• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

My good friend, you are right! That is a big advantage we have over the Jordine pvp masters. Our gear is so superior to theirs because of UNCONTESTED NIGHT VENDOR and UNCONTESTED GRIND SPOTS and UNCONTESTED SHEEP SUCKING. It was much easier for us. We should feel sorry for them, having such a small chance to gear and level up.

Sankaruto out.

Sheep sucking is an utter disgrace to any self respecting lifeskiller and you should be killed on the spot for it! Everybody knows meat is the superior resource!

Lifeskilling pleb out.

Posted

Harmony was intentionally weakened pre merge to give everyone else a chance am i rite !?!? :D 

Not sure, maybe it was really intentional ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway it still happened :P 

Sheep sucking is an utter disgrace to any self respecting lifeskiller and you should be killed on the spot for it! Everybody knows meat is the superior resource!

Lifeskilling pleb out.

I agree, leave my fir alone.

Posted (edited)

For those still wondering why we rather go to a tier 1 with 11 enemies:

Mask owl forest (T2):

Hydra vs final_impact (snipe tower and about 4 people) Vs strohhutpiraten ( snipe tower and 1 lone ranger) 

Edit: both builded a snipe tower, after we finished ours. so they knew there was atleast 1 enemy there)

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper
1 person likes this

Posted

Eastern Border (T3)

Pantsu_Waiders vs Black_Flag

Black_flag only had 2 flame cannons rip.
Oldskool dodged us again FeelsBadMan #dodgerguilder

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Eastern Border (T3)

Pantsu_Waiders vs Black_Flag

Black_flag only had 2 flame cannons rip.
Oldskool dodged us again FeelsBadMan #dodgerguilder

653dd2330d.png

@Sunsinger Uchi you -----ing rat this is the last time you tell our plan to the pantsus

Edited by Heedun
1 person likes this

Posted

Is that a promise?

Careful now. We get Mongolia(Morghulis sponsored) expansion this week. Where Mediah is easy to defend because of the narrow chokepoints, it is next to the sea. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gp73EZdObM

Posted

Prepare for Saturday where my boy @nyn idc has agreed to a 1v1 elephant joust for the castle (no bamboozle).

Posted

just a reminder..... whane is so evil... killed my donkey with a blackhole i dont know what to say.. >.<

https://gfycat.com/SlushyScentedIsopod

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Valencia Siege War (Earlier this week as Valencia Castle is in maintenance, at Gorgo Rock Belt T2) 24/01

Liberated (Again)

Ember vs FUzion vs Morghulis vs Blacksail vs Vikings On Shrooms

Fuzion Def: Blacksail (Were close to us we decided to eliminate them as time is time)

Morghulis Def: FUzion (Our position was good, yet bad at the same time, easy for either guild to pull the trigger, Morghulis pulled it at the right time, well played, we did not have time to return, the map is amazing tho and creates such unique chances)

Ember, Vikings On Shrooms and Morghulis remained till end. (Due to the nature of the map, honestly I would see no way of a win for any guild today)

GG wp all, and damn, Node Wars > Siege scene lately!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
added info, making valencia great again
3 people like this

Posted

Gorgo Rock Belt - Now 5 weeks untaken

Morghulis v VikingsonShrooms v Ember(Sat on a rock for the first hour) v Blacksails v FUzion

After 50% of the node war was taken up by Ember sitting on a mountain with no way to get up at all, we (Morghulis) decided to have some fun and attack some other guilds, FUzion started attacking BlackSails i guess that was there idea also so we went on Vikings, made a few pushes but ultimately got wiped. BlackSails then fell to FUzion afterwards we realised where FUzions base was we had to avenge our fallen spanish brothers! So we went ham on their base, I guess they were all stuck as none of them respawned at the fort and it went down pretty quickly. 

Afterwards Ember finally decided to come off of their rock and make some advancements on Vikings base so we did the same on Embers Base, got some buildings down a few times, including supply depot but the few they had defending were enough to kill us bit by bit until our attacks stopped. As it was so cancer to reinforce up there and you couldnt res because of the flame towers they just rebuilt and it ended up being liberated again.

This was actually 200x worse then Sforas base last week, so good spot by Ember but that zone needs to be completely fixed its so -----ing pathetic where bases are only reachable by climbing. 

GG all round, ----- that node never going there again :D 

Good Luck next week.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Since i'm looking at the node document being updated real time i might as well xD
You just have to pick your t2s well!!

NorthWestern Gateway - T2 - Dogma (previously Ethereal)

Dogma vs Divinity vs LuxArcana vs Osef vs Hex (snipe fort) vs InsaneUnicorns (Fort + 10-12 people?) vs (can't remember the name, another snipe fort)

I'm putting a vs everywhere but we all helped/ignored each other at some point, i'm learning from the best @Heedun
Except Osef, poor guys got ganged upon xD

Since we knew LuxArcana for quite some time we agreed to ignore each other till the end when we found out we were on the same node, some time before the NW start
They took out Hex empty fort near their position while we sent 2 teams to take away the Unnamed guild in the time we were scouting for other guilds and fighting some InsaneUnicorns from time to time, after a while we received word from Divinity (wich had their fort literally a stone throw from us? where's the "a command post already blah blah" when it would make sense?) asking to be left to fight OSEF, i guess they have some ongoing grudge since i saw them fighting before NW start so i agreed to let them be for the time being, we went on IU and after a short time they asked to be left around a while more to have some pvp action, to wich i agreed again (i'm too softhearted sorry)
With that only Osef was left as my only target and the unfortunate people got zerged by 3 guilds mercilessly
After that Divinity asked to be taken on in a 1v1, (lots of asking were done today!) so i asked Lux to let us handle them while they finished off IU and shortly after only us and Lux were left, this was around 35 minutes into the NW i think
Lux had a base in the southern zone so we took control of glish ruins and used it as flag/cannon base and since we were outnumbering them by a fair margin (43-28 should be the numbers) i just left 2 parties to defend glish ruins while the rest slowly grind Lux defenses down, not much they could do to remove our cannon and flag, props to them for surviving a whole hour!

In the end, a very fun and unusual Nodewar, 10/10 i enjoyed it a lot xD

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

I was worried that during our absence on node wars some guild may conquer gorgo rock, but Vikings (+ Wasted) and Ember did really good job to keep it neutral ;)

Posted

I was worried that during our absence on node wars some guild may conquer gorgo rock, but Vikings (+ Wasted) and Ember did really good job to keep it neutral ;)

you're worried? i'm honestly happy i got home late so i built in the closest place i had workers to build with xD as fun as it is that geography is honestly cancer xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gorgo Rock Belt - Now 5 weeks untaken

This was actually 200x worse then Sforas base last week, so good spot by Ember but that zone needs to be completely fixed its so -----ing pathetic where bases are only reachable by climbing. 

GG all round, ----- that node never going there again :D 

Good Luck next week.

We actually tried to build in there spot (Sforas) but Embers base made it impossible to, I agree the map is crazy considering you have to climb to most good base spots, but yeah you are right, we didn't have time to react, after blacksail we were going to go attack Ember or You guys, we knew it would be a tie this node, we wanted PvP, everyone there today did, was really fun, but yeah it was impossible to climb back up to our own base in time to stop you guys, as I said you pulled the trigger at the right moment, really well played from all guilds, but yeah Ember's location was really interesting to see, This node will probably never be taken in EU :D

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted (edited)

Actually Ember base had some flaws (will keep it to myself though :P), I still think that the mountain we had last week was better ;).

Still its good to see new base locations on this node, I thought we covered it all already.

Edited by Mix0l0gist

Posted

Actually Ember base had some flaws (will keep it to myself though :P), I still think that the mountain we had last week was better ;).

Still its good to see new base locations on this node, I thought we covered it all already.

Yeah I have seen a few more interesting spots beyond the ones we saw all today, tough choices in that area, everything has a + and a - to it.

Posted

just a reminder..... whane is so evil... killed my donkey with a blackhole i dont know what to say.. >.<

https://gfycat.com/SlushyScentedIsopod

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ez

1 person likes this

Posted

Great Nodewar at Gorgo Rock

489069d8cd.jpg

1a8678cfcb.jpg

@Alliennw

Posted

kill spectator

u have to feel strong

3 people like this

Posted

kill spectator

u have to feel strong

I love you man!

Posted

sry im not a gay ^^

Posted

sry im not a gay ^^

Sending-Virtual-Hug.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

i rarely come in here to let my voice be heard because there's to much salt going on in here.

so i'll be brief in here... most guilds complain about not having "competition". so can i ask of you strong guilds to leave your baby pet guilds alone in t1 nodes. stop alliancing up with them to give them free nodes.  and let them become strong on their own feet. if these guild that get carried by high tier guilds through alliances they will never get strong on their own and in my eyes are never meant to give you competition because they will never learn to fight on their own. 

sincerely, a pleb.

9 people like this

Posted

Enemy went from in the start wanting to stay small guild with picky members to now taking everyone with gear that wants to join now, by looking at how much more members they have taken in.

actually not everyone that applies gets in. Even if they have gear. The amount of people that <addicted> got from our reject pile kept them alive.

(this is my bait attempt)

Posted

Gorgo Rock Belt

Morghulis v VikingsonShrooms v Ember v Blacksails v FUzion

We started really bad by basically failing to locate Fuzion's tower which was in the mountain right on top of our base (gj scouts) so while we were setting up a flag next to Viking's base we got attacked by Fuzion, who we thought would be fighting Ember (which aparently didn't happen). I personally would have loved to fight Fuzion from the start if we saw them there, we could have maybe fought back and hold them while getting some fun in the proccess.

I didn't think anyone would win anyway, that terrain sucks balls and only 2 hours is terrible.