• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Haha, true.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

forum warriors ready? will be fun!

Posted

Valencia: Will Sov and Addicted have their 1v1? Will Sov dodge? Will Olskool join the party in the sandbox?

Mediah: Will it be alliance wars?

Calph: Will Enemy get a pair of nice walls, instead of sleeping in the beautiful outdoors?

Happy siegenight everyone, have fun!

2 people like this

Posted

My prediction is: people will die left and right and there will be loads of salt today. 

We all know where sov and addicted will be, but maybe soneone wants to interrupt there date right :D ?

Posted

You are saying that because someone isn't capable of winning / planning / scouting / using cannons and all mechanisms this game has effectively, we should have longer timer. To your statement that draw is fair if its due to 1v1 being equal but not fair if you just ran out of time. I call BS, its equally fair. If you are not capable enough to win in 2 hours, you don't deserve the node. If you are not prepared enough to make it in 2 hours, you don't deserve the node. If you cannot use in game mechanics effectively, you don't deserve the node. Fairly simple. 

As i said, i'm not complaining about being zerged, i completely accept other guilds have to do that against us, i just mentioned its completely fine to be zerged, its completely fine to ally.

If guilds aren't going sieges now, do you think prolonging node war timer will change that ? they are not going cause they are worried about stronger guilds just stomping them and thus making it just pointless lost of gmoney. They need time thats all

I also never said its mandatory to ally with other guild for nodes, i've said it opens up the opportunity to do so and it encourages it. No one wants guilds to drop out of nodes / sieges, but you also need to understand not many guilds are capable of competing without having to ally, look at morghulis vikings and such, they got territory solely because of allying up. Same for addicted's first valencia siege, they even brought up mercenary guild (which yes was cleaned up by us in 10min but still, they tried to start siege war scene already with an upperhand in numbers, thus "zerging" as they used to).

Anyways, the only way for other guilds to participate is to give them time to be strong enough, not everyone dedicates most of their daily play time to this game or did so for last year. I understand now we don't really have to do much in game (most of top players) so it gets boring but thats the tax for being dedicated, although it seems many guilds just say they are dedicated and when it comes to show it they are not present.. 

You said TOP guilds will always have nodes, supposed "top guild" morghulis didn't had one for weeks i think right ? It happens, also if addicted sovereign or whatever guild you name meets with 5 other guilds and they zerg them, they would have hard time to stand 2 hours ( most likely) - this would result in no node for them and this could repeat itself few times, but ye we would need more active guilds which we just don't have, not all players go for pvp or are in PVP guilds, many are just casually trying to approach the game or are just simply not interested. 

Issue that stands with this game is it takes time to be really competitive, many guilds (us included) choose to go T2 / T1 for engaging pvp against many opponents rather to have 1v1. All i see here from guilds doing fights 1v1, is doing shitty lists and comparing their epen instead of having / enjoying the fights. Look at ember, outgears and most likely outperforms all guilds here and they don't have the need to epen here. 

Last anyways, nice to find a guy that actually writes reasonable post and tried to argue properly. Also banish, don't be so full of yourself mate. If you think you can get a node in 1 hour always ( i know you tried to just explain a point) then stop complaining. Expanding NW time will not change anything on participation from other guilds. 

you just try so hard that it just becomes lame .. i'm writing as i feel at that exact moment. Also, not baiting..i'm trying to use forums as they should be, for discussion and not some kids comparing epenises all day

TLDR : i still disagree, if people cannot make it within 2 hours they don't deserve to have the node / they were not prepared enough for that fight on that node

it's sad that out of all that i wrote you only read zerg, we don't know how to use cannons

Please elaborate on why and how the fact you can't end in 2 hours has any ties to your knowledge of game/siege mechanics? and you start the sentence with "you are saying" could you also point out exactly where did i say that?

Zerg part, you also didn't catch my point, zerg is a fine adaptation in your or my case, but it's beginning to be abused where it wouldn't be needed simply for a time factor

You said "if top guilds don't get nodes it will open up possibilities for smaller guids" i said "top guilds will always have a node" and you bring morghulis as an example? with all due respect to morghulis they're not the kind of guild that scares any competition out of siege, it's addicted, sovereign, enemy, millennium, ember etc, are you telling me those guilds would have trouble of any kind taking a t2 node even with 3-4 medium sized guilds on it?

Also, it's not on the topic but "ember outgears and outperforms everyone and don't feel the need to epeen here" ye that's why they permawar guilds half their size, gank people dueling out of arenas etc (all perfectly fine idc what they do, but please, them as an example of how a guild should behave? we might as well call karmabombing guilds a fine example of sportmanship xD )

Regardless, i don't think we'll ever find a common point, as much as i like discussing any kind of topic i'm also trying to bring reasonable data on people and guilds behaviour in the past and now and reflect on that data, while you're answering my points with your opinion on how guilds "should" be, wich only resolves in a very unscientific: both of us being entitled to their own idea without really reaching a conclusion^^

I enjoyed the talk nonetheless :P

Posted

That's the thing you don't get. I'm not comparing you two for your baits, but for what you are. Just like i am not "trying" or "baiting" now, i'm making an honest comment based on my genuine thoughts.

Posted

Sov won low ball awards 2k17

congratulate

Posted

:-(

Posted

Seems like FUzion and Morghulis really wants Sove to take Mediah.

2 people like this

Posted

So you are saying it wasnt Sovereign we fought in Valencia today  O.o

?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1668&rid=OPTOUT?mid=865b2&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1668&rid=M

Posted (edited)

Calpheon:

Enemy [50] vs Oldskool [70]

GG WP all

@Chors how are you man :lenny:

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

Calpheon:

Enemy vs Oldskool

GG WP all

At least Oldskool didn't dodge

13 people like this

Posted

Calpheon:

Enemy vs Oldskool

GG WP all

70 signed up. gg was a fun 1hour fight

Posted

Calpheon:

Enemy vs Oldskool

GG WP all

He will say "Ok" again i bet!

Posted

He will say "Ok" again i bet!

oldskool > enemy

Ok!

Posted

Sov went mediah to settle an old score from alustin vs Morg/Fuzion dice alliance, cross server grudge don't ask. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

surprised sov let Addicted take Valencia. Guess we'll hear why they went Mediah on podcast.....

Also lets see if people "Guild tier list" changes this siege.

Edited by Certify
1 person likes this

Posted

Sovereign went Mediah 'cause they know they would have got shit on today without castle. Doesn't matter what they say today. 

6 people like this

Posted

hottest.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh we do screenshots now? :D

Posted

WP Oldskool, respect for not dodging!
Sovereign... No comment.

4 people like this

Posted

Rip perfect 2v2 scenario :<

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh we do screenshots now? :D

Reserved to guilds that fit in a screen without turning into small dots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Matys I need a sovereign dodge excuse meme plz

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted

"We went mediah becouse we saw a lot of guilds there and we wanted a good fights"

XDDDDDDDDDDD

8 people like this