• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks mate, it was fun! But we have been around since April 2016 and we have been involved in node wars on a weekly base since they are in the game. So we are not that new. ;-)  How ever, we are an all round and not a dedicated PvP guild. We used to go for T1 nodes. But lately the hard core guilds seem to want those more then the T2 and T3. A bit annoying to see guilds with over 50 high end PvP’ers and their elephants on a T1 node. It has been ages since we had a decent and balanced fight: since the merge we are usually outnumbered by 3 or 4 against 1. Nevertheless, we always have fun and a lot of laughs in node wars. But I do hope Kakao will look at balancing them better.

My only suggestion would be to check for how much time a node has been liberated, if it contains a lot of money most guilds won't care about it's actual tier level.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks mate, it was fun! But we have been around since April 2016 and we have been involved in node wars on a weekly base since they are in the game. So we are not that new. ;-)  How ever, we are an all round and not a dedicated PvP guild. We used to go for T1 nodes. But lately the hard core guilds seem to want those more then the T2 and T3. A bit annoying to see guilds with over 50 high end PvP’ers and their elephants on a T1 node. It has been ages since we had a decent and balanced fight: since the merge we are usually outnumbered by 3 or 4 against 1. Nevertheless, we always have fun and a lot of laughs in node wars. But I do hope Kakao will look at balancing them better.

You can whine all you want about ballance, when you as a player have played since early release and hardly missed many days yet you still are stuck around level 56. Maybe this part of the game is just not for you, and the reason people think you are a new guild, is because is has taken you this long to be able to recruit and keep some decent pvpers. Previously they have fled your "guild" after seeing how lackluster the leadership is. But I guess that is to be expected when the guildmaster's best ability is to be a secretary, fill out applications, setup events, and write newsletters. And when it comes to shotcalling and leading by example, its a no-show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But hey gratz, if you actually manage to keep some decent players in your guild to cover for your own incapability. All the more power to you! Oh and also welcome to the drama-section of the forums, where you can no longer hide the ugly truth about your guild, by asking mods to delete any posts made about your guild and its flaws, that you so deeply want to hide and lure in recruits, only for them to figure it out themselves and leave you as a stepping stone.

So do you have anything to say in your defense, or shall we just leave it at this? You going back in your rabbithole crying in fetal position, telling yourself that everything is fine

#MondaySalt

3 people like this

Posted

You can whine all you want about ballance, when you as a player have played since early release and hardly missed many days yet you still are stuck around level 56. Maybe this part of the game is just not for you, and the reason people think you are a new guild, is because is has taken you this long to be able to recruit and keep some decent pvpers. Previously they have fled your "guild" after seeing how lackluster the leadership is. But I guess that is to be expected when the guildmaster's best ability is to be a secretary, fill out applications, setup events, and write newsletters. And when it comes to shotcalling and leading by example, its a no-show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But hey gratz, if you actually manage to keep some decent players in your guild to cover for your own incapability. All the more power to you! Oh and also welcome to the drama-section of the forums, where you can no longer hide the ugly truth about your guild, by asking mods to delete any posts made about your guild and its flaws, that you so deeply want to hide and lure in recruits, only for them to figure it out themselves and leave you as a stepping stone.

So do you have anything to say in your defense, or shall we just leave it at this? You going back in your rabbithole crying in fetal position, telling yourself that everything is fine

#MondaySalt

c6b_copy_by_epycwyn-d94t5se.png

Posted

#MondaySalt

Waking up early in the morning instead of reading the newspaper im reading this beauty.  This is what this thread is about, love it.

3 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

#MondaySalt

Having been in there myself for a little. She isn't the shotcaller, it's actually the PvP'ers with your average 420ish that do so, guy's pretty calm as well. Not on the level of guilds you see in sieges or generally see on T3's. But they manage.

Hi Perro.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Having been in there myself for a little. She isn't the shotcaller, it's actually the PvP'ers with your average 420ish that do so, guy's pretty calm as well. Not on the level of guilds you see in sieges or generally see on T3's. But they manage.

Hi Perro.

I got lost, she? he? I know its hardest thing to do in some people lifes but CHOOSE GENDER

Edited by Matys
1 person likes this

Posted

I got lost, she? he? I know its hardest thing to do in some people lifes but CHOOSE GENDER

meanwhile lets go with IT until we have an answer :P

Posted

is this plot good enough to be in one of dem Maty movies, is the real question?

Posted

is this plot good enough to be in one of dem Maty movies, is the real question?

All i got from this, shitty gm whether its male of female. People get tricked to join, leave after. Some shit about nodewars. Nothing interesting here.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was wondering where all the toxic people had gone. Guess I found them ^^

Posted

I was wondering where all the toxic people had gone. Guess I found them ^^

Swiper wanted more drama. And Silverfauve comming out of her hiding (their recruitment topic that apparently is holy and cant be discussed) seemed like a perfect fit for some monday reading for the poor souls stuck in their offices.

I dont expect a reply, and in case we do get one. it will be something like "bla bla bla this is not true, you are mean I am out of here , you guys are bullies" 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

Swiper wanted more drama. And Silverfauve comming out of her hiding (their recruitment topic that apparently is holy and cant be discussed) seemed like a perfect fit for some monday reading for the poor souls stuck in their offices.

I dont expect a reply, and in case we do get one. it will be something like "bla bla bla this is not true, you are mean I am out of here , you guys are bullies" 9_9

Wow this is not true mate, you are really mean I am out of here, you are bully

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow this is not true mate, you are really mean I am out of here, you are bully

e94e0455a068ee202aa629196eb32b6f.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Yes I am that type of person. I play for fun and the rewards in pixels do no matter that much to me. I never would deny someone a party because it would cut my loot or experience. Having said that: I do not object to anyone using the game mechanics to their advantage if they want to. Either being it declaring war over a grind spot, karma grieving or switching channels. But what ever you choose, don’t start complaining about it or trash talk in recruitment posts. And yes, that applies to our guild members as well.

Thought I'd just add this little gem to the bashing

Posted

In my experience men get all salty on forums for the same reason as they buy big cars: they are in need of compensating something small. And as seasoned female I can assure you: both are equally boring. ;-)

Posted

In my experience men get all salty on forums for the same reason as they buy big cars: they are in need of compensating something small. And as seasoned female I can assure you: both are equally boring. ;-)

6619e1982b5f9a02d25897e8d415d5a784a75433    (Nice bait though)

4 people like this

Posted

Assuming everyone here that has replied to you is male. Which isn't true ;)

Posted

In my experience seasoned females get all fonty on forums for the same reasons as seasoned females buy a lot of clothes: seasoned females are in need of compenstating something small. And as a korean grill I can assure you: this is a bait, just as yours was. ;-)

9 people like this

Posted

In my experience seasoned females get all fonty on forums for the same reasons as seasoned females buy a lot of clothes: seasoned females are in need of compenstating something small. And as a korean grill I can assure you: this is a bait, just as yours was. ;-)

its-awesome-being-a-man-and-a-women-at-t

Posted

67c6cbf85c0b93c79aca2aa7f59c2468.jpg

Posted

So when is enemy taking a homechannel? With that kind of playerbase you should have one so people can pay a visit once in a while.

3 people like this

Posted

its-awesome-being-a-man-and-a-women-at-t

You misread. He said a grill not a girl. You might want to try a larger font. ;-)

1 person likes this

Posted

7/10 not bad bait. You are learning faster how to do forum pvp than how to lead a guild properly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also do you guys miss me, I heard you are bored of males with small "cars". I do hate------s real good

Posted

Since it's almost lunchtime for me I thought I'd post some pics of SEASONED dishes.
fried-red-snapper-4-505x336.jpg2cb93f930c4a48060745bd7654e468fa.jpg

Have a great Monday everyone! <3

1 person likes this