• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dude, nobody wants to bait. we just talking.

btw. why did you dodge us? 

we already have the serendia title, nothing to prove anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin
4 people like this

Posted

All I see here is Sov and Oldskool triggering each other about Harmony, when nobody from Harmony is really even commenting lol.

Harmony have so many ppl I'm not even sure who is harmony and who isn't if i'm honest :D

And you're on crack if u think they are not triggered.  

GRT is right tho it's mostly ppl who support a guild like they are supporting a football team because they are too shit to be a part of it themselves.

Posted

Harmony have so many ppl I'm not even sure who is harmony and who isn't if i'm honest :D

And you're on crack if u think they are not triggered.  

GRT is right tho it's mostly ppl who support a guild like they are supporting a football team because they are too shit to be a part of it themselves.

Yea, you can even notice Grt's reference in this video from last Valencia siege. http://i.imgur.com/Vj9KtoI.mp4 Sorry for bad quality, Harmony red, Sove black except those guys at the gate those are Oldskool bodyblocking. 

3 people like this

Posted

I think the only reason harmony gets singled out in this way is because it is true that you guys at one point had a 140 man rotating roster, which I think has only been seen one other time with Grind. Even if it isnt the case now, thats the guild you once were and were very proud of that mentality, just because the numbers have changed doesnt mean your mentality has.

And whats the problem of having a hard core guild mentality?

You do realize Harmony got ganged upon multiple node wars and sieges, regardless of their numbers and even before Grind merge, right? Or do you not remember this?

Now how do you expect anyone not wanting to maximize their numbers to fight against those 100+++++++++++ man alliances?

You guys keep asking them to cripple themselves, just because you and your guild don't have a HC mentality ( speaking of the almigthy Zer0 that deded, because Enemy is HC but in a smaller scale ). Same as the server asked Grind to cripple themselves back then, rather than improve their guilds.

This is ridiculous that you still can't let this go, and you still can't understand why Grind and Harmony did / doing this. And it's not their fault if someone doesn't want to be HC guild and bring high numbers too.

In enemy we have Ex Grind and Harmony members most of them joined because there personal mentality changed. Yet guilds mentalities dont change.

In fact, i know some ex "Grind" and Harmony members who joined you and became a toxic trashtalker, and they never been while they were in Harmony.

Posted

And whats the problem of having a hard core guild mentality?

You do realize Harmony got ganged upon multiple node wars and sieges, regardless of their numbers and even before Grind merge, right? Or do you not remember this?

Now how do you expect anyone not wanting to maximize their numbers to fight against those 100+++++++++++ man alliances?

You guys keep asking them to cripple themselves, just because you and your guild don't have a HC mentality ( speaking of the almigthy Zer0 that deded, because Enemy is HC but in a smaller scale ). Same as the server asked Grind to cripple themselves back then, rather than improve their guilds.

This is ridiculous that you still can't let this go, and you still can't understand why Grind and Harmony did / doing this. And it's not their fault if someone doesn't want to be HC guild and bring high numbers too.

In fact, i know some ex "Grind" and Harmony members who joined you and became a toxic trashtalker, and they never been while they were in Harmony.

Ok man, you won we allow Harmony to maximize numbers.

Btw Zer0 isn't dead, it's just allied with Oldskool, anyone can confirm? 

And you are missing the point here, we all understand why guilds merge to have 100 active people, most of the time its about covering flaws in numbers. But wanted to ask, are you from harmony or just a fanboy? 

Posted

What 100+ man alliances?

Posted

who

Posted

Btw Zer0 isn't dead, it's just allied with Oldskool, anyone can confirm? 

We have ex Zer0 members in Oldskool, yes. 

Posted

We have ex Zer0 members in Oldskool, yes. 

Alliance confirmed guys. Zer0 not dead. 

Posted

Zer0 carrying Oldskool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

But wanted to ask, are you from harmony or just a fangirl

FTFY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Already been answered, but yes and no. And it doesn't even matter as it's irrelevant.

who

Not gonna say names, and it doesn't really matter. Ppl can be whatever they want to be.

Posted

Zer0 carrying Oldskool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can confirm as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

fangirl

Ye sure, no free items from me you scammer. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Mukumuku carrying Oldskool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FTFY

Posted

I agree, I was an angel before joining Enemy. Never trash talked any one. Then Xeo senpai taught me the way. Kappa.

2 people like this

Posted

Ye sure, no free items from me you scammer. 

:(

Posted

it doesn't really matter

you are the one that brought this up, so in fact it matters for you, not me. Why else would you mention it?

I also don't like fanboys that spread lies, so I am kinda curious to who you are refering to with your allegation that people who join us "become magically toxic"?

We currently only have 6 people that were in harmony before, and other than GkR who always trashtalked (even worse when he was in harmony), I can't really think of anyone else

Posted (edited)

you are the one that brought this up, so in fact it matters for you, not me. Why else would you mention it?

I also don't like fanboys that spread lies, so I am kinda curious to who you are refering to with your allegation that people who join us "become magically toxic".

We currently only have 6 people that were in harmony before, and other than GkR who always trashtalked (even worse when he was in harmony), I can't really think of anyone else

It doesn't for me. It was a response to Borga as he brouht up "personal mentality".

Edited by Azta

Posted (edited)

It doesn't for me. It was a response to Borga as he brouht up "personal mentality".

Borga was talking about people that were in harmony before but realised that they want something else (that harmony could not offer)

How does that allow you to spread lies about our guild transforming people into toxic trashtalkers?

You are just trying to cover what is obvious, people left harmony because they failed at providing an atmosphere where everyone has the same mindset and goal..

As this discussion is leading nowhere (and you always want to have the last word) I will stop replying to you from here, unless you want to prove your false claims.

btw. nice ninja edits on my own posts. You are definitely doing a great job as a moderator editing posts from guys that you have a discussion with. What a joke xD 

Edited by Xe0
5 people like this

Posted

I agree, I was an angel before joining Enemy. Never trash talked any one. Then Xeo senpai taught me the way. Kappa.

Same here, I was friendly to everyone and now everyone calling me Toxic, Trashtalker, Mytoko's dog, Pleb..... :( 

Posted

Same here, I was friendly to everyone and now everyone calling me Toxic, Trashtalker, Mytoko's dog, Pleb..... :( 

You are not my dog but my lover people are just jelly :c

Posted (edited)

Why is that weird moderator typing in green ? It forces me to think like its something important. Or entitled.

Btw, good reading.  

Edited by Chors
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why is that weird moderator typing in green ? It forces me to think like its something important. Or entitled.

Its a habit, he did it since he joined the board.

There are rumors that he once wrote in black, right @Dim ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Originality

Posted (edited)

We already had the color-cancer in this thread, @Mytoko and myself provided it.

Edited by Jylin