• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't say that we're free of griefers, but we're just a pretty chill casual guild trying to get established for node wars, so there's really no reason to perma dec us. Wiggles is a chill guy and we're just having fun with the game, but if Enemy wants to hold down small guilds, so be it. Disclaimer: This post may contain bait

We keep up wars until we need a war slot, and we always prioritize undeclaring on smaller guilds first. There's no grudge or anything with you guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Last time i checked it was 9/5. Don't whine about random war mate

I just came back from vacation and just wanted to trigger something. This thread is dying out, we need some more drama

Posted

I just came back from vacation and just wanted to trigger something. This thread is dying out, we need some more drama

just go to ishkors stream atm

he is stroy telling atm :D

Posted

meh

1 person likes this

Posted

Why aren't we talking about the 92 man zerg Sovereign has become, accepting a few people from FUzion I heard? :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Why aren't we talking about the 92 man zerg Sovereign has become, accepting a few people from FUzion I heard? :^)

Maybe Sovereign didn't dodge, but were just building and practicing in order to face Addicted?

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe Sovereign didn't dodge, but were just building and practicing in order to face Addicted?

my good friend, don't let them know the truth.

sankaruto out.

2 people like this

Posted

my good friend, don't let them know the truth.

sankaruto out.

Sovereign leaving mediah to go valencia confirmed right here

2 people like this

Posted

Sovereign leaving mediah to go valencia confirmed right here

shit they stop dodging?

Posted (edited)

shit they stop dodging?

They're taking dodging skills to the next level by letting us think they had stopped dodging. gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Edited by RNGGod

Posted

They're taking dodging skills to the next level by letting us think they had stopped dodging. gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

I heared a rumor, that this can be a case of reverse psycology. So you're never sure :ph34r:

Posted

GinnungaShrooms

Werent they KhaosShrooms? :D 

Posted

Thats it! Fill out those spots~come to valencia and claim what was taken from you~~😊 

1 person likes this

Posted

THis post is like a -----ing Pepe convention. Show me your rare baits! I wanna trade.

Posted

T2 - Serendia Shine

Leviathan (~50) vs Misanthropolis (~30ish?)

Leviathan won after around an hour. Misanthropolis played well and had a very sneaky fort placement that used both cliffs and invisible walls to hold us off

1 person likes this

Posted

Nvm I saw silentgeko post and thought it was dreamchaser

‌@Matys Draw what?  

You're wrong matys, they didn't draw 35 vs 50, they lost, twice in 2 NW in a row (the first one doesn't really count since it was misanthropolis that did most of the job but not like it would have made any difference^^ so pick your poison, it's self evident we're not THAT trash, we are at least decent enough to pick up other garbage^^

About my screenshot, i purposedly left off the trail of single deaths of your comrade after that cause that was in no way pvp worth mentioning that screnshot is the last part of pvp before your people disappeared into thin air, after your first gank we had superior numbers for a while, than it was even and since you kept losing your guys just ran away until eventually only the sorc remained, he got camped at the node until we realized you guys weren't coming back (god knows why) and we left, except 2 guys who stayed, dueled your friend multiple times (and lost i think like 14/15 duels, but as i said, idc in the slightest about kill counts, the pvp was honorable and i let them go on as long as they liked they could have fed 500 more kills to him if they enjoyed playing vs a skilled opponent)

About YOUR screenshot, you farmed 2 people that came from our academy to do NW, barely done 58 on their first character, not even duo gear, were exping with their old friend who left months ago, he was an officer and quit the guild cause he went full casual (the guy who pked or you had to pk, i suppose the first one),one other guy in their group that just rejoined the guild after 4 months of absence from the game and is the only one out of the 5 with any piece of tri gear

The difference between us and you is:58a75a0adf31b_ss(2017-02-17at09.14.26).t

Since you don't know italian i'll translate what my guild description says:
Italian PvX Guild, NW/SW/Community focused
We aim to play the end game without necessarily forcing people into an hardcore mindset

See? i'm allowed to have 10, 20, 30, people with less gear that will slowly grow, that aren't necessarily experienced in pvp or too good at the game, you can keep farming them as you would anyways, our peopel stay and fight regardless, yours run away and go to sausans to feel good stmping people that don't offer any actual fight, we left your only ballsy guy alone when we realized there was no fight to be had and made it a fair fight for him, your "pvp" looks forward to pvp less than a PvX guild (outside of a few people that actually look serious about pvp, like Kris_Ishii or Vivacious, they also look to be the strongest i met so far, you might be able to figure out why on your own :) )

1 person likes this

Posted

Kasula Farm (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Winged_Assassins Vs. Crank Vs. Corsairs

We did a casual nodewar on Friday since we didn't win on Sunday, thus only owned one node. We had a tad more people than expected (roughly 25) and the other guilds were a lot smaller, so after 40 minutes Varshen had destroyed all three bases. It seems like there's a major difference in the strenght of guilds on different days. On Sunday we struggle on tier 1, and quite often lose, whereas on Friday we only fight smaller guilds it seems. It does kind of make sense since Sunday is a busy day though.

3 people like this

Posted

Wow TenacityBlack 2.0 going strong with 92people... Oh wait its Sovereign I'm sorry i forgot you are not zerg guild and you are not going to invite everyone just to win the games with pure brute forcem. Enjoy the weekend boys.

you became what you hated

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@DreamChaser just some things to mention tho before I disappear, you're the best at making stories I bet, 1st : '' you farmed 2 people that came from our blabla''  the screenshot clearly show a 5 pt man dieing to 3 players of us.

2nd : ''i purposedly left off the trail of single deaths of your comrade after that cause that was in no way pvp worth mentioning '', obviously cause you had no other thing to show and you've lost all the other fights. :D

3rd: you prbbly don't think that we are that stupid and will run into 30 man with 5 people don't you? I mean you can use some of your brain to understand that I hope. :)

so no need to keep writing stories and b.s. :) we know what's going on and your guild knows aswell. ;)

Edited by TheZodiac

Posted

@DreamChaser just some things to mention tho before I disappear, you're the best at making stories I bet, 1st : '' you farmed 2 people that came from our blabla''  the screenshot

clearly show a 5 pt man dieing to 3 players of us.

2nd : ''i purposedly left off the trail of single deaths of your comrade after that cause that was in no way pvp worth mentioning '', obviously cause you had no other thing to show and you've lost all the other fights. :D

3rd: you prbbly don't think that we are that stupid and will run into 30 man with 5 people don't you? I mean you can use some of your brain to understand that I hope. :)

so no need to keep writing stories and b.s. :) we know what's going on and your guild knows aswell. ;)

noone cares

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The best question is why sovereign is a trash guild?

Came from alustin and shittalk everyone of being the strongest, when on reality, lost the first siege. Got valencia for free. When harmony came to rek them they brought alliance because they knew they cant win.

When addicted left mediah to fight them, they nearly lost even though they had a castle and was turtling without attacking once.

After that they knew they will lost another 1v1 and their precious oldskool babes fought at calph. So they dodged and went mediah against lower guilds.

I would bet that enemy/ember/addicted will win for sure 1v1 against sovereign. Seems like even ginnunga can beat u now.

All you did since merge is shittalk everyday but irl u never did shit, just trash talk and dodge.

Keep the good work of being a casual dodge guild

Edited by CykaChu

Posted (edited)

I remember when addicted used to complain about people allying against them and they used to brag about it in a way that " oh guilds needs to ally to take us down" and shiat like that, but no wonder if you have 2 guilds or permanent mercenary guild for hire at your side that your opponents have to ally :) quite a change in mentality, most likely they don't feel threatened by anyone so they go by "team up against us we don't mind" :D 

Keep living in the past. I'd say we are doing pretty well right now and that's what counts, I guess. :)

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

@DreamChaser just some things to mention tho before I disappear, you're the best at making stories I bet, 1st : '' you farmed 2 people that came from our blabla''  the screenshot clearly show a 5 pt man dieing to 3 players of us.

So your problem isn't with the italian language but with math as well, let me quote myself: "and is the only one out of the 5 with any piece of tri gear"

out of the 5, FIVE people, i said 2 from the academy, one that half quit the game and is now casual, one that quit with him and came back 2 weeks ago + 1 i didn't mention :P

You're right, there is no point discussing with someone who didn't even take his elementary school lessons, you pretty much prove my points completely ^^

Posted

Came from alustin and shittalk everyone of being the strongest, when on reality, lost the first siege. Got valencia for free. When harmony came to rek them they brought alliance because they knew they cant win.

When addicted left mediah to fight them, they nearly lost even though they had a castle and was turtling without attacking once.

After that they knew they will lost another 1v1 and their precious oldskool babes fought at calph. So they dodged and went mediah against lower guilds.

I would bet that enemy/ember/addicted will win for sure 1v1 against sovereign. Seems like even ginnunga can beat u now.

All you did since merge is shittalk everyday but irl u never did shit, just trash talk and dodge.

ouch sov that one must hurt i am waiting for a good answer from your PVF flawless warriors.

Or are you gonna doge this too ?  

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is FAKE NEWS! Bad!

What really happened is that we went Calpheon to beat Harmony 1v1 but we got bodyblocked by the filthy National guild Wasted and their lapdog Ginnunga.

After that we tried to chase em around the map but they had too much evasion and we had very little accuracy.

After a long search we finally found em in the hot and desolated desert of Valencia.

Sadly Sovereign was there aswell, blocking the view  with their big ass castle, and we missed again our long sought fight against the true Enemy of the server, Harmony.

Luckly, using our sniff dogs and spies that we planted all over the Alliance™ we managed to track em down to a T3 Node, Eastern Border.

There we finally had our glorious battle for glory and for the fate of the Black Desert Online Siege scene.

Our weapons were blessed by the light of god, and we struck Harmony like a thunder in a Storm, like a needle does to an Addicted. Like a LoneWolf howls in the night.

After the night was over, at the High_Dawn there was nothing but the burnt corpse of the heathens, only Ember. At the end, All Men Must Die right? Valar Morghulis.

But the great Oldskool fight was Holy, and the real reason of the crusade was made clear soon after.

Harmony disbanded by the might strength (some say of a legendary creature, like a Leviathan) of the Oldskool White Knights, and the members scattered all around the world (but surprisingly not to Oldskool), thus making the EU siege scene much more competitive and entertaining.

Papa Bless.
Mom's Spaghetti

Edited by Heedun
10 people like this