• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I wrote a song called "Ironic".

An Oldskool merged with Exilium's geeks
They won Serendia and tied the next week
It's a lot of work to merge a guild of mates
It's a decision to dodge two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

It's like Sovereign dodging on your siege day
It's Addicted's free region when you've already paid
It's your own advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures

2 people like this

Posted

Make sure you autotune the vocal and you'll have a #1 hit right there!

Posted

I wrote a song called "Ironic".

An Oldskool merged with Exilium's geeks
They won Serendia and tied the next week
It's a lot of work to merge a guild of mates
It's a decision to dodge two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

It's like Sovereign dodging on your siege day
It's Addicted's free region when you've already paid
It's your own advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures

Chorus:
"GG Exilium, we just got zerged,
we won't give up, our watch never ends,
GG Exilium, we're not a meme,
it's way of life and it started here"

1 person likes this

Posted

T2- Catfishman Camp

Hostile(23) vs. Ragnarok(50+) vs. NotSovereign(15?) vs. Kamasilve(empty) vs. Destiny?Divinity? Idontknow anymore(empty)

Ragnarok first killed Kamasilve, while we (Hostile) where on NotSovereign. Kamasilve and the other guild i dont remember just had an empty tower.

After we fought together with Ragnarok to get rid of NotDodgereign we made a 1on1, one small Attack group went to their base while we where defending. Our base went down fast, so we called back everyone. Wiped Ragnarok from time to time, but new waves kept just rolling into our base. No chance with that less number ;)

GG, we had fun

It was ours(DeSync), but in the end we lacked attendance, so we decided to not show up.

Posted (edited)

T2- Catfishman Camp

Hostile(23) vs. Ragnarok(50+) vs. NotSovereign(15?) vs. Kamasilve(empty) vs. Destiny?Divinity? Idontknow anymore(empty)

Ragnarok first killed Kamasilve, while we (Hostile) where on NotSovereign. Kamasilve and the other guild i dont remember just had an empty tower.

After we fought together with Ragnarok to get rid of NotDodgereign we made a 1on1, one small Attack group went to their base while we where defending. Our base went down fast, so we called back everyone. Wiped Ragnarok from time to time, but new waves kept just rolling into our base. No chance with that less number ;)

GG, we had fun

But they are not telling, that NotSovereign Wyped Ragnarok and Hostile a few times when they fought 2 sides the same time.
Hostile south, Ragna from north, and wiped them. So not even 15 from notsosovereign killed them, a ton.
If you tell storys, tell the complete one;)

Edit: We had fun too. GG we got Zerged ;)

Edited by ExitusLetalis

Posted

T2- Catfishman Camp

GG, we had fun

NotSovereign (11)

Posted

NotSovereign (11)

Should rename to NotDodging

Posted

Should rename to NotDodging

2560762.jpg

Posted

Splashing Point - T3 node

Sfora (~40) v Pantsu_Raiders (3-4)

Sfora won ;).

1 person likes this

Posted

Noone posted sooo

Mansha Forest T3

Morghulis vs Harmony vs Asylvm vs Ginnunga 

Was enjoyable 1h 45m fight but i still have no idea what Harmony tried to achieve by attacking us at the beginning O.o 

Ginnunga seems to be strong but a little unorganized, they could have won it sooner with those numbers and composition.

1 person likes this

Posted

@DreamChaser  Amigo parla italiano ?

20170217_020449.jpg

Posted

I don't speak Italian but Dogma best Italian guild yeah. 

2 people like this

Posted

Dogma may be the best Italian guild but we have the best Italian in EU ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Dogma may be the best italian guild but we all know who is the best national guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Noone posted sooo

Mansha Forest T3

Morghulis vs Harmony vs Asylvm vs Ginnunga 

Was enjoyable 1h 45m fight but i still have no idea what Harmony tried to achieve by attacking us at the beginning O.o 

Ginnunga seems to be strong but a little unorganized, they could have won it sooner with those numbers and composition.

I hope that VikingsInGinnunga will be present in sieges since they seem quite strong. God knows the siege scene could use some new guilds that can threaten the current castle holders and the potato farmers in Baleneros. I don't understand why smaller guilds are so afraid to ally for sieges, a couple of guilds like Oldskool and Ginnunga should be able to liberate a region, and I think the castle holders (maybe excluding Dodgereign) would welcome such a fight instead of sitting in castle week after week

2 people like this

Posted

I hope that VikingsInGinnunga will be present in sieges since they seem quite strong. God knows the siege scene could use some new guilds that can threaten the current castle holders and the potato farmers in Baleneros. I don't understand why smaller guilds are so afraid to ally for sieges, a couple of guilds like Oldskool and Ginnunga should be able to liberate a region, and I think the castle holders (maybe excluding Dodgereign) would welcome such a fight instead of sitting in castle week after week

:D

1 person likes this

Posted

Because guilds get shittalked when they ally up? :P

Posted

I can almost 100% guarantee that Addicted wouldn't shittalk for example Ginnunga and Oldskool if they allied against them in Valencia and that they would just be ecstatic to have a great fight

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We literally praised them in the podcast for showing up. We are thankful for every fight we get while holding a region, because, you know... else we get no PvP :D

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

My good friends, we seem to have issues here. Earlier this week I visited a discord where a lot of EU players show up. While a lot of them would most likely visit this thread, I am unsure if all the people here visit that discord. Here we have a larger number of visitors. We had a serious debate. Feelings were hurt, and, I believe, a lot of people learned things about each other that they perhaps did not wish to know. Maybe you were there, maybe you participated in the debate. You would remember.

Either way,  while it may or may not hurt a lot of feelings, I still need more data for the topic of the debate. Please, do not let this get out of hand, just contribute your opinion in the following straw poll and then we shall finally see what people think.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12356125

Thank you for your contribution. Every vote counts. Again, please, do not get upset about the results of this poll. Do not let it lead to guild kicks. Try to be civil about this whole thing.

Sankaruto out.

2 people like this

Posted

20170217_020449.jpg

let me ask if we have some screens from yesterday evening instead before you ran to the safe zone and switched channel/left leaving your only actual pvp player alone, i usually don't do that kind of thing but maybe someone of my guild did :D

Posted

else we get no PvP :D

you would if you dont dodge gvg's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

We literally praised them in the podcast for showing up. We are thankful for every fight we get while holding a region, because, you know... else we get no PvP :D

... you'd get no siege. You could have pvp literally every single day :P

Posted

Not everyone has that mentality, though.
"Lol noobs you need 120-140 people to take us out, git gud" used to be quite common at least.

Just hope that this can happen naturally (people building on their own) so we don't have to organise a huge liberation scheme again. ResidentSleeper

1 person likes this

Posted

Not everyone has that mentality, though.
"Lol noobs you need 120-140 people to take us out, git gud" used to be quite common at least.

Just hope that this can happen naturally (people building on their own) so we don't have to organise a huge liberation scheme again. ResidentSleeper

idk what you're talking about :thinking: