• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

5404775075_5dd52b9bd0_b.jpg

Posted

not gonna lie i skipped the last 2 pages.  anyone with a tl;dr?

Posted

Kids complaining about other people's ability to use the English language fluently... Losing arguments and instead focusing on attacks on language capability..

8 people like this

Posted

Thing is, your or @Alliennw english never has been the issue, it's great that you can type in more than 1 language. It's the way you behave that makes you a target, and sometimes you troll and admit it, while sometimes you want to be taken seriously. I could easily become a target too if I stretch things to far, but as with everything theres a balance, but you never understood that line and went full Sfora, a state of free will without boundaries, and then you react and claim yourself victim when general population raises a hand. As I said before, you can be a rotten apple at times, and expect to be treated as such.

edit: but fret not, there is treatment for the condition "Sofa", but you must want it

Belive me or not, I like to troll sometimes or b8 ppl, but after all I am nice person, who dont spread hate on left and right all the time. At the same time I am not a person who will say "oh, it is raining today" when someone is spitting in my face.

Posted (edited)

sofa this,
sofa that,

sofa duo crying like always about unneseccary things, and this by no means wasn't supossed to be rhyme

Edited by Matys
2 people like this

Posted

sofa this, sofa that    and Matys EGO.

And all this thx to Ricardo`s little bait :)

Posted (edited)

sofa this, sofa that    and Matys EGO.

And all this thx to Ricardo`s little bait :)

my ego is bigger than that mate.

edit: I dont even know to what post you are refering too, I am just answering to your silly posts because I am bored :D

Edited by Matys

Posted (edited)

do you think that someone worry about ur posts? xD

for them ure just a usefull idiot ^^

no offence u have nothink to say in this threat ^^

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

do you think that someone takes over ur posts? xD

I'm not sure what you wrote so i will neither agree or disagree

1 person likes this

Posted

Akiko was mine first

no >.<

Posted (edited)

i change smth :P but u still should understood

if ure boring make this video when sfora won baleneros ^^

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

no >.<

Akiko was mine first. 

Posted

Sofa going full retard recently

They're not thinking straight.... Polish competing with Germans for the top spot... What could possibly go wrong.

3 people like this

Posted

Sofa going full retard recently

We are trying to catch some guild with it, but we are still far behind. Maybe to be more retarded I should start changing other guilds names when I talk about them :) Because it is kinda retard.

Posted (edited)

do you think that someone worry about ur posts? xD

I am pretty sure someone who is not even playing this game (as you stated before) is in the position to value someone's usefulness. But who am I to judge, right. :) What are you even doing in this thread You are not even participating in Nodes anymore, I suppose.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

We are trying to catch some guild with it, but we are still far behind. Maybe to be more retarded I should start changing other guilds names when I talk about them :) Because it is kinda retard.

sofa = two guys going retard on forums, sfora = polish guild

2 people like this

Posted

2? Me, Allien, you and few others... hmm... it will be 10+ ppl in Sofa then :)

Posted

There is gear? Uh oh. @Namioni you gna be busy.

Im still at work not fair!

You Crazy!!!! thats like. Crazy

.. yeah.. im on it... <3

2 people like this

Posted

Good to read something from Ginnunga again, hopefully there will be siege participating from you guys again in the near future. 

At the very least they behaved like they were there to have fun, unlike someone else who had no problem 3v1 ing Dogma a few weeks ago and we didn't mind but got so salty as to War Dec on everybody after the NW when the same happened to them :| not that i mind a bit of a grudge here and there xD

Posted (edited)

I think Juda was not being sarcastic here. We really root for Ginunga to come back :P

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

I think Juda was not being sarcastic here. We really root for Ginunga to come back :P

At the very least they behaved like they were there to have fun, unlike someone else who had no problem 3v1 ing Dogma a few weeks ago and we didn't mind but got so salty as to War Dec on everybody after the NW when the same happened to them :| not that i mind a bit of a grudge here and there xD

Thank you! We really enjoyed fighting last night. Did not expect the instant war declaration after... but we wont complain :)

Posted (edited)

i didn't mean that, i meant they retained a mindset i like in guilds i might face or deal with in the future, so hopefully they will (come back)^^

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted (edited)

Its good you ve made such a distinction. There are also normal ppl in Sfora who simply dont write on forum and troll.. Its not our fault that our leader is to soft to kick alien and other trolls who simply ruining our reputation and making ppl leave the guild whole time. 

Edited by Ripper66
6 people like this

Posted

Its good you ve made such a distinction. There are also normal ppl in Sfora who simply dont write on forum and troll.. Its not our fault that our leader is to soft to kick alien and other trolls who simply ruining our reputation and making ppl leave the guild whole time. 

Your leaders come of as very toxic personalities during the podcasts. No wonder that people are not putting up with their bs. I barely ever read these forums and your leaders alone gave me the impression that you deserver your poor reputation

Posted

Fake, good try

Your leaders come of as very toxic personalities during the podcasts. No wonder that people are not putting up with their bs. I barely ever read these forums and your leaders alone gave me the impression that you deserver your poor reputation

wut? ;D