node that gets killed in 5:1 number odds and then the only comfort you have is that you "won"

ever heard of the special olympics? 

also its funny that your guild description is raging about zergs then you intentionally zerging yourselves, top notch 

5mil is 30min grind these days, not sure how's that an achievement. Besides your whole guild is based upon "silver whoring". Since day 1 node wars you're avoiding the proper fights and only attempt to snipe T2/T3's.

That worked pre-merge because there were not enough guilds to actually remove your silly 10 people guild from their spot, however, guess what happened after the merge.

Claiming you're better than anyone else just because you're 10 elitist people is retarded though this game is balanced around GvG nothing else. And guess what! Those GvG's are designed for 100v100v100 +

Or should I just throw in the argument that the only reason why you're only 10 people in your guild is because of you not being capable of acting as someone decent.

2 people like this

Posted

Sfora had average 50 people

Sfora normally is the guild that is calling out others for being allied against them.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

give an example

...oh wait

Posted

balanced around GvG nothing else. And guess what! Those GvG's are designed for 100v100v100 +

sadly the servers are not even balanced for 50v50 :S

Posted

sadly the servers are not even balanced for 1v1 :S

ftfy

5 people like this

Posted

ftfy

More about game not being optimized for big fights since even the best computers struggle in this game when it gets to crowded

Posted

give an example

...oh wait

EsmT3Gwl.jpg

57822c19e1ad1.thumb.png.df60de9e24a34294

5 people like this

Posted

sadly the servers are not even balanced for 50v50 :S

Even if they were, they're with a Tele2 contract (ISP) which is garbage from the first floor x)

Posted (edited)

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.11_11h53m55s_001_.jpg

we know who is getting the Balenos ones! ultimate weapon for Lemon! xD 

Edited by SillySin

Posted

we know who is getting the Balenos ones! ultimate weapon for Lemon! xD

Where did you see this?