• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello. I'm here to shed some light on Mediah siege as I was leading Sfora last evening.

From the very beginning we were attacking Sovereign and we hoped Morghulis and FUzion would do the same and we would be pleased to work together for a little before going on each others forts. 

Unfortunately it didn't happen as we were surprised by attack of those two guilds shortly after siege started. I was not expecting that at all, did not realize that the hate that those guilds hold towards us is so big that they prefer to lose rapidly to one of the best guilds out there and let them eat mid tier national guild that is us, instead of having fun pvp with players on similar level. Also if I was in position that allowed me to 1v1 guild that I hate i would try my best to make it happen which would help the situation between those two guilds therefore I find decisions made by Morghulis and FUzion illogical and blinded by hatred. 

And now to answer some questions:

In equal numbers or 60 v 80 again? 

At best we have 70, only once we pulled 80. (And don't blame the numbers, you weren't so hesitant to attack us with 120+ in your two guild alliance yesterday)

Let's be real here though, how much damage did you two really do to Sfora untill Sovereign came? I don't know myself but I heard the only reason Sfora went down fast is because Sovereign went there after they were done with us. It's still Sovereign that beat Sfora and not you guys so beef is still not sorted out between you guys. 

That is true. Morghulis and FUzion did not break our defences besides two or three wooden fences with their 6(?) elephants. But to be fair when they attacked us, death timers were pretty low so we had almost full force available all the time and wipe them everytime they came so maybe that's why it  was so easy. When sovereign were at our base death timers were up to 30 seconds. Not saying that's why we lost but its important to say it imo.

And to answer to all FUzion and Morghulis that don't like us I want to remind that trashtalking is part of every game and a lot of players find it fun. It's impossible to avoid it especially when we fight each other a lot and we're close with our skill level (at least I think so), that is if you're mad about that some of us say about you or to you, also its not like you guys been silent about us. And if you're still mad about the past then I'm sorry but you knew we were novices to siege scene and bad decisions were made. We made some mistakes but here I want to remind you that we weren't only ones who did them but there you go I admitted that.

Anyway we are used to being forced to defending against stronger guild or multiple guilds so nothing new. Was fun for us as always.

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello. I'm here to shed some light on Mediah siege as I was leading Sfora last evening.

From the very beginning we were attacking Sovereign and we hoped Morghulis and FUzion would do the same and we would be pleased to work together for a little before going on each others forts. 

Unfortunately it didn't happen as we were surprised by attack of those two guilds shortly after siege started. I was not expecting that at all, did not realize that the hate that those guilds hold towards us is so big that they prefer to lose rapidly to one of the best guilds out there and let them eat mid tier national guild that is us, instead of having fun pvp with players on similar level. Also if I was in position that allowed me to 1v1 guild that I hate i would try my best to make it happen which would help the situation between those two guilds therefore I find decisions made by Morghulis and FUzion illogical and blinded by hatred. 

And now to answer some questions:

At best we have 70, only once we pulled 80. (And don't blame the numbers, you weren't so hesitant to attack us with 120+ in your two guild alliance yesterday)

That is true. Morghulis and FUzion did not break our defences besides two or three wooden fences with their 6(?) elephants. But to be fair when they attacked us, death timers were pretty low so we had almost full force available all the time and wipe them everytime they came so maybe that's why it  was so easy. When sovereign were at our base death timers were up to 30 seconds. Not saying that's why we lost but its important to say it imo.

And to answer to all FUzion and Morghulis that don't like us I want to remind that trashtalking is part of every game and a lot of players find it fun. It's impossible to avoid it especially when we fight each other a lot and we're close with our skill level (at least I think so), that is if you're mad about that some of us say about you or to you, also its not like you guys been silent about us. And if you're still mad about the past then I'm sorry but you knew we were novices to siege scene and bad decisions were made. We made some mistakes but here I want to remind you that we weren't only ones who did them but there you go I admitted that.

Anyway we are used to being forced to defending against stronger guild or multiple guilds so nothing new. Was fun for us as always.

You Seem angry. 

i dont think Fuzion Brought 5 Elephants, Because i only used ONE Elephant on Sfora's base lol. Destroyed 4 Fences and 1 Supply Depot and 2 Recovery Centers. Was Pretty Ez to break through :) 

To Quote My Great Man, Ilya Bryzagalov

Why you ''Heff'' to be mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Edited by Namioni
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The podcast was so cringe. The pleb guy from Enemy kept stealing the show by spamming random bullshit XD.

You might enjoy getting zerged and say " well we couldn't do anything about it" but not everyone does. Addicted was a bad guild and dodged everything now they got all harmony and they are the new zerg on EU siege world and ppl complain that they get dodged?  

But you where in the biggest dodging pvp guild ever, pls.

(and now you joined the next pvp dodging guild) <3 Baleneros

edit: pvp as siege vs real guilds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by DarkBever
1 person likes this

Posted

i understand why you went mediah but why do you deny it that much holy shit.

"they were stronger than us, we felt like we couldn't win so we went for another territory" is that so hard to say for your ego?

like wtf the way you were dodging questions yesterday on podcast was even more pathetic than going for weaker guilds

Coming from an ex harmony member that couldn't even grasp what Oldskool did at Valencia that week we fought.  Instead your potato mind jumped to "alliance" conclusions.  

I didn't even get the chance to talk without being interrupted, maybe rewatch the podcast.  Even the week before I'm pretty sure I said they are a very strong guild now they got the ex Harmony members.  They were strong before but now they are very strong.

bb575d3939d5308807dc0a788fda3bcf.png

tczXyN8.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

But you where in the biggest dodging pvp guild ever, pls.

(and now you joined the next pvp dodging guild) <3 Baleneros

edit: pvp as siege vs real guilds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol talks the griefer boi that now that is 1 man in the blob thinks he is hot shit

Posted

Lol talks the griefer boi that now that is 1 man in the blob thinks he is hot shit

you still mad tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so when are u comming to the real pvp?
Or are you also going to dodge questions? Kappa

Posted

If you are talking about dodging

https://soundcloud.com/user-260283112/448y8xcq1r4m

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

3 people like this

Posted

Everyone so salty huhu, so 4v1 against Sovereign is ok and TRYING 2v1 is not apparently :D

Posted (edited)

You Seem angry. 

i dont think Fuzion Brought 5 Elephants, Because i only used ONE Elephant on Sfora's base lol. Destroyed 4 Fences and 1 Supply Depot and 2 Recovery Centers. Was Pretty Ez to break through :) 

To Quote My Great Man, Ilya Bryzagalov

Why you ''Heff'' to be mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Oh yeah you broke through when we went to help Millenium with sovereign and our base was empty. Good job guys. I forgot about that my b. :)

Edited by Frosteye

Posted

Real pvp? you mean getting swarmed by a bunch of undergeared cannon fodder plebs like you? never

And why should i be mad? because of something that happened months ago? For who doesn't know this pleb here was griefing and karmaboming. I went red karma and after he understood that i was gonna kill him over and over he cryed for help in channel chat, noone came and he left like the pleb he is. Went on to join addicted because addicted on croxus was well know to invite ALL the cannon fodder possible (most of them were well known griefer but they didn't care). Addicted has always been a number guild with close to 0 quality players and now they suddendly think they are the hottest shit around because the other zerg from jordine disbanded.

2 people like this

Posted

bb575d3939d5308807dc0a788fda3bcf.png

My good friend, what is this? You seem rather upset right now.

Sankaruto out.

Posted (edited)

Everyone so salty huhu, so 4v1 against Sovereign is ok and TRYING 2v1 is not apparently :D

u cant beat Sfora  2v1 and u wanted try Soverein?

gg wp

Edited by Alliennw

Posted (edited)

Real pvp? you mean getting swarmed by a bunch of undergeared cannon fodder plebs like you? never

And why should i be mad? because of something that happened months ago? For who doesn't know this pleb here was griefing and karmaboming. I went red karma and after he understood that i was gonna kill him over and over he cryed for help in channel chat, noone came and he left like the pleb he is. Went on to join addicted because addicted on croxus was well know to invite ALL the cannon fodder possible (most of them were well known griefer but they didn't care). Addicted has always been a number guild with close to 0 quality players and now they suddendly think they are the hottest shit around because the other zerg from jordine disbanded.

Well if I recall last week's siege correctly then Sovereign had around 75 people and Addicted around 85. If the quality of individual players is so much worse then enlighten me how you guys didn't perform any better with the K/D ratio.

This was early on the siege, before we sieged the castle and only included several straight battles:

54ccbdb3aa.png

and this was way after we already were thru both of the gates and had to go thru alot of chokepoints and your defences:

6402720fb6.png

The number difference was not that large back then, assuming the previous mentioned numbers were accurate. The k/d ratio was actually quite bad for Sovereign in a defending position and thus would either state that Addicted has become alot stronger, probaly beyond Sovereign's strenght or would simply state that Sovereign has become quite bad.

For example we have fought Enemy in an open world situation and they performed way better, with fewer people. A statement about individual player performance from Sovereign is silly since either way the difference is small if not non existant.

Edited by Judaism
3 people like this

Posted

I didn't even get the chance to talk without being interrupted, maybe rewatch the podcast.  Even the week before I'm pretty sure I said they are a very strong guild now they got the ex Harmony members.  They were strong before but now they are very strong.

all i remember is "valencia had no fight, it was boring so we didn't want to take it again" which is a bullshit excuse since you knew addicted was going there and you would have lost or draw if you tried to fight them.

Coming from an ex harmony member that couldn't even grasp what Oldskool did at Valencia that week we fought.  Instead your potato mind jumped to "alliance" conclusions. 

not sure what you mean since we were like 95 "harmony members" and obviously all had different opinions on the matter.

imo that was a weird move for oldskool to go valencia in the first place since they had no chance to win but w/e they're not known for their bright decisions or leadership.

if harmony didn't disband we would've gotten the castle next week 1v1 so I didn't really care at the time.

Posted

Oh yeah you broke through when we went to help Millenium with sovereign and our base was empty. Good job guys. I forgot about that my b. :)

Nah. you had atleast 40 Peepz inside da Base, dont make up lies..

(you probaly mean when fuzion attacked you)....

Posted

The number difference was not that large back then, assuming the previous mentioned numbers were accurate. The k/d ratio was actually quite bad for Sovereign in a defending position and thus would either state that Addicted has become alot stronger, probaly beyond Sovereign's strenght or would simply state that Sovereign has become quite bad.

I would still like to know who the streamers/viewers were that said they counted you as 92 or something with kills and deaths.

I personally wondered how we would fair against other medium/high ranked sieging guilds and I guess we answered that yesterday.

I also personally think you guys got stronger since we last fought with those Harmony guys you recruited.

Posted

Nah. you had atleast 40 Peepz inside da Base, dont make up lies..

(you probaly mean when fuzion attacked you)....

I don't remember every situation. You did destroy some of our buildings I can give you that thought. ^^

Posted

imo that was a weird move for oldskool to go valencia in the first place since they had no chance to win but w/e they're not known for their bright decisions or leadership.

You don't remember KlericVezax being allowed in addicted? You consider that a bright decision to have let him join?

Posted

I guess I´m out of the loop, what happened to Vikings on Shrooms? D: Siege Tier guild just goes puff ?

Posted

so salty, now stop dodging pvp and making shit excuses .

Posted

You don't remember KlericVezax being allowed in addicted? You consider that a bright decision to have let him join?

I heard he was best Wizard EU :D:D

"am i playing with a bunch of right clickers" 

Posted

I guess I´m out of the loop, what happened to Vikings on Shrooms? D: Siege Tier guild just goes puff ?

Not enough people

Posted

merging with ginunga? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

Don't look down on other guilds when the reason u joined harmony was just to be on the winning team using some excuse like "I want some pvp" when no-one was versing harmony 

And to talk shit about other leads when u just ran from winning team to winning team just lol, I used to respect u even when u ran with a bs excuse when things got hard in zero

3 people like this