• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Saunil Camp (T2)

Fuzion vs Khaos vs Varyags

Fuzion went down first since they were between us. Took us an hour, and another 30 minutes after to take out Varyags. Really fun fight, not something you expect on a random empty T2 node. ^^

GG.

This, Was pretty fun, we had 40-45 players roughly and it was pretty fun for a node war, indeed was not expecting such, as it is early week for us we decided to have some fun with our numbers not being that great and go for a fun node war, and we got it, GG well played to both Khaos and Varyags!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
1 person likes this

Posted

Saunil Camp (T2)

Fuzion vs Khaos vs Varyags

Fuzion went down first since they were between us. Took us an hour, and another 30 minutes after to take out Varyags. Really fun fight, not something you expect on a random empty T2 node. ^^

GG.

One of the funniest Node War ever. Very, very intense.
No salt and shit like that, awesome.

GG to Khaos and Fuzion!

Posted

Balenos River Mouth (T1)

Pyrolyse (14) vs Lysis(?) vs Necurata(?) vs Yokai (maybe +-30) vs Purge(maybe +-30) vs SonsOfDesert (maybe +-15)

We had a nice fight against Yokai,Purge and SonsOfDesert .....all 3 guilds tried to take us down together......but we stand until the end

thx to all for this nice node war :)

Node stays liberated

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

http://streamable.com/ttji8

Good fight oldskool!

Yesus dude. One man cannon squad. Impressive

Edited by MoZex

Posted

Oze Pass [T3]

Oldskool (63 signups) vs. Sovereign (?)

Sovereign won in 1hr 10mins

:thinking:

Posted

:thinking:

don't over exert yourself now 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

don't over exert yourself now 

But what if it might have been a rehersal for the alliance this upcomming siege. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

114.gif

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

But what if it might have been a rehersal for the alliance this upcomming siege. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

114.gif

you caught us, we were teaching sovereign the ways of next level bodyblocking 

Posted

you caught us, we were teaching sovereign the ways of next level bodyblocking 

My good friend, no! You cannot tell them, do not let them know about your secrets!

Sankaruto out.

Posted

Everyone joking around about the oldschool helped sovereign etc. but we will never know whats the truth. Imagine, oldschool fought sovereign dozens of times and from what we've read / was said and such, usually lost. Its true oldschool didn't had new people from merge of servers but same with sovereign. We all know valencia is the hardest to attack / easiest to defend, thus oldschool really though they can take out sovereign in fair 1v1 ? :)  Or were they hoping someone else will be there ? Or was their aim something totally different ? This isn't baiterino, but usually people choose saturday fights to win territories .. :D  very rarely is saturday used to have fun PVP.

But ye, we will never know. Also, please take this as just my pure thoughts as in my eyes, oldschool couldn't beat sovereign there thus going there alone was a strange choice... unless you know.. :D

Please note this isn't baiting or anything..its more to open up a discussion in this today silent thread...

Posted

we will never know whats the truth

I know the truth , but I have no obligation to convince your thereof 😛

Posted

I will leave it clear, Oldskool was our main enemy back in those Alustin days, we had some fights with them and we had fun fighting them in the past, since the merge, things have changed a bit and our tensions with eachother stop.

However we started to be more friendly eachother, but we will never ally with them or any other guild, it is true that we are firendly eachother now, compared on how we used to shitalk eachother in the past, but personally I allways felt respect for them and I had a lot of fun fighting them everywhere, lets say it is just a friendly competition without shitalking eachother like we did in the past

GG

3 people like this

Posted

Everyone joking around about the oldschool helped sovereign etc. but we will never know whats the truth. Imagine, oldschool fought sovereign dozens of times and from what we've read / was said and such, usually lost. Its true oldschool didn't had new people from merge of servers but same with sovereign. We all know valencia is the hardest to attack / easiest to defend, thus oldschool really though they can take out sovereign in fair 1v1 ? :)  Or were they hoping someone else will be there ? Or was their aim something totally different ? This isn't baiterino, but usually people choose saturday fights to win territories .. :D  very rarely is saturday used to have fun PVP.

But ye, we will never know. Also, please take this as just my pure thoughts as in my eyes, oldschool couldn't beat sovereign there thus going there alone was a strange choice... unless you know.. :D

Please note this isn't baiting or anything..its more to open up a discussion in this today silent thread...

what is that oldschool you speak of? I never seen that guild in node or siege wars

Posted

Truth ????? 58879741.jpg

Posted (edited)

I mean it's pretty simple.  If you're refering to the harmony vs oldskool vs sov fight....

Oldskool knew they couldn't take us down 1v1 especially with the gates, they worked together with Harmony until both gates were down thus eliminating the defending gate bonus and making a potential 1v1 easier with Sovereign.  They also estimated Harmony would be the harder one to take out 1v1 due to numbers + harmony.  So they switched up and attacked Harmony to take them out to make way for a 1v1 with no gates with Sovereign.  They also had bad timing towards the end of Harmonys base but I won't go into that.  But I'm sure they know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Octobeast
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I will leave it clear, Oldskool was our main enemy back in those Alustin days, we had some fights with them and we had fun fighting them in the past, since the merge, things have changed a bit and our tensions with eachother stop.

However we started to be more friendly eachother, but we will never ally with them or any other guild, it is true that we are firendly eachother now, compared on how we used to shitalk eachother in the past, but personally I allways felt respect for them and I had a lot of fun fighting them everywhere, lets say it is just a friendly competition without shitalking eachother like we did in the past

GG

yes i understand that, its more like i don't understand the thinking behind the decision their leadership took to go solo valencia, were they counting on some other guild to be there ( harmony ?) or did they use some random generator for decision making .. thats where my curiosity is mostly, not to mention that they though that they can take down harmony with you after gates were down and then take on you and win it ? Like how ? This is where i'm getting lost behind decision making..

we will never know whats the truth

I know the truth , but I have no obligation to convince your thereof 😛

exactly, you guys know and i don't want to be convinced or anything.. its more about curiosity behind decision making as it seems that saturday decision making wasn't the best from the start. Going solo 1v1 sovereign or you guys were relying on someone else to be there ? Its just that.

I mean it's pretty simple.  If you're refering to the harmony vs oldskool vs sov fight....

Oldskool knew they couldn't take us down 1v1 especially with the gates, they worked together with Harmony until both gates were down thus eliminating the defending gate bonus and making a potential 1v1 easier with Sovereign.  They also estimated Harmony would be the harder one to take out 1v1 due to numbers + harmony.  So they switched up and attacked Harmony to take them out to make way for a 1v1 with no gates with Sovereign.  They also had bad timing towards the end of Harmonys base but I won't go into that.  But I'm sure they know what I'm talking about.

Yes octo i understand that, i understand they teamed up for gates and then though harmony will be a harder opponent than you guys so they teamed up with you against harmony. What i don't understand is initial decision to go there alone, they had to be really relying on other guild to be there as otherwise its just lost time OR they didn't really think about the decision that much

Also, to naked addicterino, i care.

EDIT: thanks for replying guys in sovereign and oldschool, i wanted a discussion again as i'm bored at work and this thread was deadly silent today so i though i'll try to open one even though it was discussed previously too :( 

Edited by Mezoremi

Posted (edited)

yes i understand that, its more like i don't understand the thinking behind the decision their leadership took to go solo valencia, were they counting on some other guild to be there ( harmony ?) or did they use some random generator for decision making .. thats where my curiosity is mostly, not to mention that they though that they can take down harmony with you after gates were down and then take on you and win it ? Like how ? This is where i'm getting lost behind decision making..

I think Oldskool used RNG in the past to go to a territory, but I dont know if they are still doing it now, I dont care though, they can go wherever they want wtf is wrong with peple telling them where they should be and not, they enjoy the game as they want too, if that day they wanted to piss Harmony, well then gz you made it

Edited by victorsc4

Posted

@Mezoremi sometimes you just go somewhere to fight , not everyone is dead set on making Saturday a payday . Also the only way to assess your strength against the top dogs is to throw yourself at them and see how you do. 

I can't speak for the leadership decision behind this as I am not part of it . This is just my interpretation of it all when the decision to go Valencia was made 

Posted (edited)

I don't understand the thinking behind the decision

Sometimes, you want to test your strength against someone stronger than you. We never expected to win , but we tried to give ourselves the best opportunity to do so.
We're not gonna learn anything or improve if we just run over guilds who're weaker than us.

People speculating alliance stuff.. pretty far fetched. None of us have any interest in an alliance and are just joking about it now.

There used to be beef, now we both have bigger fish to fry.

Edited by Scarflare
2 people like this

Posted

Sometimes, you want to test your strength against someone stronger than you. We never expected to win , but we tried to give ourselves the best opportunity to do so.
We're not gonna learn anything or improve if we just run over guilds who're weaker than us.

People speculating alliance stuff.. pretty far fetched. None of us have any interest in an alliance and are just joking about it now.

There used to be beef, now we both have bigger fish to fry.

Thanks very much, this explains the decision making. I was just curious so sorry about opening this topic again.

@Mezoremi sometimes you just go somewhere to fight , not everyone is dead set on making Saturday a payday . Also the only way to assess your strength against the top dogs is to throw yourself at them and see how you do. 

I can't speak for the leadership decision behind this as I am not part of it . This is just my interpretation of it all when the decision to go Valencia was made 

I'm not saying you have to do Saturday's to get territory i said its usually like that for Saturdays :)  anyways thanks for your POW and as Scarflare explained you were pretty close :) 

I think Oldskool used RNG in the past to go to a territory, but I dont know if they are still doing it now, I dont care though, they can go wherever they want wtf is wrong with peple telling them where they should be and not, they enjoy the game as they want too, if that day they wanted to piss Harmony, well then gz you made it

Haha nice i was kind of joking with random generator but its cool :D I'm not telling them what they should've done or anything, i just tried to understand decision making..sorry if i offended you in any way :) 

Ok i guess this thread will go to deadly silent mode again... thanks2all though

Posted

Thanks very much, this explains the decision making. I was just curious so sorry about opening this topic again.

I'm not saying you have to do Saturday's to get territory i said its usually like that for Saturdays :)  anyways thanks for your POW and as Scarflare explained you were pretty close :) 

Haha nice i was kind of joking with random generator but its cool :D I'm not telling them what they should've done or anything, i just tried to understand decision making..sorry if i offended you in any way :) 

Ok i guess this thread will go to deadly silent mode again... thanks2all though

You proberly wont go silent, i am just w8ting for you to start roasting ember, or enemy since they are the ones left to trigger. Just like u did ever since u started posting here. 

I be w8ting for next episode of "how to trigger the build guilds, while still not showing what guild you are comming from"

to-be-continued_.jpg

Posted

Did he trigger anyone? 

Posted

Did he trigger anyone? 

nah, just joking around. but i would like to see him trigger some people though, dont get me wrong :D

Posted

You proberly wont go silent, i am just w8ting for you to start roasting ember, or enemy since they are the ones left to trigger. Just like u did ever since u started posting here. 

I be w8ting for next episode of "how to trigger the build guilds, while still not showing what guild you are comming from"

to-be-continued_.jpg

mate you probably didn't read all my replies but i specified i'm from SE. Also, i'm not trying to trigger or bait or whatever. I'm trying to sparkle discussion about topics i'm interested in. I'm sorry if it looks like i'm bating and such but i'm really not. My first post in this topic yesterday was to clarify how addicted (your current guild) functioned on croxus from outsiders (not addicted member) eyes. We had many points where i agreed, some things i also disagreed, thats basics of discussion ..kind of :) 

Also as a side note, i quite often have to rewrite what i'm typing to make it more friendly / less triggering / less offending but generally i'm a troll by nature. My GF told me just like 4 days ago that i'm even trolling without my consent :D  ( it has to be true as my friend also told me this years ago..) so ye, i always have to reread what i write and quite often change it. In SE we try to act nice so i can't really start to go around and trigger everyone, sorry.. ( i would've liked it though.. :D )