• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Not what i remember from the past Grind/Harmony days.

Besides, even if that was the case, what it would even matter? That you're not sitting on a castle for a week? Do you think that's what makes your guild?

With the current state of the server, the only way to make a guild archetype like the one you described some pages ago is to fill it with lemmings, literally. We're not in russia with F2P in there. Some guilds will never resort to that and they surely don't want to carry a bunch of no-names and even give them incentive on top of it.

We have more players on EU server  than Russians have on RU F2P.  Our state of the server in BDO is the best in the world. We don't only have Russian players that came from RU F2P to EU, we even have a Chinese guild. How awesome is that? We are the best!

From what i saw in my Grind days in the 2nd guild - there were tons of people that wanted to be in the 2nd guild, but there was no leadership. And the first guild didn't wanted to share it's power, that's why instead of recruiting new leadership for the 2nd guild, it was run by the same people from the 1st guild. Greedy people  - that's why Grind is no more today.

And in the light of the recent event, i am starting to question if Jordine server was really a Top PvP server of EU region. Where are all the Jordine guilds today? Gone, disbanded, forgotten.

Posted

You don't have a single Node, and you call your last day for this week a "Non mandatory war"? This is a very Casual approach. If i was in your guild, i would leave it immediately, because you are not even trying to be serious or competitive in this game, sounds like you are just wasting peoples time.

i think we can pardon you for assuming they are hardcore guild since Enemy the hc guild taking them as a rival for a long time now xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

We have more players on EU server  than Russians have on RU F2P.  Our state of the server in BDO is the best in the world. We don't only have Russian players that came from RU F2P to EU, we even have a Chinese guild. How awesome is that? We are the best!

From what i saw in my Grind days in the 2nd guild - there were tons of people that wanted to be in the 2nd guild, but there was no leadership. And the first guild didn't wanted to share it's power, that's why instead of recruiting new leadership for the 2nd guild, it was run by the same people from the 1st guild. Greedy people  - that's why Grind is no more today.

And in the light of the recent event, i am starting to question if Jordine server was really a Top PvP server of EU region. Where are all the Jordine guilds today? Gone, disbanded, forgotten.

I don't know who you are but you are completely clueless about Jordine guilds.

1 person likes this

Posted

coming up with a bronze medal still makes you a winner to some ppl. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

thanks for the best fight you could give, Harmony

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania tired of losing

Edited by Vestrivian
3 people like this

Posted

QkojHXz.png

weak

0703431b2b.png

:thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

xD

Tekkei  why u no ss ur base  when had less than 30% hp without any build? :D

was good fight but in some moments really boring

sfora had max 50ppl  (not our nodewar day : P)

because these are the FINAL Percentages.  yes u did have our base 30% but we repaired... just like u guys did when we got it down a little earlier on when we removed all your buildings. was a even fight tbh :) it was a good fight Alliennw jjust leave it at that mate?

Posted

Thanks to all Enemy for the fight, sorry we couldn't offer much more xD

Lag on elephants is unbearable tho...

anyways, thanks for the fun in Serendia!

Posted

GG all at Serendia. We are such a zerg I had -20 FPS this time. Sorry to the Addicted spectator who I killed, brainlag :D

Posted

While we are waiting for podcast, here is last siege.

25 people like this

Posted

GG all at Serendia. We are such a zerg I had -20 FPS this time. Sorry to the Addicted spectator who I killed, brainlag :D

at some point my screen froze while on your base with my elephant, i altabbed and pc was responding just fine, i altabbed again and started driving blindly, by the time my screen refreshed i was past central guard camp, more than 20 seconds later xD

Posted (edited)

You are a -----ing God Matys ;D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

was fun in Serendia GG everyone.

Posted

was fun in Serendia GG everyone.

Posted

While we are waiting for podcast, here is last siege.

requote for one on every page

Posted

Balenos Teritory

Sfora  vs Ember vs Vikings vs Millennium

Ember was definitly strogest guild so we focus their first

They destroy our fort to 15% in 30min.. terrible guys
die after 1.5h

Next we kill Millennium with Vikings
Next 1v1

GG WP everyone

3 people like this

Posted

They destroy our fort to 15% in 30min.. terrible guys

I hope you mean that statement in a possitive way, as they were scary, because they did insanly good job scouting and fighting 3 guilds at the same time.

I'll have nightmares seeing their scouts lieing in the grass watching the minimap.

Posted

ofc possitive

We was very suprised on ur attack ^^

Posted (edited)

This just means it didn't last that long.

And thanks for the clarification, i indeed had the feeling you somewhat had a part in this yourself, maybe an old grudge or so, and that appears to be true. Afterall, you even lied about the second guild's involvement on actual sieges other than going from tired old memes like the russian squad. You did so with style, without never going too far, always looking like you actually spoke the truth. :) 

And sorry, but if the russian server truly is that bad then their guild's structure is even more messed up. You'd need lemmings in our own version to fight 300vs300, i can't even imagine what you'd recruit over there then. Looks like our idea of greatness is simply a matter of being proud of your own guildmates.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

hi

1 person likes this

Posted

This just means it didn't last that long.

And thanks for the clarification, i indeed had the feeling you somewhat had a part in this yourself, maybe an old grudge or so, and that appears to be true. Afterall, you even lied about the second guild's involvement on actual sieges other than going from tired old memes like the russian squad. You did so with style, without never going too far, always looking like you actually spoke the truth. :) 

And sorry, but if the russian server truly is that bad then their guild's structure is even more messed up. You'd need lemmings in our own version to fight 300vs300, i can't even imagine what you'd recruit over there then. Looks like our idea of greatness is simply a matter of being proud of your own guildmates.

Erm, part in what? Grudge about what? Lied about what? Don't keep all your thought in your head, it makes it hard for others to understand you.

Russians want to Win above all else, that's why they form such big guilds. Europeans are very divided, they above else do not want to share their power. That is why when a leader leaves, the guild usually falls apart, because there is no one to replace this selfish leaders.

Posted

45605474.jpg

Posted

Calpheon territory

Wasted vs FUzion vs KHAOS vs Oldskool.

Calpheon was liberated

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Calpheon Siege

Oldskool vs. Wasted vs. FUzion vs. Khaos

Draw

Was an extremely fun fight. We got what we wanted and that was to either win or have it liberated. We had alot of fun with the PVP engagements. 4hours of PVP, what more can you ask for? :D

Also we were approximately 60-65tops

Edited by Certify
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Serendia:
Enemy vs HOSTILE + Dogma vs Revoit + RLXT

Siege was over in 1 hour and 10 minutes, we had 60 people attending.

Edited by Kazx