• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Guys! Today Was great! If you missed today's podcast - the highlight is here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/118086089
(yes I'm still not uploading to YT).
I'm glad to see that next week's sieges should become a lot more interesting with different guilds claiming that they're gonna make their move. Thank You everyone participating in the podcasts, big thanks for everyone who's supporting us, watching us, following the channel and helps me in any way. You guys are awesome.

If you're interested in what's been going on on nodes or interested in previous podcasts - check the first post of the thread by @Rinel for the awesome spreadsheet and links.

Cheers!

2 people like this

Posted

So will Mill and Sofa still be zerging BaleneRos next following weeks, or will you move your armies out of the potatoelands?

Also I will even translate it into a few selected languages so the everamusing represent E.T, from the selfproclaimed best national guild, can understand it.

Dutch: Mens omhoog en stop overtreffen lagere gilden

Italian: l'uomo e smettere superando in numero corporazioni più bassi

Korean: 남자 길드가 낮은 길드를 압도한다.

I think that should be all bases covered.

Posted

So will Mill and Sofa still be zerging BaleneRos next following weeks, or will you move your armies out of the potatoelands?

Also I will even translate it into a few selected languages so the everamusing represent E.T, from the selfproclaimed best national guild, can understand it.

Italian: l'uomo e smettere superando in numero corporazioni più bassi

Why didnt you translate to polish for the clown? 

1 person likes this

Posted

No wonder they like Balaneros, its a CLOWN FIESTA there!

Posted

No wonder they like Balaneros, its a CLOWN FIESTA there!

This said by Fuzion LOL ;D

Posted (edited)

Stop bullying these guilds, its obvious why they go for balenos....
unknown.png
Theres none on the market, gotta farm it.

Edited by Certify
1 person likes this

Posted

Was not mill tired of going balenos?

Posted

Hmm not sure if I am biting here, but sure. I intentually didnt include polish since Polish guild is not best national guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

was good siege  ^^

Posted

Hello, 

as a sfora member I'm happy for one thing: we are free to decide where we want to go next week and that includes Balenos also. Millenium is capable to deliver a good fight, so why not...

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

as a sfora member I'm happy for one thing: we are free to decide where we want to go next week and that includes Balenos also. Millenium is capable to deliver a good fight, so why not...

I think theres alot of heated discussion as to why you and millennium cant deliver this "good fight" elsewhere allowing more guilds to feel comfortable fighting in sieges in Balenos. If Grind, Harmony, Casual, DiviniumFuror zerged on Balenos back in Jordine, would you have dodged sieges or would you fight them? :P

Edited by Certify

Posted

@Certify

u suggesting smth? ^^

we had 8 very good guilds on siege and we had really really much fun

i hope u had same on calpheon :P

Posted (edited)

@Certify

u suggesting smth? ^^

we had 8 very good guilds on siege and we had really really much fun

i hope u had same on calpheon :P

Did you take into account 1 guild (RLXT) didnt last longer than 15mins? I'm pretty sure they had fun :P

And yeah we had fun, would be more fun with an extra guild or two in Calpheon

Edited by Certify

Posted (edited)

Wasted decided to punishment me so u know ^^ bait 10/10 all guilds come to me :D

novices of them ^^

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

Italian: Smettetela di zergare gilde largamente inferiori in numero

I think what you mean is something along the lines of "stop zerging guilds you largely outnumber", if that's the case FTFY
Otherwise, i will be happy to provide a better translation than google ever will xD

(even tho maybe that gibberish is easier to understand for him? not sure, it made no sense in italian so it might make sense in his mind :| )

1 person likes this

Posted

Wondering why you want to decide for other guilds where they should go. 

3 people like this

Posted

This said by Fuzion LOL ;D

yes, the guild that despite its ups and downs keep figthing while allowing other smaller guilds have their fun in bal/ser, not even taking a break from sieges. This even long before the server merge where we repeatedly fought Harmony as an underdog, while certain other guilds were having their safe fun in bal/ser.

People forget and judge so easily, but we never forget. And since you are here with such strong force, why are Sfora so selfish and stick to bal/ser, are you afraid that losses in other regions will make members bandwagon to other guilds?

11 people like this

Posted

Wasted decided to punishment me so u know ^^ bait 10/10 all guilds come to me :D

novices of them ^^

so why did you teamed up with millennium then to zerg them down? you could do a fair 1v1 to show everyone how strong you are

you probably knew the outcome and decided to not lose your face :)

Posted (edited)

so why did you teamed up with millennium then to zerg them down? you could do a fair 1v1 to show everyone how strong you are

you probably knew the outcome and decided to not lose your face :)

ure that smart! u got it
Im done

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

yes, the guild that despite its ups and downs keep figthing while allowing other smaller guilds have their fun in bal/ser, not even taking a break from sieges. This even long before the server merge where we repeatedly fought Harmony as an underdog, while certain other guilds were having their safe fun in bal/ser.

People forget and judge so easily, but we never forget. And since you are here with such strong force, why are Sfora so selfish and stick to bal/ser, are you afraid that losses in other regions will make members bandwagon to other guilds?

You fought Harmony, great, so what? When Sfora went for Calpheon and Mediah you stayed to defend Balenos, you forgot to say that, but there are ppl that remember this. And you stayed not to have fun, but to dont lose safe money.

You said "we never forget", well we too :) And just right now you judged Sfora easily. You have no right to tell us what to do, You can hate us, cry like a baby, but we will never do what other guilds want. And you forgot we are guild with many defeates in our teritory/node war history. We have great ppl in guild and we are not afraid about bandwagoners, however if you have this problem it is still your problem ;)

Millenium in balenos?OK, Ember in balenos? OK, Fuzion in balenos? OK, Whoever in balenos? OK, but Sfora in balenos every time tards, great thinking community, BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

Posted

we helped Fuzion when u was  weak

when u will in one moment stronger than sfora u left us

we dont give u second chance

dont pure ure frustrate on forum

Posted

You fought Harmony, great, so what? When Sfora went for Calpheon and Mediah you stayed to defend Balenos, you forgot to say that, but there are ppl that remember this. And you stayed not to have fun, but to dont lose safe money.

You said "we never forget", well we too :) And just right now you judged Sfora easily. You have no right to tell us what to do, You can hate us, cry like a baby, but we will never do what other guilds want. And you forgot we are guild with many defeates in our teritory/node war history. We have great ppl in guild and we are not afraid about bandwagoners, however if you have this problem it is still your problem ;)

Millenium in balenos?OK, Ember in balenos? OK, Fuzion in balenos? OK, Whoever in balenos? OK, but Sfora in balenos every time tards, great thinking community, BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

I've never told you what to do, I'm just responding to your talk here, you reap what you sow. But it's not like I'm going to bait into an argument with you as you'll just change subject all over again.

Posted (edited)

I've never told you what to do, I'm just responding to your talk here, you reap what you sow. But it's not like I'm going to bait into an argument with you as you'll just change subject all over again.

Wrong, you still telling dont go balenos, dont go balenos ;D You said we are stick to balenos so i turned it back you were too. You keep on Sfora always go balenos, I show you it is not true. So stop telling bs I am changing subject all the time. And now we decided we dont go balenos anymore( at current guild state) but it is not your  propaganda victory at any point. We want it :)

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted

I turned down the stream a little early yesterday. Did the guilds decide that the bigger ones are going to start going for castles ? 

Posted

I turned down the stream a little early yesterday. Did the guilds decide that the bigger ones are going to start going for castles ? 

we were frozen ^^
i know only we leave this field of potatoes :D