• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Fake, good try

Sure about it ? And Alien coming back soon to Sfora  after passing  exams  is also fake ;]?

Posted (edited)

Sure about it ? And Alien coming back soon to Sfora  after passing  exams  is also fake ;]?

Every single man on this planet knows that. If you cant say more I am sure it is a fake :)

Edited by SaltMustGoOn

Posted

xD

im not in guild cause my GPU is dead and cant play actually

but nice try loser

Posted

Thing is, your or @Alliennw english never has been the issue, it's great that you can type in more than 1 language. It's the way you behave that makes you a target, and sometimes you troll and admit it, while sometimes you want to be taken seriously. I could easily become a target too if I stretch things to far, but as with everything theres a balance, but you never understood that line and went full Sfora, a state of free will without boundaries, and then you react and claim yourself victim when general population raises a hand. As I said before, you can be a rotten apple at times, and expect to be treated as such.

This is the nr. 1 argument how a bully would justify his actions towards his victim "Its his own fault that he gets bullied". But thats not how the world works ;) 

It would be great if people could grow up and move on. Making fun of someones english skills just makes the person itself look silly. And honestly its not funny at all.

3 people like this

Posted

Veteran's Canyon (T1)

DeSync (freebie)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Trina Fort

Oldskool (60 signed up) vs. Enemy (35-40)

Oldskool won in 50mins

happybday Whane :P

Edited by Certify
changed enemy attendants

Posted

Trina Fort

Oldskool (60 signed up) vs. Enemy (?)

Oldskool won in 50mins

happybday Whane :P

Was an extremely bad game for us, we weren't supposed to do a nodewar tonight. Didn't choose to place this fort either, it was left over from a bugged tower that somehow didn't get removed by the game when it was destroyed, it prevented us from building on nodes all of last week. Today after the maintenance it magically popped out of the ground, so we tried to do with what we could get. Didn't have proper organisation or normal parties and only about 35-40 people attending. First few fights we had around the chokepoints were fun, but after that not so much.

Thanks for the fight though.

4 people like this

Posted

OMG WHY IS ENEMY SO TOXIC?

78019d3b5b.png

WHAT COULD'VE I POSSIBLY SAID TO DESERVE THIS?

0c3e14af0b.png

0be136a3dd.png

1 person likes this

Posted

OMG WHY IS ENEMY SO TOXIC?

78019d3b5b.png

WHAT COULD'VE I POSSIBLY SAID TO DESERVE THIS?

Hidden Content

this is how mytoko shows love.... what are you asking?

Posted

Was an extremely bad game for us, we weren't supposed to do a nodewar tonight. Didn't choose to place this fort either, it was left over from a bugged tower that somehow didn't get removed by the game when it was destroyed, it prevented us from building on nodes all of last week. Today after the maintenance it magically popped out of the ground, so we tried to do with what we could get. Didn't have proper organisation or normal parties and only about 35-40 people attending. First few fights we had around the chokepoints were fun, but after that not so much.

ok

Posted

yea no problem, the open field fights were pretty fun. trading kills left and right.

Posted (edited)

ok

75 vs 50 and getting camped inside castle

ok

Edited by Baldoww
5 people like this

Posted

This is the nr. 1 argument how a bully would justify his actions towards his victim "Its his own fault that he gets bullied". But thats not how the world works ;) 

It would be great if people could grow up and move on. Making fun of someones english skills just makes the person itself look silly. And honestly its not funny at all.

Yes, but I have never made fun of anyone's english skills. I am no white knight, what I do is a reflection, and this thread is a playground. And how can people "grow up and move on" when the so called victims keep throwing bait? Perhaps you are indeed in the wrong thread.

Posted (edited)

75 with castle vs 50 draw

ok

Get some Krowka, its not you when you are hungry.

Edited by Chors
2 people like this

Posted

Ancient Ruins Excavation Site (T1)

Pyrolyse(16) vs Destiny(~15) vs TemplarOrder(~10) vs Aequinox(~10)

Pyrolyse won

1 person likes this

Posted

Witch's Chapel (T1)

Varshen vs. Uprising

Uprising was close to our normal base location, so we had to improvise our location. Luckily we never had to defend it as we could jump straight into the offense. A quick, fun war, now on to the open seas with the new guild ship, lovingly named the "Megumin"

1 person likes this

Posted

New guild ship, lovingly named the "Megumin"

cfc356615f9fb79d4dd8eab4efddb1f11609cc55

❤❤ MEGUMIN❤❤❤

2 people like this

Posted

Yes, but I have never made fun of anyone's english skills. I am no white knight, what I do is a reflection, and this thread is a playground. And how can people "grow up and move on" when the so called victims keep throwing bait? Perhaps you are indeed in the wrong thread.

And what kind of bait are you talking about? That he is using the english language as good as he can?...  please.

I do not see Allien troll in any way differently than anyone else here. Yet people keep bashing on him just because of his english skills and thats indeed just silly.

4 people like this

Posted

And what kind of bait are you talking about? That he is using the english language as good as he can?...  please.

I do not see Allien troll in any way differently than anyone else here. Yet people keep bashing on him just because of his english skills and thats indeed just silly.

Hes english is fine, aliens english is fine, if you are concerned go through our posts and see that no jokes have been made by me regarding that? These guys like to talk big so I talk back, read what we are talking about and perhaps you understand. It's old lost love, and it starts already around page 200 300 a few months back up till this date, it's basically revived when either of us starts throwing dirt. So if none of us are good and bad, what is your point? And the so called bashing, which is your interpretation, did not start cuz of their english, it's all about what you do.

Posted

its that annoying ? someone can have other sentence than u and ur plebs?
ppl from Addicted Oldskool Soverein and Enemy (Matys) too dont know whats happen in the past u dont tell them to stop?

Ling know cause Ling is from Jordine and she know whats happen in past

Posted

its that annoying ? someone can have other sentence than u and ur plebs?
ppl from Addicted Oldskool Soverein and Enemy (Matys) too dont know whats happen in the past u dont tell them to stop?

Ling know cause Ling is from Jordine and she know whats happen in past

I'm sorry but in this perticular sentence I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but Im sure @Ling can be our middleperson and bring everyone up to speed.

Posted

xD u send ur best ppl on our channel and try disrupt life our alts on bosses

too late for talks about it

Posted

xD u send ur best ppl on our channel and try disrupt life our alts on bosses

too late for talks about it

sorry i wont comment cuz @Ling would then call me a bully

Posted

What was that about Addicted? I can't decipher it this time.

Posted

sorry i wont comment cuz @Ling would then call me a bully

oh u care about it? everyone call me worse here and im still here  ^^