• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome to fighting a node war with calpheon loaded in

all respekt to ember and they 100% won this.

but i  was never so close to dropping the game and call it with this performance xD

Posted

EDIT: Also, the whole situation that it's not fixed yet with the CoherentUI_Host.exe process is just retarded, nothing to do with the nodewar today, but having to kill those process every time the fps drop like crazy makes me mad. We all play this game and we all have to deal with this bullshit everyday. Maybe PearlAbyss/Kakao wtv takes decitions in this game should focus more about optimizating the game, getting good servers and cleaning the netcode instead of  releasing shitty expansions with 700mb every day during a week about a place that noone who plays this game competitively gives a single -----.

That shit uses like 50% of my CPU when it peaks, which in turn causes my mouse to go full retard. Ending the process disables Black Spirit Adventure/Guild Rankings etc which is obviously not optimal. PLS CUCKAO FIX

Posted (edited)

Don't build in Calpheon.

This message has been approved by the Oldskool Alliance

Edited by Scarflare
4 people like this

Posted

Nothing like fighting in the desert, so good:D, 0 fps drops unless Harmony's base is there, then fps drop a bit with no apparent reason untill you see their swarm in front of you

Posted

Foot of Thermain Mountain(L1)

PerlaNera + Desync v FearBringers v SkySoldiers

PerlaNera prevailed

2 people like this

Posted

Olivia Coast (t2)

Morghulis vs FUzion vs Ethereal

We had 30 at the start of the node war, ended with 42, we teamed  up with Ethereal vs Morghulis, they had a great fight in my opinion very well played, in the end after 1 hour and 40 mins of fighting Morghulis fell and then in our 19 minute 1 on 1 we managed to finish Ethereal at the last minute. really action packed node war well done to all guilds!

The node had not been contested/won last week so it had half a billion. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Olivia Coast (t2)

Morghulis vs FUzion + Ethereal

We had 30 at the start of the node war, ended with 42, we teamed  up with Ethereal vs Morghulis, they had a great fight in my opinion very well played, in the end after 1 hour and 40 mins of fighting Morghulis fell and then in our 19 minute 1 on 1 we managed to finish Ethereal at the last minute. really action packed node war well done to all guilds!

Corrected it ;)

Posted

Corrected it ;)

Its in the post, we were outnumbered, they choose the wisest decision in teaming up, as I said good fight from Morghulis, I personally was on Cannon Duties today and had a great time, you had some really annoying Tamer/Maewha combo's chasing the cannon's which was doing well, massive respect towards your guild, I do not know how many people you guys or Ethereal had but for us it felt hard at the start until more of our members turned up.

Posted

Its in the post, we were outnumbered, they choose the wisest decision in teaming up, as I said good fight from Morghulis, I personally was on Cannon Duties today and had a great time, you had some really annoying Tamer/Maewha combo's chasing the cannon's which was doing well, massive respect towards your guild, I do not know how many people you guys or Ethereal had but for us it felt hard at the start until more of our members turned up.

Almost killed your base solo at the end though! Here is the proof! 

7eb91e3c3a.jpg

Posted

also how they placed traps around them so any push

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Trina Beacon Mounds (T1)

Lux Arcana vs Sin vs NovusOrda

Some good fights tonight. Very impressive first push on our base by Sin backed up with four cannons. Rather than go into defence we managed to counter-push their base and stay there after which Sin came back. Very good defence by Sin over the first hour with both us and NovusOrda attacking them. Finally we got Sin down and moved on to NovusOrda with just 30 minutes left and JUST managed to take them out with 4 minutes to spare (dam these new 2 hours timers!!) GG everyone.

Edited by Belteyn
1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing like fighting in the desert, so good:D, 0 fps drops unless Harmony's base is there, then fps drop a bit with no apparent reason untill you see their swarm in front of you

This. Loading nothing but sand in Valencia feels good. All those NPCs, Buildings and Environment in Calpheon is so bullshit. Game needs optimizing....

Posted (edited)

Finally another NW worth mentioning:

Delphe Knight Outpost (T2) - Draw

Dogma + Chaos_United vs ThelynEnnor vs Interesting vs GaiaForever (empty fortress)

We started very close to Thelyn fort (happy to see they look stronger than pre-merge when they looked a bit faltering!), they pushed our base in the beginning but after the first push the fight moved mostly outside of their base aside from a few counterpushes, our bases were in cannon range so we kept the artillery fire going on each other most of the time.
In the meantime Interesting took out Gaias empty fort and moved to hit Chaos_United wich had a pretty bad turnout (not sure about the numbers, they joined us in the fight when they saw 3 castles built but whispered me before NW a lot of their key players were missing and generally attendance today was lower than expected), they lasted a bit but fell in the end (before the hour mark i think, not sure when)
At this point i was expecting Interesting to go against us since we were standing in the middle but after grouping outside our base once and getting wiped before the full regroup they decided to observe the fight a few minutes and then went on ThelynEnnor (not sure why, there was no communication ongoing i think they either thought we were easier to take down or just decided the hit the guild that looked under pressure already, maybe one of them can shed light on this)
With this we switched on the other side of TE base and kept up the pressure when Interesting was being pushed back while using the attention Interesting was drawing away to hit the other side of the base, with superior numbers and 1 flag each guild placed TE was overrun pretty quickly even tho they fought bravely and managed to regain control of their inner ground for short periods of time
Interesting wisely decided to leave our flag standing wich put us in a terrible position where they already had a flag between ours and TE base, pretty close and inbetween flags they could just respawn in Norther Wheat Plantation and be a stone throw away from us while we had to run all the way to Delphe Castle
Nonetheless we managed to destroy their base a few times but due to the distance we never managed to keep the pressure up due to the sheer distance we had to walk when even partially wiped, the last 10 minutes we ditched defending and tried a tp in their base (that was already at 50%ish), we let them hit our tower and our buildings but our last attack was repelled again and it ended in a draw, maybe if we had more time it would be different (or if i could replace flags without having to take away half my fort)

As usual, i'm amazed by the sheer damage Interesting can put out xD

TLDR: Daum/Kakao/Somone for the love of God PLEASE, fix Calpheon, drop this 2h NW Bulls***, make it so i can REMOVE my flags and PLACE THEM AGAIN

Edit: 50 people partecipated over the whole duration, we started with 35ish (we had 6 full parties)  2 people crashed and never came back, bla bla the usual stuff i'd estimate average of about 45

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

Olivia Coast (t2)

Morghulis vs FUzion vs Ethereal

Yea alliances happen all the time, even just for getting down 1 guild fast and then dealing with the rest. But that was a really good fight, at least I enjoyed it. (Finally it's not fkin 3 hours long...)

ps.: @Alliennw nobody cares about you enough to "dodge" you. Get used to it.

3 people like this

Posted

u  think ?  where u go Friday we will follow you and do some good fight 1v1

Posted

u  think ?  where u go Friday we will follow you and do some good fight 1v1

I'm curious if you nearly double their Node attendance and are closer to Oldskool/Sov/Harmony numbers why don't you provoke those guilds? I mean with 65 guys you're bashing 30-4x guilds here.

Posted

I'm curious if you nearly double their Node attendance and are closer to Oldskool/Sov/Harmony numbers why don't you provoke those guilds? I mean with 65 guys you're bashing 30-4x guilds here.

I guess they know there limits, size doesn't mean everything after all.

Posted

I guess they know there limits, size doesn't mean everything after all.

It's also true you never know until you test them extensively, we tried a GvG vs Oldskool the other day, Whane can testify it didn't end well xD

But on the other side, it's what we need to get better^^

2 people like this

Posted

RIP Harmony, lasted as long as  I do meanwhile sex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Posted

RIP Harmony, lasted as long as  I do meanwhile sex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Harmony lasted longer than 5 seconds bruh

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

But when we was 30-50 node attendance other guilds( Fuzion too) wanted us to face 70+(with absoulute gear average) attendance guilds so what is your problem now? Oh wait I will tell you... Sfora cant do whatever other guilds can do... hmmm... they wish at last, but we dont rly care :)

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted

Sfora this Sfora that..

Have you ever sat back and thought how many -----s people give about sofa? 

7 people like this

Posted

But when we was 30-50 node attendance other guilds( Fuzion too) wanted us to face 70+(with absoulute gear average) attendance guilds so what is your problem now? Oh wait I will tell you... Sfora cant do whatever other guilds can do... hmmm... they wish at last, but we dont rly care :)

I have no problems at all, is that an excuse to hit on lower guilds? "They beat me as a child so now I'm like them! But saltier!"

Posted

My inner blitzkrieg gets triggered.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love Sfora <3

Thx :)