• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Rolling on the floor laughing out loud. We all just cracked up on TS3 when I read this post out.

You guys were awesome, I loved watching your ship sail by, it took a lot of work.

200_s.gif

Posted

SillySin made a comment that was actually funny for once, and all of the strong combat guilds are locked in castles/regions.

Is this the end?

No, if we're dodged too much we'll take measures again. Can't guarantee about the rest of the guilds though sadly, but at least tonight we saw that some alliances could take some other guilds if things were better prioritized.

maybe next time, and please keep the blood flowing and don't stop ! We can all still have a fun game to play.

Posted

No, if we're dodged too much we'll take measures again. Can't guarantee about the rest of the guilds though sadly, but at least tonight we saw that some alliances could take some other guilds if things were better prioritized.

maybe next time, and please keep the blood flowing and don't stop ! We can all still have a fun game to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Should help you pass by, against Hydra next week in Calpheon Castle.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys remember, not every big Guild is dodging like Sovereign xdd

3 people like this

Posted

Sov dodged? so what? Now its 1:1 dodging score or no? Cut the crap

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys remember, not every big Guild is dodging like Sovereign xdd

Yeah PantsuRaiders never dodged.

GG Exilium

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lawl.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

Fast Counter to stupid siege shit 101
1. You can give territory to some other guild if everyone dodges you and you really want pvp
2. You can ally up if you are smaller guild
3. You can ally up with more guilds to take down stronger enemies
4. You can ally up to take down enemies in the castle then break down the alliance
5. If your guild has worse gear then its your problem not your enemies (get more people or better gear then)
6. If you have bad attendance then its your problem, kick people that are not playing or get them to second guild if you need spots
7.Traps/cannons/elephants/siege towers exist and are really useful

And one more specialy for our dodgers of the week:

1."Why would we leave Valencia if its the most profitable territory" kek

Edited by Matys
6 people like this

Posted

WP Oldskool, respect for not dodging!
Sovereign... No comment.

Lol so you could kill those dodge masters and then focus Sfora and prove that you are better. What you proved today? That your leadership is braindead.

https://streamable.com/kn4w7

come back when you can kill an alt

1 person likes this

Posted

Tough call to say, I would of enjoyed that fight, I kinda know who would of won today, but no point in arguing that, Sfora needs to get a better PR, I personally expected Wasted + You guys today, and in that case trust me it would of gone as you wrote it down, however when some guilds have childish members who provoke for no reason, you know how it goes, I am sorry your allies had a target on there back. 

Oh well, congrats on giving territory to Sovereign. No one is going to siege them next week, same for Valencia. Can't say for Calpheon, maybe Oldskool wants payback if they think they are able to beat Enemy. At least they'd have the balls to go get their revenge. Also I don't understand why you would think Millennium would come with Wasted, Wasted has been with VikingsOnShrooms most of the time and since they own territory it was more likely they would go their and help them. 

As for your beef with Sfora, I don't care what it is. You could've sorted it out after Sovereign went down. You just knew you would stand no chance if Millennium was there to help Sfora, I mean Sfora was doing a pretty good job versus both of you while Sovereign kept Millennium in their base. Imagine Millennium being there, you would stand no chance. 

It's whatever, Calpheon had a nice fight with Enemy vs Oldskool. Valencia was supposed to get a nice fight with Sovereign vs Addicted but hey, the little pussies dodged. Mediah was perfect 2 versus 2 situation today, too bad you guys -----ed it and gave it to the dodgers. Serendia, smaller guilds there having fun. Balenos potatoe farmers rotting away which is also perfect. 

3 people like this

Posted

Man you hit every attack, Belmond just isn't as good in dodging as you.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

No hard feelings, but sadly your allies have a reputation for zerging down Morghulis/Fuzion when the situation was similar to today's, it sucks, I was hoping for a 2 v 2 against Mil + Wasted (I expected them as they are a good guild) no point in arguing this, Sfora needs to just change there mindset if they wish to actually siege.

Zerging down Morghulis and Fuzion?  0_o maybe on Balenos when Morghulis fought against us with RLXT, or on Serendia when we beated you 1 v 1, if i remember you were with some alliance back then but i might be wrong ;) I can understand why you dont like some of our forum warriors but if your decisions during sieges are based by what some1 is writing on forum then I feel sorry for you..

Edited by Mix0l0gist

Posted

Man you hit every attack, Belmond just isn't as good in dodging as you.

that was golden

Posted

Was waiting for you with this haha. You killed me once, I wont explain why becouse nobody cares. I should record every retarded sovereign member that V away of me and run on another channel but I'm not recording kid like you are.

Posted

Oh well, congrats on giving territory to Sovereign. No one is going to siege them next week, same for Valencia. Can't say for Calpheon, maybe Oldskool wants payback if they think they are able to beat Enemy. At least they'd have the balls to go get their revenge. Also I don't understand why you would think Millennium would come with Wasted, Wasted has been with VikingsOnShrooms most of the time and since they own territory it was more likely they would go their and help them. 
As for your beef with Sfora, I don't care what it is. You could've sorted it out after Sovereign went down. You just knew you would stand no chance if Millennium was there to help Sfora, I mean Sfora was doing a pretty good job versus both of you while Sovereign kept Millennium in their base. Imagine Millennium being there, you would stand no chance. 

It's whatever, Calpheon had a nice fight with Enemy vs Oldskool. Valencia was supposed to get a nice fight with Sovereign vs Addicted but hey, the little pussies dodged. Mediah was perfect 2 versus 2 situation today, too bad you guys -----ed it and gave it to the dodgers. Serendia, smaller guilds there having fun. Balenos potatoe farmers rotting away which is also perfect. 

Yes, ultimately it didn't make sense, solve your beef when there's no longer the big shark that will swallow the rest no matter what, unless fully focused right away.

4 people like this

Posted

that was golden

Quite dull tbh. I smell corruption on the GG Exilium awardboard

1 person likes this

Posted

Quite dull tbh. I smell corruption on the GG Exilium awardboard

didnt give him award for that 

Posted

Zerging down Morghulis and Fuzion?  0_o maybe on Balenos when Morghulis fought against us with RLXT, or on Serendia when we beated you 1 v 1, if i remember you were with some alliance back then but i might be wrong ;) I can understand why you dont like some of our forum warriors but if your decisions during sieges are based by what some1 is writing on forum then I feel sorry for you..

you're one of them....

you keep throwing zerging out there while neither FUzion nor Morghulis has pulled the numbers you've brought to sieges, you've always had numbers. Now you came Mediah with Millenium, another guild pulling big numbers to sieges, you call the 2 vs 2 perfect cuz you know you had numbers.

the 1 nodewar where it was sorta even numbers you were losing.

but whatever, keep the pr going.

1 person likes this

Posted

didnt give him award for that 

However ur oppinion is clearly buyist, hence the awards are loosing their credability.

Posted (edited)

xD Kapi nice explain urself

we did bad choose cause we thought all guilds want punishment Sov

next time we will just fast destroy you

have a nice day u pleb

Edited by Alliennw
1 person likes this

Posted

xD Kapi nice explaining urself

we did bad choice cause we thought that all guilds want to punish Sov

next time we will just destroy you

have a nice day u pleb

fixed

3 people like this

Posted

However ur oppinion is clearly buyist, hence the awards are loosing their credability.

All of the awards are given after discussion with GG Exilium Award board members. As such there is no possibility that GG Exilium Awards are not fair. 

Posted (edited)

Similarly to your suspiciously low post count and concealed identity, basically.

xD Kapi nice explain urself

we did bad choose cause we thought all guilds want punishment Sov

next time we will just fast destroy you

have a nice day u pleb

I get it that some people don't let go easily of their beefs, but even dumbly favoring a guild that can shit on them at any moment seemed not that bright :D 

But yeah, if they had problems to solve, they could have done so after ( or die trying )

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

GG Well played to Sovereign/Hydra, solid tactics, we could not take them on 2 v 2, but at least we tried, Not many guilds would of had the balls for that :P 

Hey, choosing a hopeless scenario doesn't mind having balls. You want really convince you had any chance against them?!

1 person likes this