• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

How much did Dragonborn have? those cute little dudes were enjoying themselves I feel, they had a visit to FUzion base and Sfora base several times during the node war.

I think they had smth around 25-30 people, we couldn't make a move for either of bases becouse we got instantly attacked by one of those guilds. Anyway if you claim it was mostly one on one and you won most of engages then explain this:2017-02-12_772998105.thumb.JPG.d3081769e

2017-02-12_773057843.JPG

Posted (edited)

I think they had smth around 25-30 people, we couldn't make a move for either of bases becouse we got instantly attacked by one of those guilds. Anyway if you claim it was mostly one on one and you won most of engages then explain this:

You explained yourself. 

@BoeseWicht lose is lose ^^

ure that good when u win ur first teritory?

How many castles has Sfora ever been in? 

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Illebab Oasis (T3):

FUzion (38 players) vs Sfora (40+ for sure) (We won most engages, we didn't have much people to be honest, was pretty fun, well played they never made it to our base)

Oldskool vs Wasted (after 1h30+ mins they took Wasted down, and then took our base as well)

Oldskool vs FUzion (We were attacking Sfora still when our surprise came, really amazing numbers Oldskool has on a Sunday, that is crazy)

Oldskool vs Sfora (Kiilled with 8 mins to go, they should win against Dragonborn, as mentioned sfora had nothing almost left)

Oldskool vs Dragonborn (2 mins later down too)

I will correct it for you little nasty forum liar :D

FUzion (38 players)+ 22 Dragonborn vs Sfora (45players)  we didn't have much people to be honest, was pretty fun, well played they never made it to our base from obvious reason we were 60 togheter)

Now this is more accurate to reality so you can copy paste. And yw edition was for free this time casue  i understand that  Fuzion have to work on its PR whole  time ^^

Edited by Lyken

Posted

Kapi link ur list with kills
we will see who wipe who

Posted

Amazing fight at oasis today.

Fuzion was attacking us from one side and dragonborns from the other, we never had a break from fighting and I enjoyed every minute of it.

We tried destroying dragonborns but Fuzion respawned fast and we had to come back to defend. 

Oldschool is really strong guild, gg to you guys, you deserve that win.

Thanks to all that participated.

6 people like this

Posted

Kapi link ur list with kills
we will see who wipe who

I could do better, I could upload the whole Node War Fight, I could, but there is no point, Sfora is clearly superior to all.

Accept it as you want, you guys played your heart out today, already said it, You got some nice free kills on Dragonborn, great job, however you know how it goes, kill scores mean nothing if your base is in shambles, the real winner today was Oldskool, they showed up and took out everyone. 

Posted

Sfora losing on even numbers? yelling alliance again? i know this scenario lol

we wasnt die against FUzion no in this game :D

I could do better, I could upload the whole Node War Fight, I could, but there is no point, Sfora is clearly superior to all.

Accept it as you want, you guys played your heart out today, already said it, You got some nice free kills on Dragonborn, great job, however you know how it goes, kill scores mean nothing if your base is in shambles, the real winner today was Oldskool, they showed up and took out everyone. 

xD u allied with Dragonborn against us and tryhard 1.5h

live in ur wet dreams

Posted (edited)

In your first post you even didn't bother to mention that Dragonbron was present during our fights, and now you say that we have positive kill ratio because of them ;) If you are writing a relation from nodewar just make sure to include all facts.

I got it that you have some past with Sfora and you blame our people who usually write on forums for escalation of conflict between our guilds but with posts like this you are showing everybody that you are not better.

Edited by Mix0l0gist
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Epheria Valley (T1)

Unpredictable v DeSync(28) v FoedusUmbra v Zone v ThePact(snipe) v NightOwl v [insert_tower_only_guild]

It came down to us and Upredictable.
Unpredictable won in the end totally deserving it.
We had terrible tower spot and they took fully advantage of it.
A lot of pvp and gg.

Edited by Vanspoon
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bullshit you mean 70+ 

62 people with deaths on our log. (2 of those showed up late)

Edited by Oks

Posted

Behr Riverhead (T1)

Varshen Vs. Privilige

It was a good back and forth that lasted roughly 2 hours. Overal it felt like Privilige was the stronger guild, but we kept relentlessly forcing them to defend, so they could never do enough damage to the base. It ended in a draw though, GG!

3 people like this

Posted

tonight, 14 wasted dudes and dudettes defended against 4 guilds for way over 6 hours. Well played FANAT.. errr, Wasted!

2 people like this

Posted

In your first post you even didn't bother to mention that Dragonbron was present during our fights, and now you say that we have positive kill ratio because of them ;) If you are writing a relation from nodewar just make sure to include all facts.

I got it that you have some past with Sfora and you blame our people who usually write on forums for escalation of conflict between our guilds but with posts like this you are showing everybody that you are not better.

There presence was so damn null that I didn't even imagine them having 20 people, I saw them come into my flame towers and dying, I saw them at your base, dying like flies, you really want to put that excuse up be my guest, but if anything it helped you keep a similar kill score judging by your screenshots. 

Posted

stop crying

seriously noone care about it ^^

Posted

When u left the guild is in a fine shape no-one was leaving after the GM thing one or two people who prefer to look good than stand by people they called friends but then again many people did just that not only yourself 

"things got hard and bs excuse" = GM was banned for exploiting and everyone started leaving lmao

I'm sorry if you don't like criticism from outsiders but with all of your failed teleports, bad alliances and going for random territories I don't think your decisions were anywhere near good.

I feel like you've gotten better after the famous valencia siege but before that it seems like most of what you did was badly thought out.

Posted (edited)

Epheria Valley (T1)

Unpredictable v DeSync(28) v FoedusUmbra v Zone v ThePact(snipe) v NightOwl v [insert_tower_only_guild]

It came down to us and Upredictable.
Unpredictable won in the end totally deserving it.
We had terrible tower spot and they took fully advantage of it.
A lot of pvp and gg.

Yeah was a good fight, was a bit surprising that there were 7 fort for a tier 1 but in the end it was fun. Good Fight everyone.

(we were 25 last count Unpredictable)

TheLion says hi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -D-->

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted

Capotia (T2)

Transcendence (30) vs SchattenLegion (?) vs Morghulis (30-40ish) vs Templar Regiment (?)

Started fight pushing towards SchattenLegion but they were being attacked by Morghulis so we changed target to Templar Regiment, after about 30 minutes both Schattenlegion and Templar regiment were destroyed so it was a 1v1 against Morghulis. They had the most annoying base position in the area so we couldn't push on them much so we got took down at the last 10 minutes of the war, good fight guys :)

TLDR: Morghulis won

3 people like this

Posted

Elders bridge :

TheExodusCompany vs Nugos vs Ofus vs Discord vs Excessum vs Sublety.

Discord, Excessum and Sublety was out of the match in around 15 minutes.

Then Nugos and OFUS allied up against TheExodusCompany, making it 100+ vs our 20 guys.

Was alot of fun!! Thanks for that :) Below is the movie from our perspective. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121659242

(end result of the node - Draw).

1 person likes this

Posted

When does Sovereign merge with Harmony now? Numbers fit.

Posted

its-a-trap.jpg

Posted (edited)

"things got hard and bs excuse" = GM was banned for exploiting and everyone started leaving lmao

I'm sorry if you don't like criticism from outsiders but with all of your failed teleports, bad alliances and going for random territories I don't think your decisions were anywhere near good.

I feel like you've gotten better after the famous valencia siege but before that it seems like most of what you did was badly thought out.

Let me tell you why Oldskool is the best guild, the original Oldskool members all stuck together through hard times on Alustin, zer0 members all stuck together through hard times on Jordine, now we stick together no matter what, there couldn't be a much better fit.

We may not be as hardcore as other guilds, we value the community above everything else.

We make mistakes, every guild does, but it seems we're the only guild on this server who doesn't crumble at the first sign of trouble.

We've had the most pvp since the merge, we are having the most fun on this server, and that's the way it will stay.

**WARNING: The post contains extremely biased opinions based on my experiences in the game Black Desert Online.**

Edited by quietsy
10 people like this

Posted

Let me tell you why Oldskool is the best guild, the original Oldskool members all stuck together through hard times on Alustin, zer0 members all stuck together through hard times on Jordine, now we stick together no matter what, there couldn't be a much better fit.

We may not be as hardcore as other guilds, we value the community above everything else.

We make mistakes, every guild does, but it seems we're the only guild on this server who doesn't crumble at the first sign of trouble.

We've had the most pvp since the merge, we are having the most fun on this server, and that's the way it will stay.

Not like i'm denying there are good points in there, but this assessment sounds a little premature, ill informed and most of all extremely biased aswell.

Posted

Not like i'm denying there are good points in there, but this assessment sounds a little premature, ill informed and most of all extremely biased aswell.

What the F did you just say about me, you little brat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Assessment School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret assessments on the debate club, and I have over 300 confirmed assessments. I am trained in assessment warfare and I’m the top assesser in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another assessment. I will wipe you the freck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my assessment. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of assessers across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that assesses the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re Fing assessed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can assess you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed assessments, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the VIP assessment club and I will use it to its full extent to assess your miserable butt off the face of the continent, you little brat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will crap assessments all over you and you will drown in it. You’re assessed, kiddo.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What the F did you just say about me, you little brat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Assessment School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret assessments on the debate club, and I have over 300 confirmed assessments. I am trained in assessment warfare and I’m the top assesser in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another assessment. I will wipe you the freck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my assessment. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of assessers across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that assesses the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re Fing assessed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can assess you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed assessments, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the VIP assessment club and I will use it to its full extent to assess your miserable butt off the face of the continent, you little brat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will crap assessments all over you and you will drown in it. You’re assessed, kiddo.

Assessment school? Sounds like an ezskool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also too many repetitions, boring delivery. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630a