• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@LoneWolf Hello, who is winning nowadays

Edited by Pujan

Posted

@LoneWolf Hello, who is winning nowadays

MORGHULIS

1 person likes this

Posted

@Dim memes

2016-04-01_287383532.JPG

Posted

Olvia Coast

High_Dawn + BlackSheepGaming vs Shadow elite.

We agreed on fighting Shadow elite pretty fast and after one hour they went down. Great fighting from them. Had a pretty nice base location right above us.

Since we decided to "train" ourselves a new Raid Leader we performed differently from usual in the first hour hahah. After ShadowElite went down we fought BSG while our fort was continiously on ~19% . It was a nice fight given the rush of time we had and the low amount of HP on the fort. We kept killing them at our fort whilst using strong people to dismantle their base and then TP´d to their base after wiping their main force. Took it down to 50% then had to fall back to counter their TP.

The node ended up liberated as we wasted too much time horsing around with ShadowElite and we didnt manage to kill BSG in time. We were 31 on this fight and thanks to all, was an awesome fight, see you next week same place.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Dim memes

2016-04-01_287383532.JPG

Member those easter eggs?

Posted

Member those easter eggs?

Not OP at all.

Posted

Not OP at all.

GOD mode as long as supply lasts

Posted

GOD mode as long as supply lasts

I still remember 10people trying to kill me while i spammed them for fun. Armor gave up first and i just got nuked in 0,1sec

1 person likes this

Posted

I still remember 10people trying to kill me while i spammed them for fun. Armor gave up first and i just got nuked in 0,1sec

people used them in combination with the thorns elixirs, making it even moar op.

Posted

people used them in combination with the thorns elixirs, making it even moar op.

back in the day when warrior with thorns could stand and rangers where killing themselves trying to break armor xD

Posted

I also member grind guys with protection karma griefing at sausans. Back when xp loss in pvp was still a thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

ROYAL NAVY IS READY BOYSS

HMS_Tekeii coming for all you mofos

Posted

2 quick reports:

Castle Ruins - T2

Revolt vs Dogma + Chaos_United vs Origine (i could put a plus since our pressure saved Origine and they ended up cooperating with us but w/e)

Origine got attacked early on by Revolt early on and almost went down but Revolt had to fall back due to us and Chaos pressuring on their base, this went on for the whole NW with the last 30 minutes of revolts base haging by a thread, they still managed to survive till the end, beastly defense ggs :P

Cadry Ruins - T2

Dogma + Pantsu_Raiders vs OjosDelDesierto + Phobos + RainingHostias (i don't know if it was prearranged but the NW went down as a 2v3 and it was amazing)

Now this was hella fun, our old senpais from Pantsu noticed us a few minutes before the NW star and asked if we should team up till we were the last standing to wich we agreed given the number of guilds present and the high chance of being focused down (plus we love pantsus)
we kept skirmishing with Phobos and RH while defending from ODD until we found the latters fort right behind us on the same mountain, pantsus started pressuring them while we kept bothering RH and Phobos, we used our breathing time to pressure ODD until eventually their whole base was no more and just kept engaging and disengaging in waves to chip at their tower until they fell, this whole time we always had 1 or 2 cannon teams hammering our base from the 3 guilds and our scout teams were costantly on the lookout, we started pressuring RH but had to suicide and fall back Cause phobos launched a surprise attack on us with a flag that destroyed everything in our base and left the tower at 40%, we respawned in waves and slowly pushed them back all the way to their flag, died to take it down then respawned and wiped them permanently, we used the following minutes to rebuilt and prepare a bit, phobos tried to come full force once again but got completely wiped imemdiately
We rushed RH base that was down from our last engage, while we defended from phobos pantsu kept raiding RH to stop any rebuilding and repairing so we came in, wiped the remaining  RH and took down their fort in one push
We destroyed pantsus flag and we both replaced near Phobos base with both guilds cannon teams hammering their base down, despite a valorous defense they fell 20 minutes before the end of the NW
Without much time left we agreed with pantsus to let us have the node, GG to everyone, very fun nodewar for us thans to everyone!

Big shoutouts to our Alustin compatriots and friends Pantsu_Raiders, without them there it would be probably be another draw this week (fk 2 hours nodewars Kakao) or a loss, i'm glad to see them still kicking asses :P

4 people like this

Posted

ROYAL NAVY IS READY BOYSS

HMS_Tekeii coming for all you mofos

you mean that you are ready for Blackwake alpha weekend right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LXG23ylP4

Posted

yep 2h nodewar is a bit joke

Posted

yep 2h nodewar is a bit joke

actually i think its good, it pushes people to perform and also makes it more interesting if there is less guild active on nodes. It makes you go for nodes more often = more pvp = less free nodes.

Posted

actually i think its good, it pushes people to perform and also makes it more interesting if there is less guild active on nodes. It makes you go for nodes more often = more pvp = less free nodes.

dafuq its the opposite

Posted

dafuq its the opposite

elaborate. If node war ends in 2 hours, guilds with similar strength meet up and fight, cannot finish within 2 hours. That implies, that they need to go to different node this week again as they didnt manage to take that one, this results in more guilds on nodes and less free nodes .. :)  want me to elaborate more as all you could come up with is "blabla its the opposite" instead of some argumentation behind your statement

Posted (edited)

then you meet 5 guilds every day of the week, you're forced to either zerg the shit out of other people making the game less fun for both sides and then if you're lucky you have 30 minutes to decide the node in a 1v1 against a guild supposedly strong as you are
If 2 guilds max was what you met at the node, maybe, the moment there's 4 you know the zerg is coming, that is NOT fun pvp, it's a necessity that i don't think is fun for any side, how well you perform doesn't particularly matter when you zerg 4v1, than 3v1, then 2v1 and at that point you barely have any time left unless there's a huge difference between the 2 remaining guilds
Yesterday it happened that it was a 2v3 and it ended up being fun but if pantsu wasn't there the 3 guilds would have rightly focused us, it would have probably still taken them more than an hour, another half an hour for the next guild and then probably another liberated node (the third this week and we've done nodewars since monday every day, the only one that didn't go free was the one ginnunga barely managed to win in the last minutes and that was only cause we zerged 3v1 leviathan first and while defending ginnunga we almost took down the last guild so when ginnunga killed us they basically only needed to take down their fort, otherwise, that was another draw)

What that means is a lot less guild can join sieges, that is NOT healthy for the game

Edited by DreamChaser
2 people like this

Posted

elaborate. If node war ends in 2 hours, guilds with similar strength meet up and fight, cannot finish within 2 hours. That implies, that they need to go to different node this week again as they didnt manage to take that one, this results in more guilds on nodes and less free nodes .. :)  want me to elaborate more as all you could come up with is "blabla its the opposite" instead of some argumentation behind your statement

a child has been born!

Posted

Was going to reply to your idiotic post but @DreamChaser already did so no point

Posted

What about guilds that don't wanna do Nodes every day? They stalemate two times (because of the short time frame of a node war) and get discouraged to come back to node wars at all.

3 people like this

Posted

What about guilds that don't wanna do Nodes every day? They stalemate two times (because of the short time frame of a node war) and get discouraged to come back to node wars at all.

Then they will not do sieges as they are not willing to fight for it :)  so you want easy node wars rather than work for it ? 

then you meet 5 guilds every day of the week, you're forced to either zerg the shit out of other people making the game less fun for both sides and then if you're lucky you have 30 minutes to decide the node in a 1v1 against a guild supposedly strong as you areIf 2 guilds max was what you met at the node, maybe the moment there's 4 you know the zegest is coming, that is NOT fun pvp, it's a necessity that i don't think is fun for any side, how well you perform doesn't particularly matter when you zerg 4v1, than 3v1, then 2v1 and at that point you barely have any time left unless there's a huge difference between the 2 remaining guilds
Yesterday it happened that it was a 2v3 and it ended up being fun but if pantsu wasn't there the 3 guilds would have rightly focused us, it would have probably still taken them more than an hour, another half an hour for the next guild and then probably another liberated node (the third this week and we've done nodewars since monday every day, the only one that didn't go free was the one ginnunga barely managed to win in the last minutes and that was only cause we zerged 3v1 leviathan first and while defending ginnunga we almost took down the last guild so when ginnunga killed us they basically only needed to take down their fort, otherwise, that was another draw)

What that means is a lot less guild can join sieges, that is NOT healthy for the game

Sorry, we are being zerged every single node war we do and we don't complain. Its the game mechanic, if we cannot get the node we will not do sieges. Its simple. Its a system where you need to be dedicated and ready to fight everyday if not, you will not attend sieges. You shouldn't all be entitled to sieges if you are not willing to fight in nodes properly. Also, it was proven that even 1v1 can take 3 hours and those guys can meet every single day, leaving them in the end out. That case is okay with ya ? But if you have to fight with bigger competition its not okay ? What do you mean less guild can join sieges ? with this mechanic it can happen that all supposedly top guilds will meet up on one node (or most of them as some may hold territories) which would make people either ally or try to fight fairly in 1v1 (its still possible when there are 5 guilds to have a fair fight, just because there is general understanding that weaklings weaker guilds or whatever have to zerg stronger opponent it doesn't mean there couldn't be 1v1 1v1 and 1 guy either assisting one side or waiting, its just plebs wanna win .. :D

I think if there is more competition, its more healthy. This brings in real tacticians, real players that actually work for node wars, proper scouting as well as decision making where to go, who to attack, what node to try.. instead of hur dur we stomp this fuks in 1v1 :D It also encourages alliances / teamwork with other guilds - can result in zerging and usually does but you know what ? Its part of the fukin game, work for your nodes and don't get them for free like it is now. Pleb guilds are sniping T3's , i would rather see 2-3 stronger guilds fight for them everyday ..especially if they are really so dedicated as all claim

Posted (edited)

Elaborating on this, i'm also one that doesn't care too much about winning as long as i get a good fight, but NEVER winning is also not good, it makes you feel like you're out of place and that you're not getting rewarded for your efforts, especially when it's a game mechanic that prevents you from winning while 20 minutes more could have been all you needed
I understand @Mezoremi when you say "if we get a bit better we won't need 20 minutes more and we'll win in the 2 hours" but that's stretching it a bit too far, most people won't reason that way and repetitive failure when it's not necessarily your fault is disheartening for many^^

The other flaw is if we draw as 5-6 guilds tomorrow we'll all be there again (maybe one is not and some other guild joins) so it's another draw, then the next day, and the next day and you draw the whole week, at some point one of those guilds gives up, then 2, until someone can win again

a demonstration of it was Cadry ruins until Enemy finally got it, guilds gradually dropped out of it cause it was not worth the investment of time and more and more big guys showed up for the prize, it's fine as long as it's ONE big very contested node, but what if that spread to MOST t2 nodes?

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted

a child has been born!

my child was born almost 2 years ago but i don't think you were refering to that :)  elaborate too :)  ty

Was going to reply to your idiotic post but @DreamChaser already did so no point

calling others ideas idiotic just shows how limited your mentality is, i don't mean to offend you but if you aren't capable of talking properly with arguments like @DreamChaser did/tried, then rather don't write here at all ;)