• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

didn't he clearly say hes from se (shadowelite) not sweden if you misunderstood ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

mate you probably didn't read all my replies but i specified i'm from SE. Also, i'm not trying to trigger or bait or whatever. I'm trying to sparkle discussion about topics i'm interested in. I'm sorry if it looks like i'm bating and such but i'm really not. My first post in this topic yesterday was to clarify how addicted (your current guild) functioned on croxus from outsiders (not addicted member) eyes. We had many points where i agreed, some things i also disagreed, thats basics of discussion ..kind of :) 

Also as a side note, i quite often have to rewrite what i'm typing to make it more friendly / less triggering / less offending but generally i'm a troll by nature. My GF told me just like 4 days ago that i'm even trolling without my consent :D  ( it has to be true as my friend also told me this years ago..) so ye, i always have to reread what i write and quite often change it. In SE we try to act nice so i can't really start to go around and trigger everyone, sorry.. ( i would've liked it though.. :D )

Make it sound friendly and it's alright, fill every sentence with " not to bait " " forgive my curiosity " " i'd really love a pleasurable discussion all sat togheter with a fine cup of tea " and you can just afford to say anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your true self is indeed way more obvious than you probably would like to admit, so if you really want to act kind just go full retard right at the get go, at least people don't have to invest any effort into trying to interpret your words. Honesty goes a long way.

Kinda hyped about our new SillySin 2.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted (edited)

Saunil Camp (T2)

Fuzion vs Khaos vs Varyags

Fuzion went down first since they were between us. Took us an hour, and another 30 minutes after to take out Varyags. Really fun fight, not something you expect on a random empty T2 node. ^^

GG.

FUzion vs Khaos+Varyags

That's the correct form to post it ;)

Edited by Nevyah

Posted

FUzion vs Khaos+Varyags

That's the correct form to post it ;)

Not this shit again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

mate you probably didn't read all my replies but i specified i'm from SE. Also, i'm not trying to trigger or bait or whatever. I'm trying to sparkle discussion about topics i'm interested in. I'm sorry if it looks like i'm bating and such but i'm really not. My first post in this topic yesterday was to clarify how addicted (your current guild) functioned on croxus from outsiders (not addicted member) eyes. We had many points where i agreed, some things i also disagreed, thats basics of discussion ..kind of :) 

Also as a side note, i quite often have to rewrite what i'm typing to make it more friendly / less triggering / less offending but generally i'm a troll by nature. My GF told me just like 4 days ago that i'm even trolling without my consent :D  ( it has to be true as my friend also told me this years ago..) so ye, i always have to reread what i write and quite often change it. In SE we try to act nice so i can't really start to go around and trigger everyone, sorry.. ( i would've liked it though.. :D )

Mezoremi right now 60028680.jpg :D

Got ya bro:D Still can't match Ongobongo, who is a master 18 in Fishing. but i try :D I knew t all of the above infomation about you, was just trying to troll you a little.

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Make it sound friendly and it's alright, fill every sentence with " not to bait " " forgive my curiosity " " i'd really love a pleasurable discussion all sat togheter with a fine cup of tea " and you can just afford to say anything. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:D  i understand your point, as i wrote i'm troll and i troll even without realizing - without doing it on purpose. Thats why i'm trying to rewrite what i type as well as act apologetic so it will not be understood that way as in this case, i'm not baiting or trying to trigger. If i would want that i believe it would look differently:D

Posted

:D  i understand your point, as i wrote i'm troll and i troll even without realizing - without doing it on purpose. Thats why i'm trying to rewrite what i type as well as act apologetic so it will not be understood that way as in this case, i'm not baiting or trying to trigger. If i would want that i believe it would look differently:D

This is getting suspiciously "friendly"..

Posted

None of us have any interest in an alliance and are just joking about it now.

lie repeated often enough becomes truth ~ Joseph Goebbels 

Oldskool AllianceTM, the real danger of europe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mezoremi right now 60028680.jpg :D

Got ya bro:D Still can't match Ongobongo, who is a master 18 in Fishing. but i try :D I knew t all of the above infomation about you, was just trying to troll you a little.

haha okay :D cool then it worked out for ya :D i though you are being genuine there :) 

Posted (edited)

But would it really? You wouldn't be the first person that's afraid to fully commit but still gets on the dancefloor regardless, it wouldn't be a new thing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only one way to be truthful mate, be yourself!

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Speaking about SE, where are you guys we miss you in Saltcast/Podcast, not the same without XenoCrat, will you come back soon?

Posted

But would it really? You wouldn't be the first person that's afraid to fully commit but still gets on the dancefloor regardless, it wouldn't be a new thing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its not about being afraid mate, its more about following rules. We are really trying in SE to be nice and act nice when it comes to discussions and such, thus i cannot troll / trigger people as i want to behave by our rules :) 

This is getting suspiciously "friendly"..

Nah i'm very friendly, now that i got into this forum posting a bit it might change but generally i kind of grew up from being toxic, i still troll at times but not in BDO really. Or at least i hope i don't :D

Posted

Its not about being afraid mate, its more about following rules. We are really trying in SE to be nice and act nice when it comes to discussions and such, thus i cannot troll / trigger people as i want to behave by our rules :) 

Nah i'm very friendly, now that i got into this forum posting a bit it might change but generally i kind of grew up from being toxic, i still troll at times but not in BDO really. Or at least i hope i don't :D

Ass long as you are not one of those Karma Bombers or Griefers you are welcome everywhere mate:D

Posted (edited)

This "friendliness" is making me nausea, it's way to fake and forced 

Edited by Shackel

Posted

Ah ok, you're still pretty crap at following those rules if you want a friendly advice, since acting is void if people can see behind it, plus i'm unsure why you'd follow the rules of a guild that doesn't exist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Back on allustin oldskool got talked shit for dodging sovereign, now on eu server they get talked shit for not dodging sovereign. Cant win ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Back on allustin oldskool got talked shit for dodging sovereign, now on eu server they get talked shit for not dodging sovereign. Cant win ;)

Could it be that it was sovereign doing the shit talking ? and now its the the whole server ?? :DDD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Ass long as you are not one of those Karma Bombers or Griefers you are welcome everywhere mate:D

I fight for spot i want, no need to grief.. :D thanks

This "friendliness" is making me nausea, it's way to fake and forced 

its not faked nor forced, its true i act more apologetic but that is to make sure you'll understand im not trying to do what this salt thread is about :) but i'll try to reduce it within next posts

Speaking about SE, where are you guys we miss you in Saltcast/Podcast, not the same without XenoCrat, will you come back soon?

EHH hard to say, i'm not in leadership and we don't really get much of "higher" decisions shared among us due to having possible spies like we used to have before from Sanguine and even Addicted i think had a spy in our guild but this i cannot confirm 100% :P 

Ah ok, you're still pretty crap at following those rules if you want a friendly advice, since acting is void if people can see behind it, plus i'm unsure why you'd follow the rules of a guild that doesn't exist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LoL :D i don't act, i just leave out trigering / bait stuff thats all

Posted

i dont tthink we should indulge this any further lol 

Posted

i dont tthink we should indulge this any further lol 

Ye, you're prolly right, i already feel responsible way back then for the rise of SillySin, we definitely don't need another.

Posted

Could it be that it was sovereign doing the shit talking ? and now its the the whole server ?? :DDD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Ye, you're prolly right, i already feel responsible way back then for the rise of SillySin, we definitely don't need another.

No worries, i'm far away from how SillySin acts, just from what i've read here and also quite often on reddit we have a different mentality and also stand on things. Also, there is no way you can provoke me to change my rhetoric to actually make me bait ya and troll ya.

Posted

yes i understand that, its more like i don't understand the thinking behind the decision their leadership took

ur from shadowelite, how come u guys stopped doing sieges, u guys were doing alright

Posted

No worries, i'm far away from how SillySin acts, just from what i've read here and also quite often on reddit we have a different mentality and also stand on things. Also, there is no way you can provoke me to change my rhetoric to actually make me bait ya and troll ya.

Worry not, i'll just wait for your next attempt at forced and fake diplomacy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

ur from shadowelite, how come u guys stopped doing sieges, u guys were doing alright

No worries, we'll be back :D  its just we dropped in numbers and then made a decision to drop out sieges for few weeks and rather focus on getting stronger core

Worry not, i'll just wait for your next attempt at forced and fake diplomacy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cool :)