• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

It's summer, people want ice tea and bikinis, node wars every day feels like a chore.

Nobody likes doing chores.

I like chores

tumblr_static_rsohj1mjq800cosw8c4osckc.g

nah im done posting in this lame thread with bunch of bad pvpers sitting in 100man zergs and avoiding each other ingame and scratching their ego on the forums while ig by themselves they're nothing and only talk in big packs

also i didn't start this game with the intention to pvp but to sit in town on a bench so joke's on you 

Posted

@IKShadow

Why is this guy not kikked out of futilez? Hes a lier that makes stuff up about other guilds and tries to defame then im forums, not to mention he is also an absolute garbage player. Pathetic shame on you futilez!2016-08-03_39758263.thumb.JPG.58bbd9458d

zero deserves apology how come u didnt kik this scum?

Posted

@IKShadow

Why is this guy not kikked out of futilez? Hes a lier that makes stuff up about other guilds and tries to defame then im forums, not to mention he is also an absolute garbage player. Pathetic shame on you futilez!2016-08-03_39758263.thumb.JPG.58bbd9458d

@IKShadow

Speaking about people not being kicked from FUtilez, why is @Xing_Yuanji still in your guild. I mean we were discussing about kicking him for his toxicity back when I was still in your club, but it has gotten even worse since then.

When people talk about FUtilez reputation in this game I think this is mostly the kind of stuff they're referring to. (-> 1st podcast)

Posted (edited)

you want to get someone kicked for trash talking?

edit : and from another guild ? lol

Edited by theoneandonlyBABA
3 people like this

Posted

you want to get someone kicked for trash talking?

edit : and from another guild ? lol

Because if he wants his guild to recover at some point he'd have to do a clean up tour, which he's not? And as I said, he was also always the guy who trash talked our enemies publicly in channel chat after they beat us, he's simply been given a last chance.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for caring so much for our guild, we really appreciate it, why post on the forum though and not send a pm?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thank you for caring so much for our guild, we really appreciate it, why post on the forum though and not send a pm?

I did, twice actually. He chose to ignore me.

Oh and yeah, I really don't want you guys gone or anything, I'd appreciate more strong guilds on this server atm, but there's so much trash and inconsistency still around in Futilez that is just keeping it back. But I think IK knows my thoughts on the matter fairly well from back then.

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

how else will everyone else be able to read it

3 people like this

Posted

Because if he wants his guild to recover at some point he'd have to do a clean up tour, which he's not? And as I said, he was also always the guy who trash talked our enemies publicly in channel chat after they beat us, he's simply been given a last chance.

wow, we live in different worlds

I'll just leave it at that.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

007-gunbarrel-o.gif

Edited by DonnieMack

Posted (edited)

I mean i have sent pm about this jolly guy be4 several weeks ago when he was relevant, i thought he was kikked.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted (edited)

@IKShadow

Why is this guy not kikked out of futilez? Hes a lier that makes stuff up about other guilds and tries to defame then im forums, not to mention he is also an absolute garbage player. Pathetic shame on you futilez!

Some people also wonder why you are still not kicked out of Grind :x

Edited by Ling
1 person likes this

Posted

lLxCoWM.jpg

Posted

He's got an affair with DeathsProxy. They've been sharing ----- pics for quite some time I was told.

Posted

I mean i have sent pm about this jolly guy be4 several weeks ago when he was relevant, i thought he was kikked.

Jolly is still in FUtilez, and still dies like he's thinner than paper!

Posted

Gotta say it's poor form by IKShadow himself to speak lengths about toxicity from members in other guilds plus the numerous failed witch hunt attempts where he calls out ex-members, bans them on discord twice for no apparent reason other than being mad as -----, and now he's harboring not just the same type of people, but what seems to me from personal experience and what has been shown in screenshots ONLY those kind of people. In addition to being toxic himself. You put so much effort into everything being nice and tidy, making (to a certain extent) well-written recruitment post, to paint the image of FUtilez being a mature and respectable guild with a friendly and helping environment - yet so many (starting to get a lot now) ex-members speak up against this false advertising. Not only that, but you seem to be unable to keep your integrity as a leader of a large supposedly hardcore guild. The integrity of a person is what makes someone worthy of someone elses respect, and I see this is the most important trait in a leader, no matter the context. Now the next thing you do after achieving this amazing feat, is you join Swiper's podcast and completely ridicule yourself again and continue handing out small petty jabs at people who call you out on your bullshit. I'm really glad you showed that side of yourself lately, saves me a lot of trouble trying to advise people new to the server community - because you've effectively repelled most people worth having in a guild. Remember you said to us back then, and I'm paraphrasing: "I'd rather have a guild with 10 shitters rather than 100 good geared and highly skilled people." Seems like another wish granted by John Cena and the make-a-wish foundation. 

Dumbass.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

sorry.png

This thread turning into ...

Edited by Hyppocritten
9 people like this

Posted

Such a try hard cheater, I guess you will need to brown nose a bit more to get a spot in Grind. 

Posted

sorry.png

This thread turning into ...

*runs back to guild* "hey guys we got a seat! top 6 confirmed!"

3 people like this

Posted

ahhahaha GZ on the top 6 bro Casual were far to casual anyway

Posted

Maybe they work with group shifts with max 6 for quality counselling :D

And you dont know this was first one.

Or do you :o ?

Btw top 7, always count the teacher ^^

Posted

always the cannon fodder that speaks up the most

Posted

when you're doing 100v10 because you're too afraid to go for t3 without your allies millennium (who also went for T2, LMAO) then yeah, how dare anyone even talk at this point

should just curl up and die in shame 

Lol, u couldn't handle taking T2 Node yesterday xD

Posted

ahhahaha GZ on the top 6 bro Casual were far to casual anyway

Yeahh Zero :D See you next time and got Kicked away in 20 minutes from us Casual Players GG

Posted

89kP5S2.png

• Valencia Sieges will be available starting this Sunday!

G effing G. Now we have more nodes that there are active guilds on a server. Your decision making is on point like always, DAUM EU! *sarcasm* 

2 people like this