• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Hes english is fine, aliens english is fine, if you are concerned go through our posts and see that no jokes have been made by me regarding that? These guys like to talk big so I talk back, read what we are talking about and perhaps you understand. It's old lost love, and it starts already around page 200 300 a few months back up till this date, it's basically revived when either of us starts throwing dirt. So if none of us are good and bad, what is your point? And the so called bashing, which is your interpretation, did not start cuz of their english, it's all about what you do.

You are getting me wrong here. I was never pointing with my finger on you and saying that you are the bad guy. I simply quoted you because you said that its his behaviour why people keep making fun of his english skills but this is apparently not true. Yes i do know this thread from page 1 (i also know the old one which was closed due to spam) so i know exactly how things developed. People simply keep making fun of him because its a weak point and its easy to abuse this weakness (they dont need to get creative) so they cant stop. Its not funny anymore for a long time and its actually rather getting silly how often they come with the same joke. And exactly this is my point.

Maybe i am white-knighting here but someone has to say it. 

Posted

You are getting me wrong here. I was never pointing with my finger on you and saying that you are the bad guy. I simply quoted you because you said that its his behaviour why people keep making fun of his english skills but this is apparently not true. Yes i do know this thread from page 1 (i also know the old one which was closed due to spam) so i know exactly how things developed. People simply keep making fun of him because its a weak point and its easy to abuse this weakness (they dont need to get creative) so they cant stop. Its not funny anymore for a long time and its actually rather getting silly how often they come with the same joke. And exactly this is my point.

Maybe i am white-knighting here but someone has to say it. 

if people were only making puns about language without no backstory then yes I can see your point. But if you are bold and playful then expect people to comment on the simplest things. It's a savage land and no one is truly innocent, so jumping the gun like you are isnt any more fair. 

Posted

Guys ----- sieges, this is the real gameplay!

ECdxAsa.jpg

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Roud Sulfur Works (T2)

FUzion (40) vs MountainTraining (20+) vs Encore (10-15?)

Nothing much to say, was interesting, however in the end our numbers were too much for them.

GG Exilium.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ECdxAsa.jpg

We were peacefully hunting whales, when the pirates from Enemy showed there and killed our defenseless hunters without mercy

Then we called the Sovereign's Royal Navy and we sunk the USS Virginity into the deep seas, was fun guys. GG.

PS: We expected to find Addicted,s fleet, but I guess the wind left them stuck in port:D

Edited by victorsc4
1 person likes this

Posted

@victorsc4  @Octobeast  are you guys gonna stream/record this saturday? it should be very interesting

Posted

The mind games this week, Sov trying to dodge Addicted hard by making them think they are building in one region while they actually build in an other. Those weeks stuck in the sandcastle must really have made them fat and out of shape if they try to avoid this fight.

But then again, we all know what happends when the server looks for the juicy 1v1 fight to happend. Good ol'skool will just show up and steal the spotlight

Posted

The mind games this week, Sov trying to dodge Addicted hard by making them think they are building in one region while they actually build in an other. Those weeks stuck in the sandcastle must really have made them fat and out of shape if they try to avoid this fight.

But then again, we all know what happends when the server looks for the juicy 1v1 fight to happend. Good ol'skool will just show up and steal the spotlight

??? Who cares what they do on nodes, we want quality siege fight

Posted

ECdxAsa.jpg

Yes this will be fun for 3 times after that nobody will use this ever again. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

Posted

Yes this will be fun for 3 times after that nobody will use this ever again. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

Filthy landlubber ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 people like this

Posted

Wauw people finally got Galleys? Your all filthy casual plebs only now catching up.

Dam this is what grind must have felt like when they had all their inside knowledge from corrupt mods.

Posted

Wauw people finally got Galleys? Your all filthy casual plebs only now catching up.

Dam this is what grind must have felt like when they had all their inside knowledge from corrupt mods.

B1tch please, we just didn't esnlave all our top builders ( read: HardTrash ) yet, soon full fleet with +10 gear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

B1tch please, we just didn't esnlave all our top builders ( read: HardTrash ) yet, soon full fleet with +10 gear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wauw, didn't even bite at the grind dig, It's not even worth posting here anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

So where are the sea node wars? thinking-face.png

November?

Posted

ECdxAsa.jpg

Who gifted the worst berserker on the server a shark costume? He must really have pushed those erp-skills since we last met...

Nice shot though :)

Posted

Wauw, didn't even bite at the grind dig, It's not even worth posting here anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

You know i'm a good person, it was just out of pity that i didn't since you were so triggered last time you couldn't build and flamed him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who gifted the worst berserker on the server a shark costume? He must really have pushed those erp-skills since we last met...

Nice shot though :)

Baiting intensifies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

2SkEbjB.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

More like, why would you put so much effort into gathering all the mats for the boat if you could just complete 1 Magoria gathering guildquest for it instead. What a joke :D 

Posted (edited)

More like, why would you put so much effort into gathering all the mats for the boat if you could just complete 1 Magoria gathering guildquest for it instead. What a joke :D 

You buy all the mats from the guild vendor? Only requires workers being sent + we got 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) we are zerging the seas too.

Edited by Tekeii

Posted (edited)

So where are the sea node wars? 

November?

Node Wars where instead of forts you get 1-3 Boats and you need to fight other guilds on the sea, while having restriction how far away from the node you can go.
That could be brilliant way to do mongholia node wars.

Edited by Matys

Posted

What is this? Another hype train to an MMO that will be trash? Apparently it has tab-targetting? What is this 2016...

While them going to play the game doesnt intervene with you living your life like you did before by any margin. Tab targetting, i feel sick just reading that.