• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

the worm was delicious btw.

So was your salt :3

sad_zpss43ipxf5.png

Posted

But you don't always go together, right? Because a few weeks ago we had a 1v1 NW against you and I don't recall Chaos being there

No, we don't play as a single guild, or going together everyday, we just usually do 1 nodewar a week together (sometimes we skip, very rarely we do two, it's hard to match our different schedules without stressing the players^^)
In short, us and chaos are that friend you go to take a coffee as an habit every monday cause you enjoy talking to him/her, we like organizing/playing together etc so we kept that habit, it's about playing together not "i want that node come help me" or going together every time to be stronger, neither me nor Chaos care about that stuff^^

TLDR: you don't find us too often together^^

Posted (edited)

and another poor misinformed soul thinking we where in the alliance. must be something zerghulis members share then.

Just happened to happen 3 guilds all only attacked us from the start on right away right ;)

I am speechless. To much hypocrisy and a foul smell here.

So was your salt :3

sad_zpss43ipxf5.png

Ohh, that was ment for the guildchat. Sry it ended up in /y

Its true though, innit?

Just boring to always are against guilds that think they are good when they beat you 3v1 etc. Have been many nodewars that were like that back to back lately.

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Just happened to happen 3 guilds all only attacked us from the start on right away right ;)

I am speechless. To much hypocrisy and a foul smell here.

Ohh, that was ment for the guildchat. Sry it ended up in /y

Its true though, innit?

3 guilds, of wich 1 operates as a seperate entity going for 1 enemy is not surprising, you moved in on us first, so them attacking your base was a dead give away, then when they finally got the pressure high enough for you to defend your base, we moved in to clean you up because you where closest to us. i dont see the hypocrisy in that?

Guildchat or not, we enjoyed the salt, thanks for sharing.

Posted (edited)

3 guilds, of wich 1 operates as a seperate entity going for 1 enemy is not surprising, you moved in on us first, so them attacking your base was a dead give away, then when they finally got the pressure high enough for you to defend your base, we moved in to clean you up because you where closest to us. i dont see the hypocrisy in that?

Guildchat or not, we enjoyed the salt, thanks for sharing.

Well, Hydra was easy. They wouldnt have had any chance without you guys attacking constantly. We got em to 25% whily you and dogma went together hardcore on us. So salt or not. Its true. 
Just got really mad because the vast amount of getting zerged down tha last couple of nodewars by alliances killing literally all way of fair competition. Its just plain boring. And then calling us a zerg. 

totally. makes sense. lool

Edited by xMovingTarget
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So far without quoting because I'm lazy,
People crying about Morghulis not having node(probably alienw), its like crying about ember not winning balenos even tho they were focused by everyone first.
Hydra feeling proud of defeating morghulis with two other guilds, allied or not, focusing them too. Not winning afterwards.
Posting how you lasthitted the fort, i can give you screen when 10man exilium had territory but just as your pic, it has no meaning.
Bad attempts of baits, step up your game, more bait memes inc.
Morghulis T2 node when? (sorry i had to)

Enjoyed those few pages, nice read before sleep. <3

Edited by Matys
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, Hydra was easy. They wouldnt have had any chance without you guys attacking constantly. We got em to 25% whily you and dogma went together hardcore on us. So salt or not. Its true. Just got really mad because the vast amount of getting zerged down tha last nodewar by alliances killing literally all way of fair competition. Its just plain boring. And then calling us a zerg. 

totally. makes sense. lool

psst, he's hydra, you're talking as if he is chaos^^

Btw, this is just my personal opinion but honestly you guys survived pretty well, if i was in your place i would be proud of lasting that long, some of the funniest NW i had were 2v1 and stuff like that, lost draw or however they ended
yesterday i was with you at cron castle, died in 15 minutes, not fun but i didn't bother complaining, if i get 2v1 by lesser guilds that by standing together can match me well i'm more than happy cause if they didn't the nodewar would have lasted 30 minutes and those are usually the NW i don't bother posting here nor remember, cause they were not fun, it was just us having more numbers/being way stronger than the opposition

Seriously, i'd just be proud in your place, but i suppose being salty is also natural^^

EDIT: Please put your mage Beard w/e and witch on a leash, their 100% literally unleashed hell every time no matter how many times i told my flankers to keep an eye on them T.T 

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted

nodewars in a nutshell 

fTDPY5M.png

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

So far without quoting because I'm lazy,
People crying about Morghulis not having node(probably alienw), its like crying about ember not winning balenos even tho they were focused by everyone first.
Hydra feeling proud of defeating morghulis with two other guilds, allied or not, focusing them too. Not winning afterwards.
Posting how you lasthitted the fort, i can give you screen when 10man exilium had territory but just as your pic, it has no meaning.
Bad attempts of baits, step up your game, more bait memes inc.
Morghulis T2 node when? (sorry i had to)

Enjoyed those few pages, nice read before sleep. <3

5725d86ac46188bd038b45a1.jpg

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

Glish Swamp

Ragnarok vs Crepuscule vs High_Dawn vs Transcendence

Was a pretty nice fight, in the beginning Crepuscule and High_Dawn allied up against Ragnarok, though I gotta say our main force was stronger than Raganoks. On that note maybe we never fought their full force, but I´d suppose so in the beginning that we had a straight 1v1, where we wiped them without any considerable losses.

We reached out to Crepuscule and agreed on a 1v1 after Ragnarok died, so to kill Transcendence next, but Crepuscule had other things in mind after agreeing to the temporary alliance. Transcendence and Crepuscule started fighting us together, we tried to defend against crepuscule and fight Transcendence but we couldnt overpower both at the same time. After long fighting we went inevitably down.

Looks like Crepuscule sold the node to Transcendence and we´ll meet you next week hopefully for revenge.

We were 33 for the record. Nice fight, only that backstab wasnt nice, gonna go for you folks first next time we see you around, just to kill off loose ends.

PS: For anyone who cares, High_Dawn is still alive :)

So wait, you got backstabbed by your former guildies? That's even better than the Zer0 backstab :D

Posted (edited)

why after every node when morghulis lose we have on forum drama? ^^

I would actually imagine if you didnt post, there would be none.?

Also this Nodewar could be turned around with focus on Hydra instead of Morghulis. Last week they were in T1 tagteaming, this week T2 attacking with 2 other guilds. Isolated facts are fun to boast about I guess 9_9 (comment in regards to the screenshot of who got the killingblow on a fort)

Edited by Wonshot

Posted

Also this Nodewar could be turned around with focus on Hydra instead of Morghulis. Last week they were in T1 tagteaming, this week T2 attacking with 2 other guilds. Isolated facts are fun to boast about I guess 9_9

o, you again :)

Still believing we are always in on every alliance eh?

1 person likes this

Posted

Prove me othervice I guess ;)

Posted

Prove me othervice I guess ;)

i dont think there is any way to prove you otherwise, because all the logical reasons and explanations have  already been given to you, and some others, and have been dismissed as lies multiple times.

There is no way to battle ignorance.so i wont even attempt to prove you or anyone else otherwise.

( nothing against you wonshot. just a tid bit to much people around here who still try to call the sky green and the grass blue on the forums, even when they can see for themselfs it doesnt work that way)

Posted (edited)

You shouldnt write here post bro

this is special care topic for special ppl  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

someone call me? @Matys

Also this Nodewar could be turned around with focus on Hydra instead of Morghulis. Last week they were in T1 tagteaming, this week T2 attacking with 2 other guilds. Isolated facts are fun to boast about I guess 9_9 (comment in regards to the screenshot of who got the killingblow on a fort)

Wonshot funny is  when guild whos always play in allied cry about some guilds allied vs their ^^

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

Just boring to always are against guilds that think they are good when they beat you 3v1 etc. Have been many nodewars that were like that back to back lately.

It's just Mongolis behind hit back by karma!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra

Posted

Wonshot funny is  when guild whos always play in allied cry about some guilds allied vs their ^^

As far as i know you didn't win 1v1 and actually barely lost ^^

It's just Mongolis behind hit back by karma!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra

We actually managed to live more than 30 minutes during a 3v1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

oh with ur skills i think u will never come to us and defeat ^^

T1 tier remember

Posted

As far as i know you didn't win 1v1 and actually barely lost ^^

We actually managed to live more than 30 minutes during a 3v1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Really? was that 25vs130? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

oh with ur skills i think u will never come to us and defeat ^^

T1 tier remember

I can tell the same about your funneh guild that usually win by pure coincidence :D 

Really? was that 25vs130? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

130 or 100 or 90, who would count that?

Posted

130 or 100 or 90, who would count that?

Someone looking for some material for laughs would ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

have a some respect to guild who have teritory u pleb ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

have a some respect to guild who have teritory u pleb ^^

Hi Aliennw, how are you today?

Posted (edited)

So wait, you got backstabbed by your former guildies? That's even better than the Zer0 backstab :D

Hey hey hey, dont you give me that stuff. If I remember correctly, you were there when the backstab happened, did nothing against it and I was on vacation only hearing from it.

I also knew these kind of jokes would happen though.

Edited by SunRunner

Posted

Hi Aliennw, how are you today?

Im fine thank you

how are you today