• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

And even more nodes gonna be there when they enable the Valencia nodes +1 Castle

Yo so should i be afraid now and censure myself now that you're a volunteer mod? Tell the other mods all is fair in love and in threads about jordine 4Head

Posted

Yo so should i be afraid now and censure myself now that you're a volunteer mod? Tell the other mods all is fair in love and in threads about jordine 4Head

I'll just moderate according to the forum rules. So unless you didn't break any rules, no.

We can sing kumbaya too 

Posted (edited)

but if they make more channels the pvp wont be more for sure, cuz ppl will spread out..... :) I am really sceptical about the merge tho.... cuz the guilds there in Alustin and Crox probably dont want to merge with ours..... cuz Jordine have a lot of strong guilds, and it will be harder for them to get a territory...

You would think that, but you have to also think that because the less populated servers the populated the grind spots are over there. Which means more time for grinding and gear drops whereas if I go to Ogres at any other time than 3am its occupied. On their servers I imagine it to be empty 50% of the time.

Maybe they won't be as "skilled" but we know gear > skill.

Edit:Nevermind.... well that digitalriot guy only just said that someone get the first TET Longbow on the server yday. (alustin)

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

SAY NO TO MODERATION IN JORDINE DRAMAS. 

10 people like this

Posted

SAY NO TO MODERATION IN JORDINE DRAMAS. 

first alustin thread, now jordine is on the radar

Posted

We will make the forum carebear paradise too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

but if they make more channels the pvp wont be more for sure, cuz ppl will spread out..... :) I am really sceptical about the merge tho.... cuz the guilds there in Alustin and Crox probably dont want to merge with ours..... cuz Jordine have a lot of strong guilds, and it will be harder for them to get a territory...

Node and Region wars are still limited to specific channels and ownership is server wide. There will definitely be more pvp.
You might think that it'll get more crowded in farm spots but that's were more channels will even it out, 1 mega server with 25 channels would be a lot better than what we have right now.
As for selecting what server to go to you'll have indications like "crowded" which will even out the population on them all.

Right now the situation is kinda ridiculous on Alustin. Regions are ruled by Alliances that nobody wants to fight against. Only 1 region went to a guild that went solo, this because the region didn't even get proper competition so it was basically handed over for free.
Only 1 region had a fight, Balenos, a situation of 1v3 or 40 people against 150+. This is the guild I am in and while yes we did manage to defend for over 1.5 hours we basically had no chance to win. If we weren't there the region would have been taken for free like the other 3.

The reality is that there just isn't enough competition.
The little competition that could be is being choked by the formation of alliances. It's very unfortunate.

Now if a server merge will fix things is hard to say. Alliances will probably always be a thing unless the devs actively works against it. Something that they do in Korea with the recently added penalty for short-term region control. 
Server merges are at least some form of hope, because right now things are just getting stale, at least on Alustin. Can't even imagine the situation on Croxus.

Edited by Fisk
1 person likes this

Posted

I just keep hearing that on other servers they are overgeared and leveled, and keep getting screenshots of pp with 215 ap etc

Posted

Imo since alliances will always be a thing more or less , or even in the back of the head of smaller guilds , they will ally with one another trying to take out a stronger guild because thats the way things work.

The best course of action to make this more interesting is a server merge combined with the embrace of an alliance system where you allow lets say maximum 3 guilds in an alliance so we can actually see more interesting things.

Posted

Wandering Rogue Den
Sfora vs Avalon

Sfora win

1 person likes this

Posted

Wandering Rogue Den
Sfora vs Avalon

Sfora win

218.png_large

You didnt need to tell us this, obliviously avalon lost.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just keep hearing that on other servers they are overgeared and leveled, and keep getting screenshots of pp with 215 ap etc

Yep. Makes me wanna cry while I fight the hordes of guildless carebears at Sausans.

Posted

Oze Pass = Tie

Zer0 (about 55 people) vs. Ancestrall 1st + Ancestrall 2nd + SymphonyX alliance

We held them off as long as we could but theres too many. Managed to destroy SymphonyX's base but not enough time. Was a really tough and enjoyable fight. Thanks for the fight!

4 people like this

Posted

5 nodes w/o fights. 2 nodes are T2....I'm really scared =\

Posted

Oze Pass

Zer0 vs Ancestrall + AncestraII + SynmphonyX

Ended up in a draw.... :) Was a good fight but numbers are numbers... :/ our fualt that we didnt have more tho. :) GF really GF.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oze Pass

Ancestrall + Ancestrali + SymphonyX vs Zer0 

No one won, but managed to destroy Symphony

3 cannons so strong man....

Edited by DakeR
1 person likes this

Posted

you dont need to post this 3 times!!! report for spam plz

7 people like this

Posted

you dont need to post this 3 times!!! report for spam plz

plz muku, we all posted same second

Posted (edited)

Oze Pass (3)

Thank you all for a long, difficult and entertaining fight. Alliance Ancestrall and SymphonyX today failed, but failed against one of the best guild on Jordine.
Zer0 are really great players.

We thank our artillery, they were great :)

Luka (SymphonyX)

Edited by Luka_
5 people like this

Posted

Wandering Rogue Den
Sfora vs Avalon

Sfora win

>avalon ever winning anything

wsKXXbl.png

Posted

>avalon ever winning anything

wsKXXbl.png

If i remember right they won glish ruins node when they were fighting against                                          .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwzr1uZa9696a89uF5u2t

Posted

Oze Pass (3)

Thank you all for a long, difficult and entertaining fight. Alliance Ancestrall and SymphonyX today failed, but failed against one of the best guild on Jordine.
Zer0 are really great players.

We thank our artillery, they were great :)

Luka (SymphonyX)

Thanks for the fight! One of the more fun wars I've had even though it was a draw. :D

2 people like this

Posted

Oze Pass = Tie

Zer0 (about 55 people) vs. Ancestrall 1st + Ancestrall 2nd + SymphonyX alliance

We held them off as long as we could but theres too many. Managed to destroy SymphonyX's base but not enough time. Was a really tough and enjoyable fight. Thanks for the fight!

Impressive guys, good job!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 nodes w/o fights. 2 nodes are T2....I'm really scared =\

It's a good and a bad sign, good for the fact most other nodes had actual fights, bad due to the fact that we need a server merge asap. 

Also GF to Sfora was a fun fight at the end of the day could of gone either way.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted

It's a good and a bad sign, good for the fact most other nodes had actual fights, bad due to the fact that we need a server merge asap. 

Also GF to Sfora was a fun fight at the end of the day could of gone either way.

It was never intended that all the nodes need to be taken from the top guilds, these T1 nodes can be easily taken from small scale guilds, but at the moment it is a fact that small scale guilds dont want to participate in the node wars, cuz they are affraid of being crushed..... Totally unreasonable... in time they will understand that even they can take a node.... thats my opinion ;)

Of course a merge is always welcomed.... more ppl is a good thing after all.

1 person likes this