• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Imagine saturday night lineup like this:

Sofa vs Mongolis,

followed by a juicy Sov vs Harm.

You may say that I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.

Not gonna happen, we always want that but Enemy always breaks the party :/

Posted (edited)

Niker and Zenogard? personally i have nothing for them

HAIL NIKER92

Rip niker best guild leader eu (won't tell me where he buried his shard stash) so sad the new world won't get to be in his presence

come back 2 me @Niker92

Sofa vs Mongolis,

I believe 

Edited by physce
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

you speak of happenings u were never part of making, only heard as a third party, so how could u tell truth from lie. You have your interests, and for you it makes sense to defend what you came from.

Here is the owner of Oscar_Goebbels_Joey_Propaganda_Award1.th

Sofa vs Mongolis,

Easy to predict: mongalis dead after 1-1,5h.

Edited by Belmond
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

obsess

Like you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not gonna happen, we always want that but Enemy always breaks the party :/

You sure you're speaking on behalf of your guild? I always felt that most of them simply wanted the rest of the guilds to forget to build their fort ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Like you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You sure you're speaking on behalf of your guild? I always felt that most of them simply wanted the rest of the guilds to forget to build their fort ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah we dont want free region, it would only trigger more forum warriors. It would be nice though to fight some minor guilds like KHAOS, Fuzion or Mongolis ;)

Edited by Mix0l0gist

Posted

Bruh you know my guild better than me, want to be leader? :o 

Really? :'( 

yup she ded :c

Posted

Nah we dont want free region, it would only trigger more forum warriors. It would be nice though to fight some minor guilds like KHAOS, Fuzion or Mongolis ;)

I think Sheranna talked to Morghulis ;P

Posted (edited)

I think Sheranna talked to Morghulis ;P

Ah now it makes more sense to me ;) Im still quite confused who is who .

Edited by Mix0l0gist

Posted

Sofa vs Mongolis,

I think Harmony havent the balls to do this

2 people like this

Posted

Like you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know what they think good that you told me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also to beat Sfora we don't need more than 20 people anyway unless they bring their usual 75 post-6-merge zerg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Also to beat Sfora we don't need more than 20 people anyway unless they bring their usual 75 post-6-merge zerg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You didnt merged at all :) GL in beating us. Zerg? I dont remember what was the guild that need 5k ppl to beat 30 Enemy in Serendia, anyone can enlighten me pls?

Posted

I think Harmony havent the balls to do this

Irony

Posted

HAIL NIKER92

Rip niker best guild leader eu (won't tell me where he buried his shard stash) so sad the new world won't get to be in his presence

come back 2 me @Niker92

I believe 

It's great to see that amidst all of the salt there's still people making jokes about the shoveling exploit, breath of fresh air.

Posted

Rip niker best guild leader eu (won't tell me where he buried his shard stash) 

If there is any person he would tell then it would be me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

HAIL NIKER92

come back 2 me @Niker92

I believe 

*sniifs* It's okay Borga, he's still watching us from above the clouds. Hes at a better place with the gods now. Miss u niker, Hail Niker.

tenor.gif

Edited by Certify
1 person likes this

Posted

also once u dreamed of the best polish guild

all know what happen after

Posted

It's great to see that amidst all of the salt there's still people making jokes about the shoveling exploit, breath of fresh air.

it isn't a joke, he has buried treasure that I want

2 people like this

Posted

:thinking:

p.s Enemy gets carried by Mytoko and the rest of the guild is utter trash. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did I do it right?

Artytoko *

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

We had 60 ppl -- (at this moment they were at the same level as Sfora, maybe even stronger) and we helped them becouse hey, thats alliance. 

I dont want to provoke at this point, just have a question because i wasnt at morghulis when this happend so im just looking for some clarification:

Does that mean you went with an alliance of 60 (Sfora) + 60+ FUzion to Balenos and took it?

Nvm, just saw this a few pages later:

EDIT: I'm done talking about it.

Feel free to ignore the question if you dont want to elaborate on it

Edited by Jylin

Posted

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

2 people like this

Posted

to beat Sfora we don't need more than 20 people anyway 

you wouldnt stand a chance even with 50 people, we fought both (sfora and morghulis) multiple times and I can assure you you would get roflstomped easily

You are not even mediocre quality :D Only players that are acceptable in your guild came from OutOfMana and previously DF. Rest is literally useless :D 

The only "good" players in morghulis are brainwashed weakminded people that got transformed by a hypocrite, shady and delusional guy named Tekeii, like risee and hjalmari and maybe a few more that are nonames and noone ever saw pvp.

All other's are garbage, and you bragging about other guilds not having quality players is actually the biggest joke in the whole nodewar chronicle thread rofl

6 people like this

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Tell Mytoko, Arty, Matys, Akiko, Cirilla, Kazx and Lyaah that i love them.

Dude you missed Hardtrash and Xeo...

...what a guild leader... 

Easy to predict: mongalis dead after 1-1,5h.

With Risee having a k/d of 352/11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

you wouldnt stand a chance even with 50 people, we fought both (sfora and morghulis) multiple times and I can assure you you would get roflstomped easily

The only "good" players in morghulis are brainwashed weakminded people that got transformed by a hypocrite, shady and delusional guy named Tekeii, like risee and hjalmari and maybe a few more that are nonames and noone ever saw pvp.

All other's are garbage, and you bragging about other guilds not having quality players is actually the biggest joke in the whole nodewar chronicle thread rofl

Excuse me who are you ? i only see mytoko getting kill on node/siege against enemy

Posted

Excuse me who are you ? i only see mytoko getting kill on node/siege against enemy

Excuse me who are you ? i only see uhm 

-----

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That would conflict with your previous siege performance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dude you missed Hardtrash and Xeo...

...what a guild leader... 

Wow thanks :( 

At least it's the correct class to be up there, unlike a certain tamer that nobody of you even remotely challenges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna