• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

So will we see the royal navy alliance (Morghulis and friends) besiege Mediah from the seaside this saturday?

Fck dat sh*t

FUzion will bring the Spanish Armada

Posted

Fck dat sh*t

Better you get a good admiral and good ally (French) or the English Royal Navy will crush you

Posted

Morghulis  T1 tier guild #confirm

Posted (edited)

What is a "T1 tier guild"?

Edited by Jylin

Posted

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/604/thisisbait.png

Posted

@Dagda better put your b*tch on a leash, before this turns into a fukfest again.

Fck dat sh*t

You allied with BlackSails? :o

Posted (edited)

Takei why u mad?

its cause u cant win a node since 2 weeks?  ^^

dont worry be happy

@Jylin

we won baleneros solo!

it was a bit joke but Takei is nervous today

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

@Jylin

we won baleneros solo!

Solo after you all teamed up on Ember? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

My good friends, hello! I have a quick announcement to make.

Even without UNCONTESTED GRINDSPOTS, I will inform you all that I, as a ninja from the guild occupying Valencia, managed to progress my gear even further this week. Now all of you that contest us wildly in Valencia will run into a ninja with not 173 AP, but 181. I warn you, with this kind of extreme gear advantage it will be difficult for every single one of you all. Be warned.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Better you get a good admiral and good ally (French) or the English Royal Navy will crush you

spanish-armada_o_1108964.jpg

Posted

Solo after you all teamed up on Ember? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yep i mean we wasnt take any alliance before siege ^^

it was common enemy ^^

Posted

Yep i mean we wasnt take any alliance before siege ^^

it was common enemy ^^

Still an alliance tho

Posted

Not this topic again :D

Posted

Still an alliance tho

Definitly

but no alliance before siege^^ we participate solo

it wasnt alliance like Morghulis + Blacksail ofc  ^^

Posted (edited)

Definitly

but no alliance before siege^^ we participate solo

he would rather it be called this
football friend james joe blake

Edited by Kaida Mato
1 person likes this

Posted

its not our fault they follow us to all node wars ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Morghulis farmer and fisher guild, soon navigator guild !

Posted

Sanks be like:

attention-whore_o_154167.jpg

Posted

Morghulis farmer and fisher guild, soon navigator guild !

A WILD SHOTRAH APPEARS

Posted

o/

Posted

Sanks be like:

My good friend, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I never did become a prostitute. WIth the grindspots being as uncontested as they were in Alustin, the economy was blooming.

Sankaruto out.

3 people like this

Posted

A WILD SHOTRAH APPEARS

Zerghulis zerging down the forums confirmed

Posted

My good friend, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I never did become a prostitute. WIth the grindspots being as uncontested as they were in Alustin, the economy was blooming.

Sankaruto out.

My friend Sanks,
what happened to the accumulated economy? It did not go into your arsenal, so I start to believe you might have used it for coke and hookers. Can you confirm?

Posted

My friend Sanks,what happened to the accumulated economy? It did not go into your arsenal, so I start to believe you might have used it for coke and hookers. Can you confirm?

My good friend, I shall try to the best of my ability to answer this question of yours. A great deal of the money from the Alustinian economy went towards building up my gear to the level it was on before (173 ap, 291 dp, quite the extreme numbers, some say), however, of course, not all went there. 

In the olden days of Alustinian history, there was a great threat to the well-being of all things. We now speak of the big and evil alliance that covered close to half of the node-ready guilds. These times were dark and full of strange rumors of salvation and what not, however, what we do know for certain is that during this time the Oldskool Alliance was built. As we all know, an alliance is not free, so it is theorized that a very large sum of silver was spent upon this. Nobody knows exactly how much of the server's whole economy went into this, but we do know for certain that some was left afterwards, as I shall mention where we know it went, soon. The Oldskool Alliance™ bodyblocked this major threat to our safety and once more granted us the uncontested grindspots that we deserved. 

The other large sums of silver went into one thing, and one thing alone. We of Alustin believed it was important that all shall have access to any content within the game. Even the disabled - no, especially the disabled. So Mediah and Valencia, the two later parts of the maps. Those that could be considered tougher, they were made wheelchair friendly.

Other than this information I provied, I do not know where the money went. One can only speculate. Was there any more than what was accounted for here? If so, where did it go? Nobody knows for certain. 

I thank you for letting me tell you this. It pleases me greatly to tell you about Alustin and our peaceful ways before the great Merge. If you have any questions about our history then please, do let us know.

Sankaruto out.

4 people like this

Posted

What a astonishing tale, indeed.