• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Serendia (le pleb conquest, as some call it)

snip

GG to everyone. ^^

You forgot to welcome Misanthropolis you pleb! Where are your manners!

Posted (edited)

I saw the podcast once i got home from work and... to sum it up pretty short and clear.

Djules aka Julian , smoke some cigarrates or eat some raw eggs , your voice is not manly enought and its like listening to my EX girlfriend , that leads to wanting me to go and take a dump , apart from that i think you are nice guy , its just the sound of your voice man.

Edited by Atzel
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

• 31/01/2017: Longleaf Tree Forest - Uprising vs Strohhutpiraten
  • 06/02/2017: Abandoned Land - Uprising (for free)
  • 07/02/2017: Quint Hill - Uprising vs Misanthropolis vs Confusion vs Hostile
  • 08/02/2017: Hexe Stone Wall - Uprising vs Varshen
  • 09/02/2017: Contaminated Farm - Uprising vs Hydra, Indomptables, HarterKern
  • 10/02/2017: Orc Camp - Uprising vs Corsairs vs GangsterLeague
Edited by Stellary
1 person likes this

Posted

I saw the podcast once i got home from work and... to sum it up pretty short and clear.

Djules aka Julian , smoke some cigarrates or eat some raw eggs , your voice is not manly enought and its like listening to my EX girlfriend , that leads to wanting me to go and take a dump , apart from that i think you are nice guy , its just the sound of your voice man.

im smoking for 15 years :$

Posted

how about you attend so we can all make fun of something you cant change (and to me his voice and accent is perfectly fine, when he is not getting too excited and start to raise it)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

So its fine when 6 weeks ago Addicted got attacked by us in Valencia castle and we get their base to like 10% and then they dodge because they are in disadvantage, but its not fine when we do the same.

PS: sadly you are not salty enough

L M A O

After all the talk of dodgereign, posting screen shots post merge about guild scores, making a video of ganking Enemy and posting it on the forums in a new topic. Ur by far one of the biggest shameless punk idiot kid writing your glibbery on this forums. If you compare a normal saturday with a celebration day like new years eve/christmas eve in attendance. Beyond pathetic.

Lets be honest, even if i speak with sovereign members they are silent and just embarrased and talk about its the "leadership"/pay-outs which makes this unbearable awkward dodge situation a bit better in their eyes.
xDxD

We were flawless, we were perfect, we met Addicted, WE ARE FULL OF FEAR.

Edited by Perro
10 people like this

Posted

L M A O
After all the talk of dodgereign, posting screen shots post merge about guild scores, making a video of ganking Enemy and posting it on the forums in a new topic. Ur by far one of the biggest shameless punk idiot kid writing your glibbery on this forums. If you compare a normal saturday with a celebration day like new years eve/christmas eve in attendance. Beyond pathetic.

Lets be honest, even if i speak with sovereign members they are silent and just embarrased and talk about its the "leadership"/pay-outs which makes this unbearable awkward dodge situation a bit better in their eyes.
xDxD

We were flawless, we were perfect, we met Addicted, WE ARE FULL OF FEAR.

well it wasn't new year eve it was 12.24.2016 and if you think we were having max attendance that day you are very wrong (most likely the numbers would be the same)

PS: we play our game the way we feel its good for the guild

PS2: pls get your nose out of my ass or i might poop on your face

Posted

well it wasn't new year eve it was 12.24.2016 and if you think we were having max attendance that day you are very wrong (most likely the numbers would be the same)

PS: we play our game the way we feel its good for the guild

PS2: pls get your nose out of my ass or i might poop on your face

Lol. Nice reply! so you just confirm what I said about christmas eve.

Maybe all this PvF for Sovereign isn't that fun when they are the one being joked about.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lmao

Posted (edited)

This whole situation reminds me when Oldskool dodged Sovereign on Alustin. Sovereign went pvf mode, called them Dodgeskool etc. and now they did symilar thing, I smell hipocrisy here  ;p

Edited by Mix0l0gist

Posted

So what's your excuse so far? "slowly building" "not quite ready" "new guild" "practicing" pick one if u want.

Collecting gym badges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

been around this nutsack , im with you allien !! 👊🔫

ure fair player Critz not affraid  to wrote it on forum!

f**k flamers! :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Since you seem to be so involved in what guilds should do in sieges and where they go, what is your opinion about millennium dodging in the last months, and not liking that other guilds would judge them for going bal ser countless times when they had strong force (at least stronger than FUzion)? Even @LoneWolf made posts here explaining it. Cuz what you are doing right now is to judge Sov for things you have been doing yourself over and over, and you judge us for not sieging in the way you wanted, in the very first siege you do outside bal ser. If you care so much for those 1v1s to settle a score, why didn't you come to calph a few weeks back when FUzion had to 1v1 Oldskool when it was double money (we were the only two guilds there even), you could've 2v1 into 1v1 vs us and won, but where were you then? At Balenos?

You give an impression that you are strong, which may be true compared to us, but at least dont come here and pretend your any better in terms of decision making.

In the end guilds are free to go wherever the F they want. I have always screamed to go castles, everyone in our guild knows that. We had internal issues which caused us to not go Calpheon that week eventhough it seemed like the perfect oppertunity. We even explained on the podast that week. 

We don't have the strength to take on any castle holder 1 v 1. We've never claimed to have this strength either.  But who knows what happends when we bring an ally. People need to understand that attacking a castle holder with multiple guilds is not a shame, the castles are built to be attacked from multiple sides lol. 

The reason I got triggered last night is because Sovereign is very hypocrite in my oponion. After the merge they got zerged at Valencia so the weeks after they kept going Valencia because they had unfinished business. Everyone called them out for dodging Harmony back then. But hey, unfinished business. Now that they got pushed out of their castle that they hold for 4 or 5 weeks you would say they have unfinished business there. But this time they choose to go somewhere else, ok they had low numbers its fine. If they want to go Mediah it's fine really. 

I was very salty last night because I've been hyped all day to finally do my castle siege. We brought an ally because we knew FUzion and Morhulis worked together. It could've been a very good night with a shit ton of good PvP. But you guys decided to go handle your beef before the top guild Sovereign was down. I still don't understand why you would do such a thing but hey, I don't care anymore. We know we have to expext these sort of things now. It's not the first time FUzion backstabbed us if I recall first Valencia siege after merge correctlty. 

Maybe we could've done something differently but not much we can do 1v1 to Sovereign. They just have a strong force eventhough they 'only' pulled 60.

Anyway, it was a nice try. 

Edited by Ricardo

Posted (edited)

1)We don't have the strength to take on any castle holder 1 v 1. We've never claimed to have this strength either.  But who knows what happends when we bring an ally. People need to understand that attacking a castle holder with multiple guilds is not a shame, the castles are built to be attacked from multiple sides lol.

2)I was very salty last night because I've been hyped all day to finally do my castle siege. We brought an ally because we knew FUzion and Morhulis worked together. It could've been a very good night with a shit ton of good PvP. But you guys decided to go handle your beef before the top guild Sovereign was down. I still don't understand why you would do such a thing but hey, I don't care anymore. We know we have to expext these sort of things now. It's not the first time FUzion backstabbed us if I recall first Valencia siege after merge correctlty. 

Of course I am mad, I didn't get a good fight yesterday while the oppertunity was there. Maybe we could've done something differently but not much we can do 1v1 to Sovereign. They just have a strong force eventhough they 'only' pulled 60.

1) Would that imply that it would be a shame, and lame to team up 4 guilds on Sov when everyone of those 4 guilds had around same attendance individually yesterday in mediah? Since its only when attacking the castle that alliances are okay? Im just trying to hold the logic up in a counterscenario here.

I understand that Sov is in a higher tier than any of the other 4 guilds, dont get me wrong. And surely they could had went down in case of a coordinated focus fire, and they might have even lasted for a while and had their pvp fun. But as I wrote in a previous post, was this even an option. Would Sofa be able to ally up with two guilds they have beef with. I heard it was suggested to Sofa but it was turned down, I could be missinformed here. And if that is the case, all these salt is kinda pointless, while I do understand your frustration about going out so fast. While one could argue Sov would had felt the same in case of a potential 4man alliance against them, even without having the castlegates on their side as argument.

2) on the topic of guilds having rivalries and trying to sort out their beef, why is it that yesterdays decision from FU and Morg is so hard to understand. They chose to go for a guild they have History with, and not play for the castle/silvergain whatever winchance, they went for the pvp and guildbeef. I was not in either of those guilds back when all the previous problems and history happend, but ive seen how Sofa have been taunting and argueing about previous sieges with both FU and Morghulis. I can understand old members wanting to go there and fight even if theres a big shark in the pond. Often times calls are made with alot of hidden factors in mind, or simply just blinded by hatred or love.

Edited by Wonshot
1 person likes this

Posted

So what's your excuse so far? "slowly building" "not quite ready" "new guild" "practicing" pick one if u want.

This is exactly what I wanted to say too on the Djules Podcast I mean EU Podcast.  Thanks for at least saying it.

i understand why you went mediah but why do you deny it that much holy shit.

"they were stronger than us, we felt like we couldn't win so we went for another territory" is that so hard to say for your ego?

like wtf the way you were dodging questions yesterday on podcast was even more pathetic than going for weaker guilds

6 people like this

Posted

Ur by far one of the biggest shameless punk idiot kid writing your glibbery on this forums

TXuy27W.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

PS... Remember, it's just a game !

kYpzMGs.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

The podcast was so cringe. The pleb guy from Enemy kept stealing the show by spamming random bullshit XD.

You might enjoy getting zerged and say " well we couldn't do anything about it" but not everyone does. Addicted was a bad guild and dodged everything now they got all harmony and they are the new zerg on EU siege world and ppl complain that they get dodged?  

Posted (edited)

1) Would that imply that it would be a shame, and lame to team up 4 guilds on Sov when everyone of those 4 guilds had around same attendance individually yesterday in mediah? Since its only when attacking the castle that alliances are okay? Im just trying to hold the logic up in a counterscenario here.

I understand that Sov is in a higher tier than any of the other 4 guilds, dont get me wrong. And surely they could had went down in case of a coordinated focus fire, and they might have even lasted for a while and had their pvp fun. But as I wrote in a previous post, was this even an option. Would Sofa be able to ally up with two guilds they have beef with. I heard it was suggested to Sofa but it was turned down, I could be missinformed here. And if that is the case, all these salt is kinda pointless, while I do understand your frustration about going out so fast. While one could argue Sov would had felt the same in case of a potential 4man alliance against them, even without having the castlegates on their side as argument.

2) on the topic of guilds having rivalries and trying to sort out their beef, why is it that yesterdays decision from FU and Morg is so hard to understand. They chose to go for a guild they have History with, and not play for the castle/silvergain whatever winchance, they went for the pvp and guildbeef. I was not in either of those guilds back when all the previous problems and history happend, but ive seen how Sofa have been taunting and argueing about previous sieges with both FU and Morghulis. I can understand old members wanting to go there and fight even if theres a big shark in the pond. Often times calls are made with alot of hidden factors in mind, or simply just blinded by hatred or love.

We have teamed up against Ember with two other guilds even though they don't have castle advantage. I can tell you it's still pretty hard to take them down, they lasted for more than an hour. Sovereign would've lasted a long time as well and they expected to be zerged on Mediah. But I understand their decision to go Mediah because they rather get zerged by weaker guilds than getting stomped by Addicted because of the low attendance Sovereign apparently had. Eventually, participating guilds decided to work out the beef with each other so it was the perfect scenario for Sovereign. They could just go to whoever is closest and shut them down.

Let's be real here though, how much damage did you two really do to Sfora untill Sovereign came? I don't know myself but I heard the only reason Sfora went down fast is because Sovereign went there after they were done with us. It's still Sovereign that beat Sfora and not you guys so beef is still not sorted out between you guys. 

I will never understand why you want to go sort out a guildbeef before you take down the big guild. The big guild will not show mercy when you have your nice guildbeef, they will just take over and stomp on all of you and that's what happend last night. Guildbeef is still far from sorted, it only got worse and both sides didn't have their revenge or good pvp that lasted long. Like I said, I don't care anymore whatever you decide. It's shit we have to deal with from now on but it's sad we can't drop our egos and beefs untill the real threat is eliminated. We then can sort things out in a somewhat more fair situation with decent chances for both sides. 

Also to reply on the statement that Sfora turned down a offer to team up and take down Sovereign I would be very surprised. As they were with us attacking Sovereign from the start but had to pull back to base because you guys attacked. I con't confirm if this is actually true neither can you. Throw them screenies in and we all know

Edited by Ricardo
3 people like this

Posted

So what's your excuse so far? 

Excuse for what ?  

Posted

My good friends, what is all the fuss about? Everybody appears to be rather upset. Please, stop this.

Sankaruto out.

Posted (edited)

My good friends, what is all the fuss about? Everybody appears to be rather upset. Please, stop this.

Sankaruto out

bb575d3939d5308807dc0a788fda3bcf.png

Edited by Ricardo
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

We have teamed up against Ember with two other guilds even though they don't have castle advantage. I can tell you it's still pretty hard to take them down, they lasted for more than an hour. Sovereign would've lasted a long time as well and they expected to be zerged on Mediah. But I understand their decision to go Mediah because they rather get zerged by weaker guilds than getting stomped by Addicted because of the low attendance Sovereign apparently had. Eventually, participating guilds decided to work out the beef with each other so it was the perfect scenario for Sovereign. They could just go to whoever is closest and shut them down.

Let's be real here though, how much damage did you two really do to Sfora untill Sovereign came? I don't know myself but I heard the only reason Sfora went down fast is because Sovereign went there after they were done with us. It's still Sovereign that beat Sfora and not you guys so beef is still not sorted out between you guys. 

I will never understand why you want to go sort out a guildbeef before you take down the big guild. The big guild will not show mercy when you have your nice guildbeef, they will just take over and stomp on all of you and that's what happend last night. Guildbeef is still far from sorted, it only got worse and both sides didn't have their revenge or good pvp that lasted long. Like I said, I don't care anymore whatever you decide. It's shit we have to deal with from now on but it's sad we can't drop our egos and beefs untill the real threat is eliminated. We then can sort things out in a somewhat more fair situation with decent chances for both sides. 

Also to reply on the statement that Sfora turned down a offer to team up and take down Sovereign I would be very surprised. As they were with us attacking Sovereign from the start but had to pull back to base because you guys attacked. I con't confirm if this is actually true neither can you. Throw them screenies in and we all know

does it matter what we say rly, sfora will never admit to anything, they've been yelling for weeks that they roll over us. 

and you are/were mad that you went down so fast you feel like you didn't have PvP. you obv. knew you had a chance with your alliance when you probably a medium size guild in numbers over us again. So there's no talking with you either. 

We might've made a bad decision underestimating Sovereign but w/e nodewars again \o/ if anything sovereign deserves a castle to be dodged for 6 weeks again. 

Edited by XeLRa

Posted

In the end guilds are free to go wherever the F they want. I have always screamed to go castles, everyone in our guild knows that. We had internal issues which caused us to not go Calpheon that week eventhough it seemed like the perfect oppertunity. We even explained on the podast that week. 

We don't have the strength to take on any castle holder 1 v 1. We've never claimed to have this strength either.  But who knows what happends when we bring an ally. People need to understand that attacking a castle holder with multiple guilds is not a shame, the castles are built to be attacked from multiple sides lol. 

The reason I got triggered last night is because Sovereign is very hypocrite in my oponion. After the merge they got zerged at Valencia so the weeks after they kept going Valencia because they had unfinished business. Everyone called them out for dodging Harmony back then. But hey, unfinished business. Now that they got pushed out of their castle that they hold for 4 or 5 weeks you would say they have unfinished business there. But this time they choose to go somewhere else, ok they had low numbers its fine. If they want to go Mediah it's fine really. 

I was very salty last night because I've been hyped all day to finally do my castle siege. We brought an ally because we knew FUzion and Morhulis worked together. It could've been a very good night with a shit ton of good PvP. But you guys decided to go handle your beef before the top guild Sovereign was down. I still don't understand why you would do such a thing but hey, I don't care anymore. We know we have to expext these sort of things now. It's not the first time FUzion backstabbed us if I recall first Valencia siege after merge correctlty. 

Maybe we could've done something differently but not much we can do 1v1 to Sovereign. They just have a strong force eventhough they 'only' pulled 60.

Anyway, it was a nice try. 

Everyone has internal issues, everyone is lacking players now and then, so thats not an excuse. Ultimately its what you do ingame that matters, and to an extent what you say in here. And Millennium has spent months in bal ser which is fair game, and I can understand why you guys didnt like others judging you going there. But what does not make sense at all is your reaction to this last siege, the first siege where you step outside bal ser in a long time facing guilds that have actively been trying to siege in various terris, and when things dont go your way you call us out? Thats really low as you are now the very same people you criticize, one of the reasons we dont go to podcast cuz it's bullshit like that. And calling Sov hypocrites does not make sense because you've done the same?

And just to prove how misinformed you are, that val siege you refer to we were going there with another guild as support, but deal was made after we found out Millennium was there (mind you we didn't contact) and unfortunately it didnt go both our ways. But at least @LoneWolf said he understood outcome as it was him not you who was there to know the details, and thats it, things dont always go your way.