• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

17 people like this

Posted

The only reason your guild started to be successful (?) was the merge with a Jordine guild :D 

Well that's just ignorance :P 

On Alustin we were either perma-hired when we were mercenary (and the only real merc guild, the others disbanded cause people only hired us) by the top Alliances (Sov Alliance or VoS) and every time we were de deciding factor of who was getting the region.

And when Exilium + Blacklust merged into us we just rolled over every guild 1v2 (except Sov).

But nice try!

Posted

@Kaida Mato

Nice meme stealing m8

Posted

Youtubers/streamers that exploit games for their own benefit is the worst of the worst in my eyes. They start a game new and fresh = net high amount of subs and viewers. When the hype starts dying down and the broadcaster can't provide more content they look for problems and blow them out of proportions in order to get back more subs and viewers rinse and repeat. And guess what , when you enter bdo search on YouTube you get vaping nu-males with the title of the video being "BDO CONFIRMED P2W IM QUITTING" obviously this won't bother the people that already plays the game but it will definitely push away people that might wanted to try it.

5 people like this

Posted

Failed, he said national. Go back to your cave.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm talking about people that play because their youtuber/streamer plays... and leaves if he does

I only keep playing because I know in my heart that Kungen will be back eventually

1 person likes this

Posted

2 Weeks without win node
u need to feel frustrate

dont worry i forgive you

'but next time no party on kutum ^^

Posted

Well that's just ignorance :P 

On Alustin we were either perma-hired when we were mercenary (and the only real merc guild, the others disbanded cause people only hired us) by the top Alliances (Sov Alliance or VoS) and every time we were de deciding factor of who was getting the region.

And when Exilium + Blacklust merged into us we just rolled over every guild 1v2 (except Sov).

But nice try!

Those were the days ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

2 Weeks without win nodeu need to feel frustrate

dont worry i forgive you

'but next time no party on kutum ^^

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237297597390389248/274208456578301952/unknown.png

TY for that party <3 was good fun actually but i wont be back sorry :(

Posted (edited)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237297597390389248/274208456578301952/unknown.png

I Remember my first Kutum (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Valkrys
1 person likes this

Posted

I Remember my first Kutum (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i am remembering my 2nd (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

i said National no International
apologize me

Posted

i said National no Internationalapologize me

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Kaida Mato

to small

u have to write : Sfora best national guild eu

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

to small

u have to write : Sfora best national guild eu

Wasted and Ethereal Best National Guilds EU

Amidoingitritesenpaialliennw??

Posted (edited)

Im Heartbroken :(

it will hurt you

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

If anything,

the Alustinians & croxsusians showed Jordinians how to really dodge Harmony. On Jordine we tried to play the dodgeball leage and fed them 4 regions because of this. These two unknown servers, with empty grindspots, full tet accesories decked out lifeskillers kept Harmony in check within just one region (with help from masterrace kakao) gave them excuses like they were busy handling old drama between themselves, and then doing shadow alliances, bodyblocking and all sort of shady things to excuse the dodging untill Harmony got overweigt by castlesilver and couldnt move in combat, and rolled over.

Does Marty have an award for winner of the EU dodgeball league? ofc it has to be shared between the combined 100 people that were on those two underpopulated servers.

On a serious Note, Jordine couldnt handle Harmony with 6 guilds teaming up (danm you militarynenium canons squad!) all we had was Harmony to show for, and Enemy more like the real deal. Servermerge was a nice realitycheck for all the Jordinians who thourght we had something special going on here.

Reasonable analysis on this forum not coming from @Gibson???
Oh stop it you i might have faith in the human race again

Posted

Looking forward to see Bluefoxx, Jumpz, Gibson and co. dominating Addicted siege ranking just like Mikasa and Esyr do for 95% remaining sov members ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( Goliath too but a totally different role, doesn't count! )

Both good and nice players but you're wrong :P the rankings from us are pretty much unchanged, ofc it's very dependent on the role you're filling so we don't focus on it too much.  

Not to be disrespectful or anything, did Sovereign even have any real fight since merge that they won convincingly? Other than that shady Valencia Siege they don't have alot to brag about right now.

I guess we made you run away to Mediah pretty quickly :P does that count?

Posted

Jordine before merge: We have the strongest guilds

Jordine after merge: Sadly they all disbanded and now you're carried by those players

Alustin and Croxus:

Hidden Content

damn late reply, but its fine we bring forum content 

Posted (edited)

i dont know actually is 2-1-1 for Jordinians in sieges ^^

dont feel so strong!

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

damn late reply, but its fine we bring forum content 

I think it's just Morghulis, since they can't win in the game, they take the fight to the forums.

I wonder how they manage to keep 80+ players in their guild, with all the recent loses.

Posted (edited)

I think it's just Morghulis, since they can't win in the game, they take the fight to the forums.

I wonder how they manage to keep 80+ players in their guild, with all the recent loses.

pretty sure it's the memes. On a more serious note I guess they enjoy playing with each other more than being hardcore in sieges etc

Edited by HOMRAH
3 people like this

Posted

Are you telling me there are guilds that aren't just full of bandwagoners ready to jump ship the moment their guild loses?!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess some people are so used to hop between strong guilds and leaving the ship at the first sight of trouble that they no longer conceive that some people may actually be just loyal to his guild.

Edited by Zubi
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

so that's why you're always on the forums

Edited by XeLRa