• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

So did Sofa kick Allien, or did "E.T phone home" on his own terms?

5 people like this

Posted

idk dude, i dont think you're funny :( 

maybe u lack some humor? well okay  then.... Lyaah dont like me, better gonna call it then.

Posted (edited)

*bell sound*

Sorry to interrupt the measurings over there i'm gonna briefly report yesterdays NW at Biraghi Den - T2

Dogma vs  Leviathan vs Ginnunga vs Geeking

Dogma was positioned right below Ginnunga in the southern mountains, Geeking on the north side of the Demi river and Leviathan inside Bradie fortress
We started in Leviathan base since we knew where they built but as usual the 30 seconds of 1 FPS after a base pops made the job a lot harder than we'd wish, e few seconds later we had ginnunga on our fort anyways and had to back, we repelled them up the mountains and had to back off cause leviathan started pushing on our base from the other side.
After a few skirmishes Ginnunga contacted us suggesting we focused Leviathan first, i didn't like the idea too much at first but then i realized Geeking probably wouldn't stand for long against Leviathan anyways and being right below Ginnunga in the middle of the 2 bases our chances were way better if either Lev or Gin were the first to leave the scene
After a long siege (Bradie fortress is cancer both for the attackers and the defenders i tell you) and a lot of unhappiness from Leviathan despite their very good performance (sorry boys)
I think this was around 1h in (and btw for any Lev around, i checked how many people i had at the time and there were 42 total connected in voice, a total of 50 partecipated in the whole nodewar) after that i declined any other offer and preferred to take the 1v2 that was naturally coming our way
After being pushed and cannoned for a while i decided to send a team to keep Geeking bottled in their base and it worked (they managed to demolish the whole base and a bit of the fort) , but a series of errors, the hardship of taking down cannons inside Ginnungas base, fighting from downside and (thank you Kakao <3) the fact me and a few others got repeatedly respawned at the flag despite making sure of clicking Fort, and even when you spawned inside the fort you'd be often stuck in buildings, barriers or the gate eventually lead us to go down 15 minutes before the end... Unluky :|
Anyways, Ginnunga then proceeded to push the weakened Geeking and take them down (i suppose 1 push was enough in their state)

Regardless it was a fun fight, i enjoy having to get better at multitasking so thanks everyone for the NW, my leading left a lot to be desired yesterday, gg wp to everyone

You may now resume your enjoyments good sirs!

Edited by DreamChaser
6 people like this

Posted

do I care?

Depends if youu even care to read this small text. then i guess you do care about it.

Posted

idk dude, i dont think you're funny :( 

Let me tell you a story lyaah. There was once a young man, he had a dream to become rich but there was a problem that he was from poor family that was working on field. So he couldn't pursue his dream and do what he thought will make him rich, he needed to provide for his family and help at fields. But one day it changed as his brother was born, he waited till that lil'----- could do field work for him and then moved out. He came back after 2 years wearing suit, driving mercedes and with good looking wife. Family was shocked, all they could say was: Hwacha you doin here?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You truely are becomming SillySin.

Actually SillySin is able to write proper english tho

Edited by Jylin

Posted

So did Sofa kick Allien, or did "E.T phone home" on his own terms?

"Insert drum joke sound"

Posted (edited)

Forgot to write about last nights node war but here's the results anyway

T2 Mask Owl Forest

Transcendence (30) vs Harmony (20-25?) + Thelyn Ennor(30?)  (No Winners)

At the beginning we were focusing on Thelyn Ennor's base but Harmony kept standing in the front of our base so we had to wipe them, we then began damaging Thelyn's Ennor's base but started getting attacked by Harmony again. Ended up in us defending for about 1 hour 10 minutes with both the guilds attacking us simultaneously from both the front and behind,overall fun fight though. 

Edited by Qwixy
1 person likes this

Posted

Now we still don't know who's best national guild...

BlackSails

4 people like this

Posted

@Riiip Where are you? :x

Posted

thought alien was in sfora :D

he was and still is in spirit. Being a Sfora does not mean you need membership, it is a way of behavior or mental state

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe u lack some humor? well okay  then.... Lyaah dont like me, better gonna call it then.

lol its just that everything you post is you trying to be funny instead of actually replying with something that makes sense

Posted

lol its just that everything you post is you trying to be funny instead of actually replying with something that makes sense

Well i am sorry then, hoped that people would love irony. but i am sry, gonna crawl down in my hole again.

Posted

Well i am sorry then, hoped that people would love irony. but i am sry, gonna crawl down in my hole again.

Where is your avatar

Posted

He's slowly starting to graduate away from "this is bait" memes, which is commendable.

Baby steps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Where is your avatar

down for maintanance.

Posted (edited)

Wasted wanna 1v1 vs sfora and  they teamed up with Soverein against us

PLEBS

Greetings you all!

ups.. against sfora ofc im not in the guild :D

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

he was and still is in spirit. Being a Sfora does not mean you need membership, it is a way of behavior or mental state

i didnt know this kind of mental illness has a name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

"Your test for mental illnesses came in"
"And.. how its looking doctor"
"You are tested positive for sofa"
"Noooo... Whyy.. WHY COULDNT I JUST GET CANCER, WHY SOFA"

3 people like this

Posted

Morguillness.

Posted (edited)

Brutus u too versus me? :(

ure in Mongolis i forgive u

Edited by Alliennw

Posted (edited)

"Your test for mental illnesses came in""And.. how its looking doctor"
"You are tested positive for sofa"
"Noooo... Whyy.. WHY COULDNT I JUST GET CANCER, WHY SOFA"

Thanks God its only Sofa, I was worried it could be Matys syndrome, uffff. Btw wishing you get cancer is legal now thought :D

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted (edited)

"Sir you might want to sit down before I read the results for you" *Points inviting towards the sofa"

*Panic spreads wildly in the patient's eyes and he becomes pale as a blanket and faints*

To be continues next week on:

Sofa - MARShmellow disease.

Edited by Wonshot

Posted (edited)

Wow, you realy can make drama out of nothing. Yeah we got zerged, not a first time and not the last, and yeah we won Balenos by zerging enemies so no hard feelings there. What suprised me though was a Wasted decision, since they were baited so hard by this "best national guild competition" (who the f*ck even care about it?) that they come to fight us 1v 1 on Balenos, with Vikings on their side... And when we chose to come on their node, they teamed up with Sovereign against us. Though it was obvious that they have no chance against Sov 1 on 1. So I came up with two conclusions, either they are stupid and just chose to attack the nearest enemy without thinking what next, or they are cowards and possibility of losing with us freightened them so hard, that they preffered losing against Sov. Im not saying that we would have won against Wasted, but it is not impossible for us to beat them.

Edited by Mix0l0gist
2 people like this

Posted

Wow, you realy can make drama out of nothing. Yeah we got zerged, not a first time and not the last, and yeah we won Balenos by zerging enemies so no hard feelings there. What suprised me though was a Wasted decision, since they were baited so hard by this "best national guild competition" (who the f*ck even care about it?) that they come to fight us 1v 1 on Balenos, with Vikings on their side... And when we chose to come on their node, they teamed up with Sovereign against us. Though it was obvious that they have no chance against Sov 1 on 1. So I came up with two conclusion, either they are stupid and just chose to attack the nearest enemy without thinking what next, or they are cowards and possibility of losing with us freightened them so hard that they preffered losing against Sov. Im not saying that we would have won against Wasted, but it is not impossible for us to beat them.

Sofa members can not post here, your words now would be counted as QQ or whatever they want, but belive me not as just an opinion ;D