• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Aggro 2 big pirate ships, black rust and 2 ninesharks that;s all naval practice you need. Trust me.  It usually ends up like this:

04Pj5Wh.jpg

NAVAL WAR WHEN? WE ARE ON OUR 3RD SHIP?!

Edited by Tekeii

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sveyn

Posted

So far we were busy killing sea mobs and gathering nineshark horns, black rust jaws etc. to make a blue ship gear once it comes out

There is gear? Uh oh. @Namioni you gna be busy.

Tommorow 6PM outside Epheria.

Im still at work not fair!

Posted

NAVAL WAR WHEN? WE ARE ON OUR 4TH SHIP?!

Tommorow 6pm outside Epheria. Be there. 

Posted

Fkin carebears. ಠ_ʖಠ

Posted

There is gear? Uh oh. @Namioni you gna be busy.

Im still at work not fair!

There is and I recommend gathering asap, youll have -----load of ninesharks and black rusts to kill. 

Posted

I am 

I am constantly in touch with Morghulis and we will do naval combat once they have their third ship. So far we were busy killing sea mobs and gathering nineshark horns, black rust jaws etc. to make a blue ship gear once it comes out (and we are almost ready to equip 3 ships with it, black rust is hard to find).

And "pretending you actually can sail" - sailing skill is gained by doing circles on the sea, the sailing rank proves only this: you have made more circles with your fishing boat than others, i gained my Apprentice 4 while going Epheria -> Ratt and fighting Ninesharks on the way.  

Tommorow 6PM outside Epheria. 

Well, I don't know about touching Morghulis members, but so far you have been publicly called out to have a battle twice, and dodged it twice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see you're now trying to rehabilitate yourself, that's commendable, but doesn't cancel out the past.
I must, however, face the fact that I didn't know that circling around is the way to gain skill. I must confess I'm not really good at all of this landlubber knowledge, heck, I barely have time to wash the ocean breeze's salt down my throat with a jug of rum.
I must, however (since you're apprentice sailor and trying to leave the landlubber ways behind you) share a drop of sailor's wisdom with you. Prey does not decide when the shark is going to attack it.

Posted

Well, I don't know about touching Morghulis members, but so far you have been publicly called out to have a battle twice, and dodged it twice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see you're now trying to rehabilitate yourself, that's commendable, but doesn't cancel out the past.
I must, however, face the fact that I didn't know that circling around is the way to gain skill. I must confess I'm not really good at all of this landlubber knowledge, heck, I barely have time to wash the ocean breeze's salt down my throat with a jug of rum.
I must, however (since you're apprentice sailor and trying to leave the landlubber ways behind you) share a drop of sailor's wisdom with you. Prey does not decide when the shark is going to attack it.

Woah RP 6.8/10

Posted

Woah RP 6.8/10

He did quite well for a guy with a fishing boat.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

this thread is pathetic

Edited by Xe0
8 people like this

Posted

@Tekeii

I want to be on yer ship when dis war happens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

He did quite well for a guy with a fishing boat.

So is that your way of making excuses for your landlubber self, making up things, sailing rafts in a swimming pool, and editing your messages about heads and asses? I mean it was obviously my own mistake to expect a decent competitive answer that I could share in stories with other captains, but so far you only proved being good at getting triggered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean surely it's not as bad as if one would come to a siege thread to post pictures of something that has no relevance whatsoever, since one cannot hope to sail the fields and swamps of horse-infested serendia on anything but a washtub, (while other people had glorious fights in the regions where you can breathe in the ocean), just to remind himself of his existence... Oh wait...

Edited by Swiper
1 person likes this

Posted

this thread is pathetic

Hi Boo o/

We actually named one of our Galleys after you SS_Mongolis

1 person likes this

Posted

I leave for a few hours, and you -----s are -----ing talking about boats and sailing!?

Posted

e6pZ8mA.png

12 people like this

Posted

The award! My week is complete now. (ง ° ل͜ °)ง

Posted

T1 - Alumn Rock Valley 
Skysoldiers vs Tangra vs InsaneUnicorns vs SubtLety + Privilege

We ( Skysoldiers ) attacked first Tangra , after some good fights we won against them , InsaneUnicorns lost against  Privilege and SubtLety , after that they attacked us , we placed a flag near to them and attacked  Privilege first after we won against them we attacked SubtLety and won the Nodewar , that Nodewar was realy funny gg wp :)

3 people like this

Posted

It's sad to see certain Oldskool members being butthurt for not being #1 in every single aspect of the game. I thought better of your guild. 

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

3 people like this

Posted

62 when ?

Posted (edited)

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

what is this wall of aids ? Tl;dr pls.

Edited by PoorJoy

Posted (edited)

Thermian Cliff T1

LuxArcana(30) vs LionHeart(?) vs LowKarma(20) vs DemonsHunter(25?)

We just did a 1v1 with DemonsHunter for the first 30 min menaging to wipe them a few times. After 20 min or so LuxArcana destroyed LionHeart's base and zerged us out, 40 min and we got down, 8 minutes and DemonsHunter got down too... 

Sad enough for our numbers GG to all, was short but fun 

Edited by Zephyraz
2 people like this

Posted

Oze Pass [T3]

Oldskool (63 signups) vs. Sovereign (?)

Sovereign won in 1hr 10mins

Posted

Oze Pass [T3]

Oldskool (63 signups) vs. Sovereign (63)

Sovereign won in 1hr 10mins

1 person likes this

Posted

601f99c04a.png

Posted

Saunil Camp (T2)

Fuzion vs Khaos vs Varyags

Fuzion went down first since they were between us. Took us an hour, and another 30 minutes after to take out Varyags. Really fun fight, not something you expect on a random empty T2 node. ^^

GG.

2 people like this