• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

strange that they also managed to take their alliance member down while their full force was on you the same minute :3

reading seems to be hard, dont they teach that at school anymore?

"the alliance focused their combined efforts on us." Doesnt mean "full force".

Posted

Please show me your screenshot stating either Dogma or Chaos_united did kill zerghulis their tower?

I never stated we did 100% off all the hp damage on our own anywhere. so your meme's are falsely used.

You were lucky to even get closer to the base, dogma dealt most of damage when we were busy with destroying your base.

Posted

Oh i can answer that @Erecon 
we thought it was gonna end a draw but i understimated the toll respawn timers would have taken on Hydra, so 8 minute prior to the end we though MAYBE we could do it just in the nick of time so Chaos sent a team of people to grind our fort down while i teleported the defense team in the offense, so when hydra base was last hit our base was at 2% already^^ i didn't care about the base anyways, losing or drawing the node wouldn't have made much of a difference anyways, the fun was had in the 2 hours before :P

Posted

You were lucky to even get closer to the base, dogma dealt most of damage when we were busy with destroying your base.

Lucky? nah we just had to carefully step over all the dead bodies you guys had in your base wearing the "morghulis" tag above their head about 5 seconds before they hit the ground.

Posted

Havent been in school for like 30+ years so dont know what they teach kids anymore. But appearently you need someone to follow you to school with your attitude :3

Posted

Lucky? nah we just had to carefully step over all the dead bodies you guys had in your base wearing the "morghulis" tag above their head about 5 seconds before they hit the ground.

This is actually comedy gold, like your guild. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is actually comedy gold, like your guild. 

Must be hard being comedy bronze then.

849a1f111bc4d2b2b7d2b4adac5f7c0b.png

Havent been in school for like 30+ years so dont know what they teach kids anymore. But appearently you need someone to follow you to school with your attitude :3

then i think its because 30 years ago the schools werent as good. 

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow you are really clowns, the rumors didn't lie.

Posted

849a1f111bc4d2b2b7d2b4adac5f7c0b.png

then i think its because 30 years ago the schools werent as good then.

when you finally meet someone who makes alliennw seem relevant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

Wow you are really clowns, the rumors didn't lie.

Screenshots dont lie either.

We appreciate the tears tho.

Posted

That feeling when they lost the node, and they are celebrating like they won the world cup, because they managed to throw the last body on the last pile of the base. 

This is great :D 

2 people like this

Posted

That feeling when they lost the node, and they are celebrating like they won the world cup, because they managed to throw the last body on the last pile of the base. 

dw hydra are known for their karmabombing in pirate island

5 people like this

Posted

That feeling when they lost their fort first, and havent won anyhting in a few days straight.So they resort to crying on the forums.

Posted

Screenshots dont lie either.

We appreciate the tears tho.

Something I dont get is why you dont celebrate it? must be the inner teenager mentality, or you are emotional  unstable. 

Posted

That feeling when they lost their fort first, and havent won anyhting in a few days straight.So they resort to crying on the forums.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/054/069/936.jpg

Posted

Something I dont get is why you dont celebrate it? must be the inner teenager mentality, or you are emotional  unstable. 

some people may argue that i'm emotionally unstable yes.

why would we celebrate it tho? to us zerghulis is just another zerg guild that tried to rely on their numbers carrying them but still failing in the end.

Posted

das_zpsbzotagb3.jpg

TFW Morg have to try to snipe a T2 from last week that was owned. No more unowned node attempts 4 U

Posted

why after every node when morghulis lose we have on forum drama? ^^

Posted

some people may argue that i'm emotionally unstable yes.

why would we celebrate it tho? to us zerghulis is just another zerg guild that tried to rely on their numbers carrying them but still failing in the end.

Alright we cleared the first then. 

Cause you got what you wanted with that alliance, you took down zerghulis and then one of your alliance partners got the node.

Posted

because everyone loves us <3

Posted

I hoped the rest had fun as well, regardless of who got the money and all the salt (yes we do 1 NW per week usually with chaos and we also usually alternate who gets the node, we've been friends since alustin times, it's not about getting the node but we are 2 different nationality guild that like each other and enjoy playing together if it's not liked i'm sorry but i don't feel ashamed in the slightest! )

But you don't always go together, right? Because a few weeks ago we had a 1v1 NW against you and I don't recall Chaos being there

Posted

\

Alright we cleared the first then. 

Cause you got what you wanted with that alliance, you took down zerghulis and then one of your alliance partners got the node.

We where not in the alliance. however considering your general understanding of words, im not surprised you would think we where.

it seems zerghulis enjoys losing and then beating their chest on the forums?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Imp Cave:

Hydra VS Zerghulis VS choas_united allied with dogma.

zerghulis zerged as expected, while chaos_united and dogma ( from now on called "the alliance" ) pressured their base.

While our base took some hits, we took down zerghulis base with our base completely rebuild.

After us taking down zerghulis about 1h20m in, the alliance focused their combined efforts on us.

With about 1 minute to spare, our tower finally fell by the combined power of many filthy pleb hands touching it.

In the mean time it seems that dogma feeded the node to their alliance buddy. so no one really won.

1v1 us trash ;) 

Theres no shame losing to a 3v1 while being heavily outnumbered.

Hide behind your alliance.. Appears to be the only way you can achieve anything anyway. Zerghulis... when we constantly fighting on our own with around 50 ppl. against alliances like yours. But we are much zerg arnt we? Hypocrite much dood. You bodythrew our base down with 3 guilds, literally. like lemmings.

the worm was delicious btw.

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

1v1 us trash ;) 

Theres no shame losing to a 3v1 while being heavily outnumbered.

Hide behind your alliance.. Appears to be the only way you can achieve anything anyway.

the worm was delicious btw.

and another poor misinformed soul thinking we where in the alliance. must be something zerghulis members share then.

Posted

Well your understanding of reality, I am not surprised either. ( @Caladwen Wind_Whisper ) 9_9