• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Stonebeak Shore(T2)

DeSync(40) + PerlaNera v Interesting v Inside v BalenosBallers

draw

- > PerlaNera were destroyed by Inside
- > BalenosBallers were destroyed by Interesting
- > Interesting were destroyed together by DeSync and Inside(Execute's side got the message)
- > Time limit occured then

Fun nodewar for us, exceptional management for Inside who had only 25 ppl.
Jordinian pride got the most of us in the end and we strived against Interesting who had the most ppl and zerged their way through. 

2 people like this

Posted

Don't think it was anyone at all this week actually, very few if any. Otherwise we wouldn't have 87 attendance this week and 85 last week, when you guys seem to think we run around 100/100 at every hour, when in reality we are very similar to most other 95+ member guilds in attendance. I don't see any 2nd wasted guild, but they brought similar numbers alone to calph for example. Similar numbers are seen in other active large size guilds as well.

Should we start to assume you have ppl leaving/joining your guild constantly just because you get 65+ attendance out of those 84 member count too then? And blame you for really being a 120 man guild that use lower count as excuse? Because people outside the guild makes conclusions out of false assumptions, see what I'm saying? ;) 

I think the only reason harmony gets singled out in this way is because it is true that you guys at one point had a 140 man rotating roster, which I think has only been seen one other time with Grind. Even if it isnt the case now, thats the guild you once were and were very proud of that mentality, just because the numbers have changed doesnt mean your mentality has.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just wondering how did you trust Oldskool? a guild you really dont know as good as we do, which are not really friends of us and wanted to destroy us as much as much as you wanted, you should know that you never have to trust in unknown people, I m sure they taught you that when you were children, thats why we have no allied guild, not our problem if Oldskool decided to strike you back, and if they bodyblocked you and you think you could do this alone why you didnt wipe them?

Anyways thx for the fight looking for another one

Edited by victorsc4

Posted

Just wondering how did you trust Oldskool? a guild you really dont know as good as we do, which are not really friends of us and wanted to destroy us as much as much as you wanted, you should know that you never have to trust in unknown people, I m sure they taught you that when you were children, thats why we have no allied guild, not our problem if Oldskool decided to strike you back, and if they bodyblocked you and you think you could do this alone why you didnt wipe them?

b6aaac2ab0.png

Get in the van Harmony, we have candies regions ☞   ͜ʖ  ☞

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think the only reason harmony gets singled out in this way is because it is true that you guys at one point had a 140 man rotating roster, which I think has only been seen one other time with Grind. Even if it isnt the case now, thats the guild you once were and were very proud of that mentality, just because the numbers have changed doesnt mean your mentality has.

Might be a cool idea to fill in the roster for the 2nd Harrmony guild and bring it to Saturday sieges as a back up against 2 vs 1 scenarios. If anything the last 2 week have shown, other guilds gladly team up to take down Harmony any chance they get.

Edited by Mulder
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Are you telling him that everyone on this forum should also assume that your mentality flaw is being forever a salty troubled guy being obsessed with political correct excel sheet nodewar results, even if you ended up changing your ways completely on forums after, Borga? :D 

Anyway, there were lots of guilds besides them who did this 2nd guild thing to field 100 men. grind, casual, futilez, iron, harmony and more on jordine alone.

Most of the current active playerbase originates from all these guilds, so you could say most guilds player rosters share this mentality then.

Sovereign has casual and grind members, so from your saying they have a playerbase with this forever stickied 2 guilds mentality too?

Edited by Mentos

Posted (edited)

numbers topic in 2017 after merge.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

b6aaac2ab0.png

Get in the van Harmony, we have candies regions ☞   ͜ʖ  ☞

could someone rly be that stupid and get in a black van at night time with a stranger ... :D

Posted

could someone rly be that stupid and get in a black van at night time with a stranger ... :D

My good friend, why not? They appear to have regions. I always wanted a region for myself.

Sankaruto out.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Epheria Vally (T1)

Lux Arcana vs Leviathan vs Necrotic vs Resilience vs ThePirateBay

Some good fights tonight. Early on we attacked Leviathan base near Calph but then switched back to ThePirateBay that was very close to our fort. We managed to take them down fairly quickly. We had quite a lot more than them but they fought well. We then switched back to Leviathan who was under attack by Necrotic at this point. They had the nastiest fort placement to attack in amongst the tents and for some reason (probably as so close to Calph) FPS was ridiculously low. Leviathan held out for a while but once they went down it was just Lux vs Necrotic (I gather Resilience was taken ourt by Necrotic  earlier?). We tried a few pushes towards Necrotic base, but the terrain was terrible to fight in and they had some very effective scouting the countered all our attempts to get cannons or outposts down. From the on it was mostly Necrotic pushing us, often from multiple sides. We held out for quite a while but they were stronger and seeemd very well coordinated (and did an impressivbe amount of battle rezzing). GG

Edited by Belteyn
2 people like this

Posted

Are you telling him that everyone on this forum should also assume that your mentality flaw is being forever a salty troubled guy being obsessed with political correct excel sheet nodewar results, even if you ended up changing your ways completely on forums after, Borga? :D 

Anyway, there were lots of guilds besides them who did this 2nd guild thing to field 100 men. grind, casual, futilez, iron, harmony and more on jordine alone.

Most of the current active playerbase originates from all these guilds, so you could say most guilds player rosters share this mentality then.

Sovereign has casual and grind members, so from your saying they have a playerbase with this forever stickied 2 guilds mentality too?

I think personal mentality has very little to do with it, like you state people change and mentalities change, but what does matter is a guild mentality which while it may shift rarely changes. Harmony stated that they are and have always wanted that mentality and I am sure if you asked Navster he would still want that and there is nothing wrong with it. 

And hey genius, from the guilds you listed I already mentioned Grind and they were very upfront about what they were about and did it better than anyone else. Casual had a second guild but never really successfully managed a rotating roster and people like ShotGun admitted when they had it, it wasnt what they really wanted. FUtilez, rip IK. and last of all IRON who didnt even make it to node wars so I dont get why they are listed.

Ofcourse most of the current playerbase has been in different guilds and thats because personal mentalities change and therefore they moved guild. In enemy we have Ex Grind and Harmony members most of them joined because there personal mentality changed. Yet guilds mentalities dont change.

Posted

I don't know how you assume we ever trusted oldskool with anything other than to see their next move like any fighting guild would do, especially after the courtyard scenario, and that everything seemed a bit random with them being in valencia in the first place.

There's not much you can do but see what they are up to, and it's a reason why we were preparing to get attacked with mass TP from oldskool and sov while they were in the courtyard and we were kept on hold.

But when defender of castle sovereign + oldskool then decided to 2v1 our attacking fort, right after we took down 2nd castle wall, it came as no big suprise even if it was dissapointing.

You say you are looking for another one, and maybe you let us fight you 1v1 one day, but I'm honestly starting to lose faith that you will let it happen.

We'll see and I hope we can get some nice PVP together :)

Ofcourse most of the current playerbase has been in different guilds and thats because personal mentalities change and therefore they moved guild. In enemy we have Ex Grind and Harmony members most of them joined because there personal mentality changed. Yet guilds mentalities dont change.

Are you seriously saying that a pixelated logo decides how the mentality will be, and magically remain unchanged for an entire guild roster from the moment the guild name and logo is created, and until the guild is disbanded no matter the time length? What mushrooms are they feeding you in Enemy? :D 

Posted

Are you seriously saying that a pixelated logo decides how the mentality will be, and magically remain unchanged for an entire guild roster from the moment the guild name and logo is created, and until the guild is disbanded no matter the time length? What mushrooms are they feeding you in Enemy? :D 

Shining mytoko just being high in siege and rekt every one dw that's part of my secret ;)

Posted

My good friend, why not? They appear to have regions. I always wanted a region for myself.

Sankaruto out.

Could you grab one for me too?

Posted

Epheria Vally (T1)

Lux Arcana vs Leviathan vs Necrotic vs Resilience vs ThePirateBay

Resilience joined Rhutum Outstation yday

Posted (edited)

Could you grab one for me too?

Hey hey, don't get greedy. You have one.

Edited by Nurold

Posted

highly qeustionable cannon placements.

You should research the possibilities to increase your jump height :P

Posted

Harmony was created to be the number one seiging guild in black desert?

Harmony is still trying to be be the number one seiging guild in black desert?

i don't see a mentality change?

Posted (edited)

Behr Riverhead (Tier 1) Liberated

Varshen Vs. Wolfsclan Vs. Palladium Vs. OSEF Vs. Desillusion Vs. Reborns Vs. Les_Veilleurs

Boy this war was intense! We (Varshen) spent the first 60-80 minutes fighting Desillusion who put up a great fight, tons of fun, shout out to our elephant running around like a madman! Once their base was down we realised that Wolfsclan was taken down as well (don't know who to credit for that, sorry). We moved over to attacking OSEF who (from what we heard) had teamed up with Reborns and Les_Veilleurs. We then chose to team up with Palladium, they took out Reborns while we kept OSEF busy, then the two of us went and took out Les_Veilleurs. After that we teamed up against OSEF, but could't take them out before the time limit.

All in all one of my favorite wars in recent history, loads of good fights on both offense and defense and a special thanks to Palladium to help us out in a pinch!

OSEF here

We destroyed Wolfsclan's base (omg that guild only have witch/wiz in node war) then we moved to Palladium and teamed up with Reborns. Palladium had a great defense so we let Reborns and Les_Veilleurs (I personnaly don't know if we were teamed with them ^^) and moved to Varshen's base. After a lot of fights we came back to our base to fight against Varshen and Palladium until the end of timer.

That was a really great war against good opposants and it was really fun.

GG to everyone

Edited by Luli
1 person likes this

Posted

Please stop with the irrelevant posts and lets go back to the topic - last Valencia Siege. Thank you. 

4 people like this

Posted

Thank you Oldskool our long time enemy for making this devious plan just for kindness!

PS. Looking for a guild to attack Valencia next Saturday. You can PM me here on in game.

I think we in Exilium could help if u manage to pay us well and secure a t2 or t3 node for us. Thanks in advance. 

1 person likes this

Posted

All I see here is Sov and Oldskool triggering each other about Harmony, when nobody from Harmony is really even commenting lol.

Oldskool can build wherever the fck they want and who are anyone here to say otherwise, siege wars aren't arranged so if they ----- blocked Harmony so be it, it happens. Everyone getting triggered over nothing lmao at least Harmony had the balls to go and build there after everyone calling them out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of Harmony as people from Jordine will remember, but you got to respect that they took the challenge.)

Fair play to Sov and Oldskool for managing to take them down, it took a lot more guilds to do that back in Jordine so you deserve all the respect you get, but coming on here trying to bait is kinda ruining what you achieved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Anwyay; Gz Addicted on your win too, it's getting overlooked I guess and GG Wasted, just couldn't do much with our numbers on Saturday :'(

8 people like this

Posted

Please stop with the irrelevant posts and lets go back to the topic - last Valencia Siege. Thank you. 

Skipping over these nodewars posts. Unless some big fish is involved I dont care ;)

Posted

All I see here is Sov and Oldskool triggering each other about Harmony, when nobody from Harmony is really even commenting lol.

Oldskool can build wherever the fck they want and who are anyone here to say otherwise, siege wars aren't arranged so if they ----- blocked Harmony so be it, it happens. Everyone getting triggered over nothing lmao at least Harmony had the balls to go and build there after everyone calling them out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of Harmony as people from Jordine will remember, but you got to respect that they took the challenge.)

Fair play to Sov and Oldskool for managing to take them down, it took a lot more guilds to do that back in Jordine so you deserve all the respect you get, but coming on here trying to bait is kinda ruining what you achieved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Anwyay; Gz Addicted on your win too, it's getting overlooked I guess and GG Wasted, just couldn't do much with our numbers on Saturday :'(

Dude, nobody wants to bait. we just talking.

btw. why did you dodge us? 

2 people like this

Posted

Dude, nobody wants to bait. we just talking.

btw. why did you dodge us? 

We thought Enemy was going to put on their big boy pants and go for a castle.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)