• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Fair
legitimately sought, pursued, done, given, etc.; proper under the rules;free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice:

Having board of 105 members all from different guilds makes it as much neutral and fair-minded as possible

Not even quoting from a proper sourse

Nice try

Posted

Ure only like guild flea

in ur opinion noone like sfora lol. and we dont care u will always focus us ure to low to care

GG im a Flea, atleast i annoy you. :)

you seem to care that we focus you,.. no hate, just buisness.

Posted

Not even quoting from a proper sourse

Nice try

GG Exilium Awards database is the most proper source you will ever find 

Posted

We siege and have fun. You should try leading sometime, you would be good at it.

I'm not right person to lead, thats why I wont even try it.

Posted

Me after losing to Memenemy and being called bad

But you are bad, just carried by Swiper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Bashing on other people who attempts on this, hardly seems "fair" (taken from the GG Exilium Award database) then.

As for the whole subject of wether it should had been a "Jordine vs the rest" on Mediah, would Sofa even had agreed to doing this. Together with FU and Morghulis, who they have beef with?

Posted (edited)

so dont question stuff u dont understand? Have your free ride where you are

Also, its so amusing watching the millennium/sfora peeps calling out sov for dodging, while these very guilds have done the same themselves plenty of times in terris they were scared of losing. And ontop they also dont like other guilds telling them where to go, yet here they are doing just that with sov. 10/10 logic.

Edited by Nacario

Posted (edited)

Was quite boring but you simply refused to die ¯\_ツ_/¯

Its pointless if you dont have any common sense and at least basic logic to understand how to play on this siege to have at least a small chance to take it all. You aiming for good pvp right ? Getting wiped each time you came to our fort, later waiting till Soverign finish us and finally getting wiped by them in 15 minutes is fun for you ?   There is nothing to add if you dont uderstand it. Sure set your radar on Sfora on your whole siege life we dont care. Just remmember that there will be situation that you will not have your ally to hide after.

Edited by Lyken

Posted

so dont question stuff u dont understand? Have your free ride where you are

Lol

becouse I'm not politician I cant comment their actions? The -----?

Posted

only FUtilez and Mongolis can write here

ehh u still dont understand Belmond...

Posted

Lol

becouse I'm not politician I cant comment their actions? The -----?

you just called our leadership stupid for doing what we did in mediah siege, while u say u are not fit for leadership as u cant handle it, and ontop u are just an outsider doing his second guessing. You truly are a genius.

Posted

Its pointless if you dont have any common sense and at least basic logic to understand how to play on this siege to have at least a small chance to take it all. You aiming for good pvp right ?   There is nothing to add if you dont uderstand it. Sure set your radar on Sfora on your whole siege life we dont care. Just remmember that there will be situation that you will not have your ally to hide after.

I think you overestimate your importance :D

Posted

All these guilds bashing it out, yet not realising that Bashar is the one true god amongst them all

3 people like this

Posted

I think you overestimate your importance :D

We`re not important . Im enlighting you how to have a better shot at winning a node ? got it ?

Posted

As a proud Leviathan member, I'm looking forward to holding Valencia for a week

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

We`re not important . Im enlighting you how to have a better shot at winning a node ? got it ?

If we want balenos we'll ask you how to win that.

serious tho I get  that you're upset about going down that fast. But the truth is we did think we would have a chance against sov 2 vs 1 so we risked it + that seemed more fun than fighting with guilds that we know have always brought more numbers than us.

On that note, your perfect scenarios have always been you having more numbers, every fight you bring up is one where you had more numbers, we struggled for a long time to even bring 50. And then all you clowns have the balls to use the word zerg when we've not once in months outnumbered you, so stop your bullshit already it's pathetic.

I had fun today even tho we lost, get over yourself. nodewars are even more fun anyway.

@LoneWolf cry on podcast all you want, there was pvp, just not on your terms where you outnumber us with the high attendance alliance.

Edited by XeLRa

Posted

As a edgy Leviathan member, I'm looking forward to holding Valencia for a day

Fixed

Posted

Oh well, congrats on giving territory to Sovereign. No one is going to siege them next week, same for Valencia. Can't say for Calpheon, maybe Oldskool wants payback if they think they are able to beat Enemy. At least they'd have the balls to go get their revenge. Also I don't understand why you would think Millennium would come with Wasted, Wasted has been with VikingsOnShrooms most of the time and since they own territory it was more likely they would go their and help them. 
As for your beef with Sfora, I don't care what it is. You could've sorted it out after Sovereign went down. You just knew you would stand no chance if Millennium was there to help Sfora, I mean Sfora was doing a pretty good job versus both of you while Sovereign kept Millennium in their base. Imagine Millennium being there, you would stand no chance. 

It's whatever, Calpheon had a nice fight with Enemy vs Oldskool. Valencia was supposed to get a nice fight with Sovereign vs Addicted but hey, the little pussies dodged. Mediah was perfect 2 versus 2 situation today, too bad you guys -----ed it and gave it to the dodgers. Serendia, smaller guilds there having fun. Balenos potatoe farmers rotting away which is also perfect. 

Would rather Sovereign then Sfora, I do hope there new members make a better guild out of them, but past mistakes tend to catch up on people, If Sfora had not tried to make FUzion (and Morghulis's) life a living hell for so many months in Open World and in Siege/Node Wars then they wouldn't get this, why would you even consider giving a chance to a guild that has no morals what so ever, as I said, the guys from other servers probably didn't know what they were joining, now they can question there leadership over this.

At the end of the day it was PvP, Sfora has no  logic in siege, there could be no "Logic" when dealing with them.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

set asid this stimulants

Our mistake was just dont give u disband in the past

Edited by Alliennw
1 person likes this

Posted

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

set asid this stimulants

Our mistake was just dont give u disband in the past

Idk what you mean but you are not in the guild so no "our" but "their"