• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

UNDEFEATABLE JORDINE GUILDS 

that suddently disappear after server merge

lets go easy on zer0 now

1 person likes this

Posted

1i967u.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

lets go easy on zer0 now

khJePDp.png

5 people like this

Posted

Is that Oneupload?

Posted

Is that Oneupload?

i guess his Lastupload was done ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1i967u.jpg

im dying hahahahahahaha 

Posted (edited)

Well there have been a page here or there i think with people actually talking about the node and territory war and not just drama, tho the topic have diverted from its original purpose.

What? Diverted? Did you even read the OP? I guess you missed something there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're right, let me bring something up here

Idk Jylin, you could've done better. Your post stinks of love and friendship tbh.

Oh come on guys, Harmony is doing fine, at least theres nothing wrong with their confidence

_eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIDaUkXdhiBBjVpC65d5u7-

So what was he there for? Whoa whoa... https://youtu.be/UG_o1dtXtiY?t=5s 

Edited by Swiper

Posted

ONLY HARMONY WAS UNDEFETABLE JORDINE GUILD, AND YES THEY DISAPPEARD

However any croxus or alustin guild didnt manage to defeat them, 1st they evaded a lot and after that they defeated Harmonys shadow, great achieve indeed ;)

Posted

However any croxus or alustin guild didnt manage to defeat them, 1st they evaded a lot and after that they defeated Harmonys shadow, great achieve indeed ;)

796.jpg

Posted

If they wanted to pvp they could take territory with second guild. Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Posted

If they wanted to pvp they could take territory with second guild. Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I am ashamed. This what you said is better bait.

Posted

I am ashamed. This what you said is better bait.

Let the baitympics begin

Posted

Let the baitympics begin

Parabaitycs sounds better

Posted

Parabaitycs sounds better

This is where sovereign comes in

Posted (edited)

All I mean is Jordine ppl said Harmony is strongest guild EU. Alustin/Croxus ppl said this is bullsh1t and after that all they did was very smart evasion moves. And now they can only sh1ttalks how powerful they are, without proving that when there was a chance. But hey my martial arts skill are better than Bruce Lee so call me sifu now :D

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted

All I mean is Jordine ppl said Harmony is strongest guild EU. Alustin/Croxus ppl said this is bullsh1t and after that all they did was very smart evasion moves. And now they can only sh1ttalks how powerful they are, without proving that when there was a chance.

this is a good bait can go in both ways i r8 b8 m8 8/8 

Posted

All I mean is Jordine ppl said Harmony is strongest guild EU. Alustin/Croxus ppl said this is bullsh1t and after that all they did was very smart evasion moves. And now they can only sh1ttalks how powerful they are, without proving that when there was a chance. But hey my martial arts skill are better than Bruce Lee so call me sifu now :D

lul

Posted (edited)

Idk Jylin, you could've done better. Your post stinks of love and friendship tbh.

Like i would dedicate much time for putting up proper baits these days, when you still get the fishes with no effort ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

kOQhLc4.png

4 people like this

Posted

That made no sense at all

It does, you guys just abuse the word. 

They disappeared before though, and what was left after was just a name, but you know that :D 

Posted

Also, Europeans do not seek PvP, they seek only "quality pvp" even if that mean sitting locked in a region for months, quality pvp is worth the wait hehe

NA players are the biggest zerglings ever created.  I played NA servers for a long time over the years, the last game i was in XoO quite a well known US guild.  we had around 300 ppl in archeage.  It was super dirty and shit.

It does, you guys just abuse the word. 

They disappeared before though, and what was left after was just a name, but you know that :D 

Harmony was intentionally weakened pre merge to give everyone else a chance am i rite !?!? :D 

2 people like this

Posted

I heard something today that made me realize what actually is wrong and it all makes sense to me.

Croxus and Alustin had .... had... had... do you guess it already ??!?!?!?!?!

UNCONTESTED NIGHT VENDOR!!!

2 people like this

Posted

better don´t ask ! it started with an harmless arena duel vs the guildleader. :D

616f72b223b608ea3cfeeeb39f0fc45e.png

Good luck to new adventures in Vikings ex-wasted members.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol I thought it was a troll with guildleader duel

Posted

I heard something today that made me realize what actually is wrong and it all makes sense to me.

Croxus and Alustin had .... had... had... do you guess it already ??!?!?!?!?!

UNCONTESTED NIGHT VENDOR!!!

My good friend, you are right! That is a big advantage we have over the Jordine pvp masters. Our gear is so superior to theirs because of UNCONTESTED NIGHT VENDOR and UNCONTESTED GRIND SPOTS and UNCONTESTED SHEEP SUCKING. It was much easier for us. We should feel sorry for them, having such a small chance to gear and level up.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

i never troll B|

3 people like this