• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Everyone! Another week, Another Siege, and we get more and more participants every week, that's really nice to see! If you missed the podcast you can find the highlight here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121460047

Thank you all guys for participating and following, supporting us, watching this and coming to do some PVP at sieges. Shout out for every supporter/looter so far, you guys are awesome. Stay that way.

P.S.: If you need to get caught up on nodewars or watch any of the podcasts - check out the first post of the thread by @Rinel for the awesome spreadsheet and all the links.
Cheers!

Posted

Would rather Sovereign then Sfora,

Lets tell the truth. You were sure that you would lose 2v2. Milllennium would kill Monghalis, Sfora would destroy you. Its just better to say "we were destroyed by Sovereign" instead of "we were destroyed by Sfora" :DDDDDDDD

Posted (edited)

Lets tell the truth. You were sure that you would lose 2v2. Milllennium would kill Monghalis, Sfora would destroy you. Its just better to say "we were destroyed by Sovereign" instead of "we were destroyed by Sfora" :DDDDDDDD

So Salty that you lost :) learn to take it like a Man.

I got informed ur in Enemy.. keep ur nose out of my buisness! :)

Edited by Namioni

Posted

Belmond won yesterday lol :P

Posted

And where is the problem?

1 person likes this

Posted

cuore.png

2 people like this

Posted

Would rather Sovereign then Sfora, I do hope there new members make a better guild out of them, but past mistakes tend to catch up on people, If Sfora had not tried to make FUzion (and Morghulis's) life a living hell for so many months in Open World and in Siege/Node Wars then they wouldn't get this, why would you even consider giving a chance to a guild that has no morals what so ever, as I said, the guys from other servers probably didn't know what they were joining, now they can question there leadership over this.

At the end of the day it was PvP, Sfora has no  logic in siege, there could be no "Logic" when dealing with them.

Would've loved to see someone on podcast to elaborate on this. I still stand by my point that you should've dealt with this beef after Sovereign went down. They dodged Valencia, were never supposed to be on Mediah. They had to get punished by us and we wanted to do it. It's just sad to see that Sovereign now has the castle and there will be boring sieges again next week. Every castle had the opportunity to become great again but just because Sovereign dodged they ruined Valencia. They didn't have to ruin Mediah as well if we would've just focused them from the start. This is just my opinion, I was very hyped to finally go for a castle region especially because the top guilds had beef with each other. It's unwritten but very obvious that Calpheon was between Oldskool and Enemy, Valencia was between Sovereign and Addicted, Mediah was for all the guilds that used to go to Balenos/Serendia and finnaly had a good chance to go there without getting stomped by a big guild behind their gates. We're back to square one, all castle regions are hold by big guilds. Now it will just be a question if guilds have the balls to ally up on those guilds.

Just a question to you out of curiosity. Let's say Sovereign gets attacked by 3 guilds, FUzion + Morghulis + Sfora. Are you going to take down Sfora before you take down Sovereign?

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's say Sovereign gets attacked by 3 guilds, FUzion + Morghulis + Sfora. Are you going to take down Sfora before you take down Sovereign?

Yes

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

takei where mongols go next week ?

@Namioni what is ur name ingame? i see u first time here;p

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

Yes

Thanks for your honesty, also thanks for jumping in the podcast for a bit.

Posted

So its fine when 6 weeks ago Addicted got attacked by us in Valencia castle and we get their base to like 10% and then they dodge because they are in disadvantage, but its not fine when we do the same.

PS: sadly you are not salty enough

Posted

takei where mongols go next week ?

Whispered Dagda about a potential alliance, don't worry we got this.

Posted (edited)

lots of crying

we are almost as good at ruining the game as Oldskool.  :D

was fun boys.  

Was waiting for you with this haha. You killed me once, I wont explain why becouse nobody cares. I should record every retarded sovereign member that V away of me and run on another channel but I'm not recording kid like you are.

You say that like you don't have the no.1 screenshotter of every kill in an alphabetical album in your own guild :D

PS... Remember, it's just a game !

Edited by Octobeast

Posted (edited)

Whispered Dagda about a potential alliance, don't worry we got this.

uff Fortunately! :P

i can now go  asleep peacefully

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

we are almost as good at ruining the game as Oldskool.  :D

was fun boys.  

Yeah gg was fun

Posted (edited)

Serendia (le pleb conquest, as some call it)

Well this was a huge mess. I'll try to do justice to the whole situation.

Stage 1:

Khaos + VikingsOnShrooms, Khaos + Urna + Misanthropolis , Vikings + Wasted vs Dogma + Chaos_United vs Ragnarok vs RLXT_Alliance

RLXT_Alliance were destroyed by Dogma, Urna by Wasted.

Stage 2:

Khaos + Vikings vs Dogma, Misanthropolis  + Rangarok vs Wasted

Dogma was killed by Khaos and Vikings, Ragnarok afterwards by Vikings.

Stage 3:

Khaos + Misanthropolis  vs Wasted, Vikings took a guild photo.

Wasted was mostly destroyed by Khaos and Misanthropolis , but Vikings secured the kill at the end.

Stage 4:

Misanthropolis vs Vikings, Khaos took a guild photo.

Vikings took out Misanthropolis, mostly.

Stage 5:

Khaos vs Vikings.

We fisted their fort. Literally, used our fists to punch it to death. Good times.

GG to everyone. ^^

Edited by Razielkh
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Who care about people "dodging" during new year when there were almost no attendance, except you obviously

But in your case full force against full force, i call this a full dodge :^)

Edited by InoriSenpai
2 people like this

Posted

Who care about people "dodging" during new year when there were almost no attendance, except you obviously

so Sovereign > Addicted

The Dodge Wars has a clear victor? 

Kappa

Posted

The phrase "looking for good pvp" seems to mean "we were looking for the fight which we had less chance in losing" gf to everyone and I'm glad to see more and more guilds make an appearance in the siege scene .

2 people like this

Posted

yep i hope we will dont have situation balenos calpheon mediah valencia 1 castle and serendia 18 castles ^^

Posted (edited)

They dodged Valencia, were never supposed to be on Mediah. They had to get punished by us and we wanted to do it. It's just sad to see that Sovereign now has the castle and there will be boring sieges again next week. Every castle had the opportunity to become great again but just because Sovereign dodged they ruined Valencia. They didn't have to ruin Mediah as well if we would've just focused them from the start. This is just my opinion

Since you seem to be so involved in what guilds should do in sieges and where they go, what is your opinion about millennium dodging in the last months, and not liking that other guilds would judge them for going bal ser countless times when they had strong force (at least stronger than FUzion)? Even @LoneWolf made posts here explaining it. Cuz what you are doing right now is to judge Sov for things you have been doing yourself over and over, and you judge us for not sieging in the way you wanted, in the very first siege you do outside bal ser. If you care so much for those 1v1s to settle a score, why didn't you come to calph a few weeks back when FUzion had to 1v1 Oldskool when it was double money (we were the only two guilds there even), you could've 2v1 into 1v1 vs us and won, but where were you then? At Balenos?

You give an impression that you are strong, which may be true compared to us, but at least dont come here and pretend your any better in terms of decision making.

Edited by Nacario
2 people like this

Posted

@Namioni what is ur name ingame? i see u first time here;p

Ill let you take One Guess :) 

First time here? nope.. ive been arround.

Posted

Ill let you take One Guess :) 

First time here? nope.. ive been arround.

been around this nutsack , im with you allien !! 👊🔫

1 person likes this

Posted

been around this nutsack , im with you allien !! 👊🔫

Dont take this the wrong way,...

Posted

So what's your excuse so far? "slowly building" "not quite ready" "new guild" "practicing" pick one if u want.

Since you seem to be so involved in what guilds should do in sieges and where they go, what is your opinion about millennium dodging in the last months, and not liking that other guilds would judge them for going bal ser countless times when they had strong force (at least stronger than FUzion)? Even @LoneWolf made posts here explaining it. Cuz what you are doing right now is to judge Sov for things you have been doing yourself over and over, and you judge us for not sieging in the way you wanted, in the very first siege you do outside bal ser. If you care so much for those 1v1s to settle a score, why didn't you come to calph a few weeks back when FUzion had to 1v1 Oldskool when it was double money (we were the only two guilds there even), you could've 2v1 into 1v1 vs us and won, but where were you then? At Balenos?

You give an impression that you are strong, which may be true compared to us, but at least dont come here and pretend your any better in terms of decision making.

This is exactly what I wanted to say too on the Djules Podcast I mean EU Podcast.  Thanks for at least saying it.