• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the Siege today!

a lot of fun and we learned a lot!

gg Oldskool / FUsion / Khaos

Edited by BoeseWicht
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Serendia:
Enemy vs HOSTILE vs Revoit + Dogma + RLXT

Siege was over in 1 hour and 10 minutes, we had 60 people attending.

Just a quick correction, it was Hostile + Dogma, Hostile tried to help revolt and rlxt at some point cause we wouldn't have lasted much longer after they fell :P

If we actually had any communication going maybe we would have offered a bit more resistance^^

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

Serendia:
Enemy vs HOSTILE + Dogma vs Revoit + RLXT

Siege was over in 1 hour and 10 minutes, we had 60 people attending.

60/63 ----- me...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Erm, part in what? Grudge about what? Lied about what? Don't keep all your thought in your head, it makes it hard for others to understand you.

Russians want to Win above all else, that's why they form such big guilds. Europeans are very divided, they above else do not want to share their power. That is why when a leader leaves, the guild usually falls apart, because there is no one to replace this selfish leaders.

I told you in a very straightforward way about what you lied, Grind stopped using the second guild in nodewars more or less in the middle of rehearsal, which means even before the siege that led to that screenshot you linked. The grudge part is even clearer, sounds like you wanted the second guild to keep cohexisting with you in it but the truth was simply that a single, strong guild against alliances was obviously deemed a more exciting prospect.

You're getting boring, especially without a name attached. Let the russian win how they want, if they want to micromanage 300 clueless maggots and decide who wins based on who has the most intricated teamspeak structure and skills in corporate management, then so be it. 

PS: Your entire argument in based on incorrect assumptions about Harmony aswell. There already was a minor exodus of people way before anything happened in the leadership, and the swift replacement had to be, you know, a "compromise". There are many elements to it, the part about Navster leaving isn't remotely the most important.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Calpheon was fun overall, from my point of view (FUzion) Wasted was really solid in coordinating there engages, Oldskool waited for Wasted to go in first/took the other side and both played really well against FUzion, we lasted quiet a while honestly no surprise there were use to multiple guilds attacking us but I did find Wasted's attack coordination to be pretty solid, proper use of there resources. 

Also what happened to Harmony? BruceJenner told a prophecy of a guild falling 1 month after merge... I thought he meant FUzion not Harmony? :P

Posted

Jordinians victory this week ^^

Posted

On the topic of sieges. Did you guys also experience a resurrection bug, i. e. you get killed and then:

1) You can't press either resurrection button -> need to force-close BDO

2) You can press the buttons but they're not doing anything and there is no deathtimer to be found for WHEN you can revive

Posted

Jordinians victory this week ^^

No1 dared to attack Addicted and Sov, Only Alustin guilds left in Calpheon
daf3b4dadaa2a658ec23b9ee02a53884.png
At this point saying [server] guild is pointless because every guild is mixed with players from different servers

2 people like this

Posted

On the topic of sieges. Did you guys also experience a resurrection bug, i. e. you get killed and then:

2) You can press the buttons but they're not doing anything and there is no deathtimer to be found for WHEN you can revive

2) YES!  so annoying...

1 person likes this

Posted

2, It was awful, can't even use Observe Mode.

No1 dared to attack Addicted and Sov, Only Alustin guilds left in Calpheondaf3b4dadaa2a658ec23b9ee02a53884.png
At this point saying [server] guild is pointless because every guild is mixed with players from different servers

Hey! FUzion is from Jordine <.< but yeah Only one castle fight today, kinda sucks that the European Server is so turned away from siege, but at the end of the day I guess most players just want money, and don't care about a good fight, its a shame.

1 person likes this

Posted

I told you in a very straightforward way about what you lied, Grind stopped using the second guild in nodewars more or less in the middle of rehearsal, which means even before the siege that led to that screenshot you linked. The grudge part is even clearer, sounds like you wanted the second guild to keep cohexisting with you in it but the truth was simply that a single, strong guild against alliances was obviously deemed a more exciting prospect.

You're getting boring, especially without a name attached. Let the russian win how they want, if they want to micromanage 300 clueless maggots and decide who wins based on who has the most intricated teamspeak structure and skills in corporate management, then so be it. 

No no no, that Siege was Grind+GrInd vs Futilez vs Zer0. It was during the rehearsal period, but it was still a siege none the less. GrInd too part in 3 or 4 Node Wars when i was in it. But i left shortly after, duo to real life and only returned recently. I have no grudge what so ever since i wasn't even there when all this tranformations happen. When i left GrInd was still a fully functional Node/Siege guild. And that is why i was using it as an example that 2nd Guilds have already been made in EU side and had great success in the Node Wars and Sieges.

2, It was awful, can't even use Observe Mode.

Hey! FUzion is from Jordine <.< but yeah Only one castle fight today, kinda sucks that the European Server is so turned away from siege, but at the end of the day I guess most players just want money, and don't care about a good fight, its a shame.

We saw some new guilds finnaly joining the Sieges today. Of course Enemy whacked the floor with them, but it was nice to see some new Tags. Some progress is being made.

1 person likes this

Posted

1) Ye

2) The timer isn't shown but you can res after

2 people like this

Posted

to small salt this weekend

oh wait Morghulis no participate...

Posted

Enough already!
5 people like this

Posted

Oldskool Alliance strikes again! GG

2017-01-21_1291548350.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

9PeIgXr.jpg

moar

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

oldskool had 63 ppl overall being present at some point (from conquestscore)

wasted had 77 (from podcast)

BbMx281.png

Edited by Heliantus
3 people like this

Posted

Did you hire Khaos? since Oldskool didnt, and Wasted attacked Khaos from start.

Posted

Maybe Khoas is going on their own just to pretend that someone hires them ? :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Khaos have friendly leaders ^^

Posted

Hey.. If you Missed today's podcast and want to watch it (it's abit cringe okay) - you can do so here https://www.twitch.tv/swiper_n0_swiping/v/116426770

I enjoyed today's siege a lot, but sooo tired after 4hours. Thanks everyone for participating and thanks everyone for watching, following, supporting etc. Much love to all.

P.S.: Don't forget to check out original post of the thread for all of node war results and podcast links.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Posted

what is this :D

hMbp44N.png

5 people like this

Posted

It's our new alliance 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2017-01-21_1291548350.JPG

This sandwich was tastier than the one we got on the previous week with Millennium+Sfora :P

Btw, that Sacksy guy... ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ 

Edited by Sacks
4 people like this

Posted

While we are waiting for podcast, here is last siege.

Nice video matys!

TLDR of Valencia:
Long ago Harmony was living in harmony, then everything changed when the Oldskool Alliance™ attacked

2 people like this