• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Then they will not do sieges as they are not willing to fight for it :)  so you want easy node wars rather than work for it ?

That doesn't help the scene, though. Obviously you can say "if you don't put the effort you don't deserve it". But in the end it only hurts the whole thing. And for what? What do you gain by making node wars last two hours? So far I only see downsides.

Posted

Elaborating on this, i'm also one that doesn't care too much about winning as long as i get a good fight, but NEVER winning is also not good, it makes you feel like you're out of place and that you're not getting rewarded for your efforts, especially when it's a game mechanic that prevents you from winning while 20 minutes more could have been all you neededI understand @Mezoremi when you say "if we get a bit better we won't need 20 minutes more and we'll win in the 2 hours" but that's stretching it a bit too far, most people won't reason that way and repetitive failure when it's not necessarily your fault is disheartening for many^^

The other flaw is if we draw as 5-6 guilds tomorrow we'll all be there again (maybe one is not and some other guild joins) so it's another draw, then the next day, and the next day and you draw the whole week, at some point one of those guilds gives up, then 2, until someone can win again

a demonstration of it was Cadry ruins until Enemy finally got it, guilds gradually dropped out of it cause it was not worth the investment of time and more and more big guys showed up for the prize, it's fine as long as it's ONE big very contested node, but what if that spread to MOST t2 nodes?

mate, with this mechanic it makes or should make guilds take a more strategic approach to what they are doing, as well as how they are doing it. It pushes people to cooperate with other guilds to win, to create alliances that help each other, there is nothing wrong with having an alliance. Korea is fine example. People can start playing as checkmate with that other guild does, they go everywhere together and share nodes, very well played on their part.

That doesn't help the scene, though. Obviously you can say "if you don't put the effort you don't deserve it". But in the end it only hurts the whole thing. And for what? What do you gain by making node wars last two hours? So far I only see downsides.

sorry but if out of hundreds of guilds that are there we have maybe 20 participating generally in node wars, the moment you'll see some of the top guilds not attending saturday because they couldn't get a node, other guilds can shine and not worry about being stomped and actually attempt to take a territory :) Its not just about yourself, or your guild mate.. This way it should result in more strategic play where if you don't get a node other guilds can benefit from it + you'll learn to work harder next time. I don't see a problem with that. Originally we even stopped to go for T3's because there were no fights, T2's and T1's are getting 5+ guilds which results in TONS of pvp ( even though you get zerged) but its still pvp where you can practice and work for it. Its true that those guilds are usually weaker than most but you would be very surprised how many strong members other smaller guilds have :)

Posted (edited)

You don't get my point and blurt about stuff I never even mentioned. The wannabe Game of Thrones up in the sieges does not get affected in the slightest by those changes. Those guilds get their nodes nine out of ten times even if the time frame was one hour. If you would actually be able to comprehend my point you'd see that discouraging smaller guilds from continuous participation you hurt growth and sustainability of the PvP scene because you don't get enough new PvP-orientated players. Where do you think those players would come from if not from new PvP-guilds?

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

my child was born almost 2 years ago but i don't think you were refering to that :)  elaborate too :)  ty

ur a new face with opinions and this is just the beginning

Posted

Tfw you realize what this post has become if someone says this.

Posted

Tfw you realize what this post has become if someone says this.

>tfw someone says "tfw" and doesn't post a face

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

1 person likes this

Posted

Then they will not do sieges as they are not willing to fight for it :)  so you want easy node wars rather than work for it ? 

Sorry, we are being zerged every single node war we do and we don't complain. Its the game mechanic, if we cannot get the node we will not do sieges. Its simple. Its a system where you need to be dedicated and ready to fight everyday if not, you will not attend sieges. You shouldn't all be entitled to sieges if you are not willing to fight in nodes properly. Also, it was proven that even 1v1 can take 3 hours and those guys can meet every single day, leaving them in the end out. That case is okay with ya ? But if you have to fight with bigger competition its not okay ? What do you mean less guild can join sieges ? with this mechanic it can happen that all supposedly top guilds will meet up on one node (or most of them as some may hold territories) which would make people either ally or try to fight fairly in 1v1 (its still possible when there are 5 guilds to have a fair fight, just because there is general understanding that weaklings weaker guilds or whatever have to zerg stronger opponent it doesn't mean there couldn't be 1v1 1v1 and 1 guy either assisting one side or waiting, its just plebs wanna win .. :D

I think if there is more competition, its more healthy. This brings in real tacticians, real players that actually work for node wars, proper scouting as well as decision making where to go, who to attack, what node to try.. instead of hur dur we stomp this fuks in 1v1 :D It also encourages alliances / teamwork with other guilds - can result in zerging and usually does but you know what ? Its part of the fukin game, work for your nodes and don't get them for free like it is now. Pleb guilds are sniping T3's , i would rather see 2-3 stronger guilds fight for them everyday ..especially if they are really so dedicated as all claim

I will go down point by point to make it easier, it will come out as a wall of text regardless but i don't think it can be done otherwise^^

It's not being zerged that is wrong in itself, you guys are stronger than most guilds at t2s, just as we are sometimes, being zerged down as the strongest opponent is perfectly fine as an adaptation from the guilds fighting there, also, the pvp quality you might get in the process gets slightly better because the other guilds as single units wouldn't have posed much of threath, if they fought it out among themselves we (or you) would just take them out in a matter of minutes the moment their main force gets distracted elsewhere

So again, i'm not against zerging as an adaptation based on your strenght versus the strenght of your opponent, as much as i'm against being FORCED to zerg just to decrease the amount of time the NW takes to get to its final stages, this is because ZERGING a single 20 man guild for the sake of timers is NOT fun for them, not for me, it completely kills the concepts of personal and teamfighting skills because there is NONE involved, it comes down to accruing bigger numbers and transform the fight into a onesided slaughter

I'll bring 2 recent examples of it, when we zerged down Revolt the other day i think it was an okay strategical choice due to difference in numbers and quality between Revolt and the other guilds partecipating, and they proved it by surviving the whole NW
When instead we zerged down Leviathan (being a guild on our same level) Ginnungas raid leader can testify i didn't like the idea at first but ended up accepting because of the timers, making it a shitty fight for Leviathan, i had fun the remaining time 2v1 agains Gin and Geeking but that doesn't take away the fact i feel sorry cause it was probably not enjoyable from leviathans POV, nor did i enjoy a fair fight by doing that

If a 1v1 can take 3 hours (or 2) between 2 guilds because they are equal that is perfectly fine, allow me to quote myself cause apparently while you love discussing you don't like paying attention as much "
If 2 guilds max was what you met at the node, maybe, the moment there's 4 you know the zerg is coming", this means if 2 guilds are on par, the draw is fair, if the draw is due to shortening the time span one has to take down multiple opponents, it's not. Or at the very least, it's fine if it happens every once in a while, not as a norm

You talk about t3s being sniped but that's not what's happening in t2s, t2 are actually at the moment the most competitive of all tiers and their going empty because they are SO much more contested that it's hard for them to get to a closure in the 2 hours span

Why is that not fine? here's a list of reasons: I didn't see anyone asking for free nodes and pass to sieges, we're asking for more time to fight and have a final victor for our efforts, wich is VERY different, the very reason i DON'T go t3 is because i either meet very strong guilds or an easy snipe, so there's my free pass to sieges, do we take it? no cause t3s atm would be a shitty experience for my guild, meaning either getting stomped or win without fighting.. wow
Should i bring an alliance? yeah i'm sure Addicted would have a lot of problems taking out me and 3 other guilds at the same time, itwould make for a decent pvp experience but it doesn't change the substance that we wither win for free or lose, there is no: "i won cause i deserved it" there for me hence i don't look at those

Same goes for t2s, you really think forming alliances for lower tier nodes works? let me tell why they wouldn't:
1) if i start bringing more guilds with the intent of WINNING the node by becoming overwhelmingly stronger than the others, it's not "competing" it's "crushing"

2) everyone will react accordingly and form other alliances, hence REDUCING the numbers of nodes fought per single day, cause if there are 20 t2 ready guilds, if they start banding in group of 2s at that point you only have 10 t2 ready entities, effectively halving the number of "groups" partecipating, on days like sunday where already nodes go free, you can guess how will that go, those groups either spread evenly and no one fights or you meet them all in 2 nodes that will go into a draw anyways, result? all nodes drawn (or almost) = less guilds to sieges, i will explain later why LESS GUILD TO SIEGES is a BAD (read: very bad) thing
3)being in an alliance puts a lot more stress on some guilds roster, my people are doing fine with 3-4 NW a week with only 2 mandatory events per week and our attendance is decently spread out during the week, one of those nodewars are always dedicated to Chaos_United for aforementioned reasons, but we don't go there to win we go to have fun together, now let's say i get into an alliance with 2 guilds, at least one day i have to go NW for guild A, and at least 1 for guild B and one for me, let's say in 2 of those we get a draw cause we met someone else doing the same alliance thing? another 2 mandatory NW? or 2 guilds without a node? this becomes VERY stressful for rosters with people with only the evening free to play and blocks their character growth, not every guild can handle that
This all leads to -------> Guilds dropping out of the pvp scene:
Cause they can't get results
Cause the pvp experience is not what they're looking for
Cause it became very stressful as a medium sized guild

Guilds dropping out of the pvp scene will lead to:

Less competitivity on the nodes cause only the strongest of alliances will remain there (this because the alliance mechanics "kills" the purpose of zerging the strongest, cause the strongest will also bring friends to counter, what are you gonna do get more guilds into your alliance/merge so even less contestants remain?)

Stagnancy in the t3-siege scene
Why? if someone starts to dominate and scares off other guilds from siege level tiers less guilds will go to sieges and t3s, what is going to happen? that 3 cities per week will go uncontested again and only 3-6 guilds will compete for the other 2 cities, probably just the 2-3 strongest alliances formed

Now what will happen to guilds that had to drop out t2s and t3s? some of them will remain how they are, some will slowly bleed out members to the guilds that are already winning cause those players want to be part in the bigger scene and have a decent chance at competing, some will lose their purpose and die out

as you mentioned in your next post "the moment you'll see some of the top guilds not attending saturday because they couldn't get a node, other guilds can shine and not worry about being stomped and actually attempt to take a territory"
This will NEVER happen simply because any of those guilds could just go to a t2 node whenever they feel like it and faceroll everyone in there, or (since there are not that many super strong guilds) just go t3 and eventually they will get one no problem, there is simply no conceivable way this is happening in the actual pvp scene

This has happened in every single server and has started happening even post merge, that's undeniable fact, let's not go there again

Posted

tldr dreamchaserr ^^

Posted

tldr dreamchaserr ^^

Just for you:
2 hours timers often leads to unfinished nodewars and this imo will hurt the pvp scene cause more people will stop doing pvp if they can't find any success

3 people like this

Posted

tldr dreamchaserr ^^

He took more time writing that one post than you did with your 470 posts combined, have some respect and read the whole thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

He took more time writing that one post than you did with your 470 posts combined, have some respect and read the whole thing.

not sure if serious or trolling xD

Posted (edited)

Just for you:2 hours timers often leads to unfinished nodewars and this imo will hurt the pvp scene cause more people will stop doing pvp if they can't find any success

ty ^^ its logic smth 2hours is just to small to win node. that cds when someguild (in close lvl) can do smth its from 30-40min after start so 1.5h max time left to push him, its ok when u have 1v1, 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1 but when fights more guilds its pretty hard to win:P

dont care about him he just want to provoke me :P

where u see no respect in my post ? u wrote here 1 quality post expect ur shit ?

Edited by Alliennw

Posted (edited)

awakening bell - fateawaits vs enemy 

fatewaits had a empty fort with like 10 ppl 

gg wp 

Edited by Lyaah
1 person likes this

Posted

P1uiPBzS

Funniest shit I've read this week 

1 person likes this

Posted

P1uiPBzS

Funniest shit I've read this week 

I'd like to laugh too, so explain me this

1 person likes this

Posted

Rematch of the nodewar in castle ruins:

Goblin Cave - T2

Revolt vs Dogma + Pantsu_Raiders

Revolt tried going offensive against pantsu in the beginning but quickly had to withdraw due to heavy damage to their structures, pantsu had time to rebuild and reorganize then joined us on the offensive around 20 minutes into the nodewar, we managed to keep pressure up and never allowed revolt to rebuild or repair, they had a few good pushes against us but never completely managed to remove us from around their base with commando teams costantly on skirmishing duty, they went down after 45 minutes and we gave the node to pantsus as thanks for yesterday <3
A very good test for our new glass cannons, a nice fight and gg to everyone!

6 people like this

Posted

Rhua Tree Stub -  Necrotic vs The Exodus Company vs Pyrolyse vs Yokai.

Necrotic vs The Exodus Company (first 1 hour and 10 minutes)

Vokai vs Pyrolyse first hour and 10 minutes.

After that, Necrotic beat both Pyrolyse and Vokai in 50 minutes.

Well played by Necrotic, you deserved the node. Was an honor to fight you for that long.

2 people like this

Posted

I think he's a new SillySin TBH. He starts off with some fake politeness mixed up with a healthy dose of passive aggressiveness, then some stupid people ( me included, sadly ) start taking his baits, he sllowly starts to push a little bit harder and before you know it you have another one...

But he can't :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

hehe

Posted

So tonight we will see who is the strongest guild of EU.

Or will sov dodge? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I will go down point by point to make it easier, it will come out as a wall of text regardless but i don't think it can be done otherwise^^

It's not being zerged that is wrong in itself, you guys are stronger than most guilds at t2s, just as we are sometimes, being zerged down as the strongest opponent is perfectly fine as an adaptation from the guilds fighting there, also, the pvp quality you might get in the process gets slightly better because the other guilds as single units wouldn't have posed much of threath, if they fought it out among themselves we (or you) would just take them out in a matter of minutes the moment their main force gets distracted elsewhere

So again, i'm not against zerging as an adaptation based on your strenght versus the strenght of your opponent, as much as i'm against being FORCED to zerg just to decrease the amount of time the NW takes to get to its final stages, this is because ZERGING a single 20 man guild for the sake of timers is NOT fun for them, not for me, it completely kills the concepts of personal and teamfighting skills because there is NONE involved, it comes down to accruing bigger numbers and transform the fight into a onesided slaughter

I'll bring 2 recent examples of it, when we zerged down Revolt the other day i think it was an okay strategical choice due to difference in numbers and quality between Revolt and the other guilds partecipating, and they proved it by surviving the whole NW
When instead we zerged down Leviathan (being a guild on our same level) Ginnungas raid leader can testify i didn't like the idea at first but ended up accepting because of the timers, making it a shitty fight for Leviathan, i had fun the remaining time 2v1 agains Gin and Geeking but that doesn't take away the fact i feel sorry cause it was probably not enjoyable from leviathans POV, nor did i enjoy a fair fight by doing that

If a 1v1 can take 3 hours (or 2) between 2 guilds because they are equal that is perfectly fine, allow me to quote myself cause apparently while you love discussing you don't like paying attention as much "
If 2 guilds max was what you met at the node, maybe, the moment there's 4 you know the zerg is coming", this means if 2 guilds are on par, the draw is fair, if the draw is due to shortening the time span one has to take down multiple opponents, it's not. Or at the very least, it's fine if it happens every once in a while, not as a norm

You talk about t3s being sniped but that's not what's happening in t2s, t2 are actually at the moment the most competitive of all tiers and their going empty because they are SO much more contested that it's hard for them to get to a closure in the 2 hours span

Why is that not fine? here's a list of reasons: I didn't see anyone asking for free nodes and pass to sieges, we're asking for more time to fight and have a final victor for our efforts, wich is VERY different, the very reason i DON'T go t3 is because i either meet very strong guilds or an easy snipe, so there's my free pass to sieges, do we take it? no cause t3s atm would be a shitty experience for my guild, meaning either getting stomped or win without fighting.. wow
Should i bring an alliance? yeah i'm sure Addicted would have a lot of problems taking out me and 3 other guilds at the same time, itwould make for a decent pvp experience but it doesn't change the substance that we wither win for free or lose, there is no: "i won cause i deserved it" there for me hence i don't look at those

Same goes for t2s, you really think forming alliances for lower tier nodes works? let me tell why they wouldn't:
1) if i start bringing more guilds with the intent of WINNING the node by becoming overwhelmingly stronger than the others, it's not "competing" it's "crushing"

2) everyone will react accordingly and form other alliances, hence REDUCING the numbers of nodes fought per single day, cause if there are 20 t2 ready guilds, if they start banding in group of 2s at that point you only have 10 t2 ready entities, effectively halving the number of "groups" partecipating, on days like sunday where already nodes go free, you can guess how will that go, those groups either spread evenly and no one fights or you meet them all in 2 nodes that will go into a draw anyways, result? all nodes drawn (or almost) = less guilds to sieges, i will explain later why LESS GUILD TO SIEGES is a BAD (read: very bad) thing
3)being in an alliance puts a lot more stress on some guilds roster, my people are doing fine with 3-4 NW a week with only 2 mandatory events per week and our attendance is decently spread out during the week, one of those nodewars are always dedicated to Chaos_United for aforementioned reasons, but we don't go there to win we go to have fun together, now let's say i get into an alliance with 2 guilds, at least one day i have to go NW for guild A, and at least 1 for guild B and one for me, let's say in 2 of those we get a draw cause we met someone else doing the same alliance thing? another 2 mandatory NW? or 2 guilds without a node? this becomes VERY stressful for rosters with people with only the evening free to play and blocks their character growth, not every guild can handle that
This all leads to -------> Guilds dropping out of the pvp scene:
Cause they can't get results
Cause the pvp experience is not what they're looking for
Cause it became very stressful as a medium sized guild

Guilds dropping out of the pvp scene will lead to:

Less competitivity on the nodes cause only the strongest of alliances will remain there (this because the alliance mechanics "kills" the purpose of zerging the strongest, cause the strongest will also bring friends to counter, what are you gonna do get more guilds into your alliance/merge so even less contestants remain?)

Stagnancy in the t3-siege scene
Why? if someone starts to dominate and scares off other guilds from siege level tiers less guilds will go to sieges and t3s, what is going to happen? that 3 cities per week will go uncontested again and only 3-6 guilds will compete for the other 2 cities, probably just the 2-3 strongest alliances formed

Now what will happen to guilds that had to drop out t2s and t3s? some of them will remain how they are, some will slowly bleed out members to the guilds that are already winning cause those players want to be part in the bigger scene and have a decent chance at competing, some will lose their purpose and die out

as you mentioned in your next post "the moment you'll see some of the top guilds not attending saturday because they couldn't get a node, other guilds can shine and not worry about being stomped and actually attempt to take a territory"
This will NEVER happen simply because any of those guilds could just go to a t2 node whenever they feel like it and faceroll everyone in there, or (since there are not that many super strong guilds) just go t3 and eventually they will get one no problem, there is simply no conceivable way this is happening in the actual pvp scene

This has happened in every single server and has started happening even post merge, that's undeniable fact, let's not go there again

You are saying that because someone isn't capable of winning / planning / scouting / using cannons and all mechanisms this game has effectively, we should have longer timer. To your statement that draw is fair if its due to 1v1 being equal but not fair if you just ran out of time. I call BS, its equally fair. If you are not capable enough to win in 2 hours, you don't deserve the node. If you are not prepared enough to make it in 2 hours, you don't deserve the node. If you cannot use in game mechanics effectively, you don't deserve the node. Fairly simple. 

As i said, i'm not complaining about being zerged, i completely accept other guilds have to do that against us, i just mentioned its completely fine to be zerged, its completely fine to ally.

If guilds aren't going sieges now, do you think prolonging node war timer will change that ? they are not going cause they are worried about stronger guilds just stomping them and thus making it just pointless lost of gmoney. They need time thats all

I also never said its mandatory to ally with other guild for nodes, i've said it opens up the opportunity to do so and it encourages it. No one wants guilds to drop out of nodes / sieges, but you also need to understand not many guilds are capable of competing without having to ally, look at morghulis vikings and such, they got territory solely because of allying up. Same for addicted's first valencia siege, they even brought up mercenary guild (which yes was cleaned up by us in 10min but still, they tried to start siege war scene already with an upperhand in numbers, thus "zerging" as they used to).

Anyways, the only way for other guilds to participate is to give them time to be strong enough, not everyone dedicates most of their daily play time to this game or did so for last year. I understand now we don't really have to do much in game (most of top players) so it gets boring but thats the tax for being dedicated, although it seems many guilds just say they are dedicated and when it comes to show it they are not present.. 

You said TOP guilds will always have nodes, supposed "top guild" morghulis didn't had one for weeks i think right ? It happens, also if addicted sovereign or whatever guild you name meets with 5 other guilds and they zerg them, they would have hard time to stand 2 hours ( most likely) - this would result in no node for them and this could repeat itself few times, but ye we would need more active guilds which we just don't have, not all players go for pvp or are in PVP guilds, many are just casually trying to approach the game or are just simply not interested. 

Issue that stands with this game is it takes time to be really competitive, many guilds (us included) choose to go T2 / T1 for engaging pvp against many opponents rather to have 1v1. All i see here from guilds doing fights 1v1, is doing shitty lists and comparing their epen instead of having / enjoying the fights. Look at ember, outgears and most likely outperforms all guilds here and they don't have the need to epen here. 

Last anyways, nice to find a guy that actually writes reasonable post and tried to argue properly. Also banish, don't be so full of yourself mate. If you think you can get a node in 1 hour always ( i know you tried to just explain a point) then stop complaining. Expanding NW time will not change anything on participation from other guilds. 

I think he's a new SillySin TBH. He starts off with some fake politeness mixed up with a healthy dose of passive aggressiveness, then some stupid people ( me included, sadly ) start taking his baits, he sllowly starts to push a little bit harder and before you know it you have another one...

But he can't :( 

you just try so hard that it just becomes lame .. i'm writing as i feel at that exact moment. Also, not baiting..i'm trying to use forums as they should be, for discussion and not some kids comparing epenises all day

TLDR : i still disagree, if people cannot make it within 2 hours they don't deserve to have the node / they were not prepared enough for that fight on that node

Edited by Mezoremi

Posted

So tonight we will see who is the strongest guild of EU.

Or will sov dodge? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh you going balenos? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 people like this

Posted

So, is the lag in Mediah gone now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quite alot castles for such a horrible region, don't you think? :)

Posted

I think leviathan + mongholis cleaned whatever you did there for those few weeks so it shouldn't be that bad now

Posted

The lag moved to Valencia.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this